Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Why do you come to Lush...? Options · View
honeydipped
Posted: Monday, March 12, 2012 10:15:39 PM

i originally came here to read erotica. the selection here is amazing! i joined a coupla yrs ago, but never really did anything other than read. i recently "rediscovered" the site and am now using it to chat and meet cool ppl.

"it is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~aristotle
joanne84
Posted: Monday, March 12, 2012 11:28:42 PM

I stumbled upon Lush after googling for erotic literature. Felt like I hit a gold mine when I saw this website :) Then I signed up not knowing that Lush had an extensive forum too, ergo the boring Joanne84 username.
sexyeyes37
Posted: Wednesday, March 14, 2012 7:12:54 AM

I started to come on here to read the stories,I also like to post in the forums.

sexyeyes37
xiscurious
Posted: Wednesday, March 14, 2012 9:48:17 AM

Stories at first but now finding my way round the Forum pages.
Pelicanbill
Posted: Wednesday, March 14, 2012 11:08:42 AM

Found Lush after following a lead from another site. Love the stories and the people - don't go back to that other site no more!!
foxjack
Posted: Wednesday, March 14, 2012 11:42:20 AM

I mostly come here to post and read the forums; however, if I'd have come to lush a year or two earlier, it'd have probably been to cyber; and a few years before that it'd have been to read stories.
Digger
Posted: Thursday, March 15, 2012 5:18:21 PM

Originally for reading the stories, but as I progressed, I found myself meeting new people, making new friends with a common interest and even trying my hand at writing a little. Who knows where I'll end up on here or what I'll get into next...dontknow
kaotik1
Posted: Thursday, March 15, 2012 6:59:12 PM

I started coming here for the stories and found out i have met a few good people, which have grown into a good friendship. Making new friends is my new goal to which to learn from. its quicker than traveling around the world meeting new people so why not take full advantage of it. :)

Just let it go.
Artfan
Posted: Monday, March 26, 2012 8:15:00 AM

Someone from another site told me about it.
FelineFantasy
Posted: Saturday, May 12, 2012 10:48:29 PM

I first began as a guest reader, then signed a few months after and went on an account hiatus (but continued to read the site daily).. and then I finally remembered my log in info, so here we are! I also like to contribute to the forum and chat rooms when I can, but I come on here mainly to read the stories. Interacting with my friends is just a kinky bonus ;)

Click > here < to read my first feature story, Techno Aphrodite by Piquet!
Aussie07
Posted: Saturday, May 12, 2012 11:47:19 PM

It started just to read the sexy stories but i lovr chatting on here too
winky
Posted: Monday, May 14, 2012 7:38:45 PM

bored with my real life. an escape from my responsibilities. plus the stories are great :)
secretspice
Posted: Saturday, September 20, 2014 8:53:45 PM

I come to meet old friends from other sites I've frequented, to meet new friends, I love the stories and I like to chat and will cyber once in awhile....
InsatiableLover
Posted: Thursday, September 25, 2014 6:31:53 PM

To unwind after a long day. To read similar wants and desires as my own and not feel so out of place. Enjoy chats with a few friends I've made and establish new ones.
funmichelle2003
Posted: Thursday, October 23, 2014 11:54:07 AM

First it was for the stories but then I started to meet some very nice people. They keep me coming back for some very good and sometimes hot chats.
Posted: Thursday, October 23, 2014 2:07:15 PM

I came for the stories. One night, while I was reading, I started to receive chat requests. I didn't even know chatting was possible here! After that discovery, I came here to cyber and, if I didn't find anyone I liked online, read stories.
As the time passed, I started to know some of the people better and now it's a bit of everything. There are people that I enjoy talking to, and I'm honestly interested in how they are doing. So now I would say it's 70% cyber, 25% talking to friends, 5% stories and forum. Depends on the day, though.
Posted: Thursday, October 23, 2014 3:59:28 PM

I came here to escape from reality. I also come to read the stories and also to talk to people. I get on here to read stories and to get an idea of what some people are like as well as trying to come up with new ways to have fun in life.
SuburbsDad
Posted: Thursday, October 23, 2014 4:19:13 PM

Because I love writing sex stories, I love reading sex stories, and I have a lot of time on my hands at the moment
dpw
Posted: Thursday, October 23, 2014 6:05:57 PM

Veni Vidi Veni.

I like the stories, the profiles and the forums.
Subtle
Posted: Sunday, October 26, 2014 9:39:35 PM

I agree. I enjoy the stories, reading the posts and answering questions in the Forum, and...and...I live in a sexless marriage. No explanations would suffice.
nawaz
Posted: Tuesday, January 13, 2015 11:29:07 AM

Initially came here for erotic stories and gifs, but now i have a special friend Hugs
Leesi
Posted: Tuesday, January 13, 2015 4:00:34 PM

I lurked for a few years reading the stories, then joined to chat and browse the forums but didn't interact much in them. Left, came back, and asked an old friend for support with something I was going through, and now I love putting my 2 cents in the forums, chatting or sending messages with my new friends, which I prefer to do in private, and reading the stories/poems which have helped me so much. I really love getting to know people and I enjoy sharing myself with those I come to trust. I'm hoping I can stay when it changes to pay site, but we will see. If that's not possible, then I guess we will find a different way. Just wanted to say thanks to those who have been so kind to me, I appreciate you.

silveranode
Posted: Tuesday, January 13, 2015 7:21:25 PM

Big Hugs Because I found her in Colorado. Big Hugs
wistful_wonderer
Posted: Tuesday, January 13, 2015 7:31:22 PM

To kick my feet back and read a new story or chat with a friend or two on here. Occasionally publish a story of my own. This is my escape. My place I can go where no one can find me for a while.

*******************************************************************************************

Our lives are defined by opportunities, even the ones we miss.
F. Scott Fitzgerald

cockedandready
Posted: Tuesday, January 13, 2015 9:00:59 PM

I have a wife who doesnt have any sex drive.
B_B
Posted: Tuesday, January 13, 2015 9:11:44 PM

To read storys, the forums first because I could find answers and opinions on things I could not bring myself to ask, to not feel alone and learn that there are many who think and feel similar thoughts as we do. Now its also beginning to be to make friends that its safe to discuss said thoughs,feelings and experiences.:)
homealone71
Posted: Thursday, January 15, 2015 1:36:00 AM

I have read so many bios where people have said they came for the stories and stayed for the people. I am one of them now, it was exactly like that.
I've met some really cool people here. Didn't realized how much I would enjoy it. I feel comfortable here and I feel like I fit in. I don't know whether to tell people
about Lush or to keep my little secret.

oohlala74
Posted: Thursday, January 15, 2015 1:52:18 AM

I have a non existent sex life with my husband so I come into lush to enjoy the stories, I've been lucky to make a couple of very special friends on here too
Pegasus4
Posted: Thursday, January 15, 2015 1:54:41 AM

I enjoy writing about our adventures and fantasies and reading other authors stories. I also enjoy posting in the forums.
________________________________________________________________________________________________

My first story:

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/toys/shopping-for-a-strap-on.aspx

My latest story: Surprise Homecoming

My most popular story: Shopping For A Strap-On

My other stories(Just CLICK on a title):

A Visit to The Office - A Visit to The Office (Part 2) - The Pool Room
Blindfold - First Night at A Swingers Club - The Promise
Wife's New Friend - A Walk In The Woods - Best of Friends
Our Short Break In London - First Foursome - A Day Out In Birmingham
allfours
Posted: Thursday, January 15, 2015 3:05:44 AM

Several reasons:

I enjoy reading erotica. I enjoy writing erotica, and discovering a new side to myself. I love chatting to friends, especially those who have really got to know me and understand my position. I also enjoy meeting new people and finding new pleasures.

Oh, and it's a really great site that never pushes itself on you, making demands that you upgrade or pay for services.

What more could you want???!!!