Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Am I obsessed or just stupid Options · View
wifelover
Posted: Tuesday, March 13, 2012 2:07:04 PM

my wife cliams my 6in is more then enough and is grossed out at thought of seeing anything bigge and can not understand why any one would want one....claims she has never -ever thought about what it would be like.. (can this be true),i have no choice but to beleive her, but still , while not the swinger type , i think she should be able to know all of life's pleasure's . But if i bring up big cocks she gets mad and a argument ensue's, such as "why can't i just be happy that i'm happy , a bigger dick is disgusting and i would never dream of it". Maybe it's true and best to leave it alone, but still there's always that doubt in the back of my mind, does she really believe that... mainly because she also claims not to masturbate, except 1 or 2 times a year, but i know for sure that is a lie,, so why would'nt she lie about this.??dontknow
stephanie
Posted: Tuesday, March 13, 2012 2:10:00 PM

If that's REALLY you in your Avatar I think your wife's right on this one.... Quit worrying. xx Steph

"Window Shopping for a NEW Crown Of Thorns..." xx SF
Shylass
Posted: Tuesday, March 13, 2012 2:20:33 PM

wifelover wrote:
my wife cliams my 6in is more then enough and is grossed out at thought of seeing anything bigge and can not understand why any one would want one....claims she has never -ever thought about what it would be like.. (can this be true),i have no choice but to beleive her, but still , while not the swinger type , i think she should be able to know all of life's pleasure's . But if i bring up big cocks she gets mad and a argument ensue's, such as "why can't i just be happy that i'm happy , a bigger dick is disgusting and i would never dream of it". Maybe it's true and best to leave it alone, but still there's always that doubt in the back of my mind, does she really believe that... mainly because she also claims not to masturbate, except 1 or 2 times a year, but i know for sure that is a lie,, so why would'nt she lie about this.??dontknow

You know *for sure* she's lying? You've physically seen her masturbating when she claims she hasn't? If so, okay, she's lying. In which case, I would ask myself, and then her, "Why lie?"

If you think she is lying about what she has said to you about the size of your penis (and bigger ones), then you are calling her a liar. Why would she lie?

Most importantly, why can you not believe what she says? Why do you have to judge her by your own point of view, and not accept the fact that perhaps she is telling the truth? Do you suspect something like an affair with a guy with a massive willy? Or is it more to the point that you feel this is an issue for you, but you have to push the "blame" or "reasoning" onto her "lying" about how she feels, projecting your own fears onto her?

Can you not just accept that perhaps she might be happy and telling the truth? Your doubting her does not make her liar. Lying makes her a liar. And believe me, liars do get caught in the end, but I would suggest that unless you have some outright evidence against her, maybe try and learn to accept she is being honest?

There are some women out there who are scared of the size of a willy, particularly larger ones, and perhaps you are just perfect for her! Did you consider that?

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
wifelover
Posted: Tuesday, March 13, 2012 3:32:42 PM

all good point's,,,,,,,,,, i would never accuss her of an affair ,,,,,,,was'nt my point. sorry if you misunderstood,,,i love my wife and and ,maybe ,just maybe, i do not understand her angur, as a ,well cant say, a defensive posture iplies guilt....,,,,as i was trained
Shylass
Posted: Tuesday, March 13, 2012 3:45:32 PM

Sorry if I came across as harsh, lad! Embarassed I was just trying to see it from a few angles.

From my personal point of view, any size of penis has me running for the hills at the thought of it, and as I said, unless you have undeniable grounds for knowing without a doubt that she is lying, again, it comes back to, maybe you really are all who (and what) she wants?

That's a compliment to you! Big Hugs

I get very defensive about the subject of sex (I'm on a sex stories site, for goodness' sake!) because I find it embarassing, bewildering and terrifying, as well as fascinating and amazing.

Perhaps your lass is a bit like that? Maybe one day she will feel she could open up to you if there actually is something bugging her? Or maybe... she feels angry because she feels you don't believe her?

*EDIT* Just as an afterthought, maybe there is something she is finding difficult to deal with to do with the subject that shows in narkiness and anger? If so, I would suggest making a point of showing you accept what she says, and gently letting her know now and again that she can share anything with you. You might find she opens up a little more?

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
MMonroe
Posted: Tuesday, March 13, 2012 4:01:14 PM

I think in this case, its more to do with your insecurity than her lying.

She keeps telling you shes happy with you so why wont you believe her? If i was constantly being questioned on something like this, I'd get pretty annoyed very quickly. Like Shylass said, its like you have no trust or belief in her at all.

Try flipping the situation and see how'd you feel. If she was constantly constantly questioning you on her dress size and asking you if you thought she looked good (and i mean obsessively, not in the way jokes say women do), and then not believing you when everytime you'd say yes, how would that make you feel?

Just because you cant understand her reasoning it doesnt mean its not true, and if she is still with you and still happy with you then whats the problem?

*Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullshit in order to be comfortable?*