Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

panty preference Options · View
carmen_has36
Posted: Thursday, March 24, 2011 6:40:21 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 1/22/2011
Posts: 275
Location: United States

boy shorts or thong ...preference to what else I'm wearing.

now that spring is here : freelipping when I can!
sunnygirl
Posted: Saturday, April 09, 2011 5:36:07 AM

Rank: Advanced Wordsmith

Joined: 3/31/2011
Posts: 65
Location: Winsor
i wear pantiess from the pink store or joe boxer there both really soft

ask me anythin
tell me your secrets
becuase im here to be somebodys best friend
lauren32d
Posted: Tuesday, June 14, 2011 4:48:00 AM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 6/6/2011
Posts: 40
Boy shorts, cheekies, or thongs...

And totally agree with sunnygirl, pink and victoria secret panties are soo soft!
alisa63
Posted: Tuesday, June 14, 2011 7:02:43 AM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 7/22/2010
Posts: 12
Location: United States
I pick my panties to match my outfit and my mood but I do wear thongs or g strings 90% of the time. Today I am feeling sexy and am wearing black satin cheekie panties with a lace border so I guess today is in the other 10%. My everyday standby is VS Pink double string v string. Extremely comfortable and u can get them 5 for $25.
Guest
Posted: Tuesday, June 14, 2011 12:41:30 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 652,394
Cant go wrong with victorias secret lacey thongs or vstrings so comfy you forget your wearing panties. I usually prefer to go without most of the time.
ForbiddenEden
Posted: Wednesday, June 15, 2011 7:44:53 AM

Rank: Advanced Wordsmith

Joined: 6/6/2011
Posts: 63
Location: Ask & maybe I'll tell you
Thongs, boy shorts, crotchless, umm nothing at all. I'll wear anything but granny panties.
kinkitten
Posted: Wednesday, June 15, 2011 11:15:54 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 2/17/2011
Posts: 382
bikini for every day and thongs for going out- or staying in ;)


http://www.lushstories.com/stories/milf/the-neighbors-boy-1.aspx
naughtykim
Posted: Thursday, June 16, 2011 1:03:48 AM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 7/21/2010
Posts: 37
im a gstring girl love em sexy and simple
hartclass
Posted: Friday, July 22, 2011 5:19:07 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 7/3/2008
Posts: 386
Location: United Kingdom
someone else's!! There's always the washing line?

Guest
Posted: Friday, July 22, 2011 5:25:29 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 652,394
depends on my outfit as to which i choose, dont want them showing through do i
jed
Posted: Friday, March 16, 2012 7:45:43 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/7/2009
Posts: 362
Location: Countryheat, Canada
none.... i love bare butt.... grin
Callista
Posted: Friday, March 16, 2012 8:17:10 PM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 2/3/2012
Posts: 36
Location: Hunter Valley,, Australia
A strong preference for bikini panties. They are the most comfortable and most practical during monthly visits. G-strings cut into me and are very irritating.
Guest
Posted: Saturday, March 17, 2012 2:37:03 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 652,394
My favorite panties are the cheeky by Victoria Secret! They are cute, flirty, and comfortable!!
Guest
Posted: Monday, March 19, 2012 12:37:47 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 652,394
I go for comfort so I wear boy shorts a lot but i do occasionally wear a thong but nothing too sexy, its just not me
Users browsing this topic
Guest 


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

Powered by Yet Another Forum.net version 1.9.1.6 (NET v4.0) - 11/14/2007
Copyright © 2003-2006 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.