Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

How would you seduce a younger woman? Options · View
Guest
Posted: Tuesday, September 13, 2011 7:48:09 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 675,878
oooh hell yeah! i lovebeing whipped. i have whiped cream allover my body :) and you no how much guys love to lick that off a sexy naked body
Magical_felix
Posted: Tuesday, September 13, 2011 7:52:11 PM

Rank: Wild at Heart

Joined: 4/3/2010
Posts: 5,485
Location: California
winkwinkgirly1006 wrote:
oooh hell yeah! i lovebeing whipped. i have whiped cream allover my body :) and you no how much guys love to lick that off a sexy naked body


Yeah, you keep telling me all the time when youre all horny. OOPS! was I not supposed to mention that??????? Hope you're ready for your whipping thats coming your way now.



Guest
Posted: Tuesday, September 13, 2011 7:54:31 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 675,878
hahahahhahahaha i soooo won thisfight you mother fucker (rofl)
AngelHeart01
Posted: Tuesday, September 13, 2011 8:02:32 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 4/23/2010
Posts: 3,202
Location: ♥ Southern Style ♥, United States
winkwinkgirly1006 wrote:
ohreally? does meggie know how much you miss her all the tme and that you wish she wouldnt chat the other guys and that you want her to be only your lush baby?



Good thing I was able to quote you .... before you deleted it. I only wish I got here sooner to get the other ones Nutbag


Awwwww .. But HE IS MY ONE AND ONLY! .... You're just dying to know EXACTLY what I mean by that. Don't worry so much about it huni-bun.

You might want to stick to your usual (poke, "wanna open a chat") ... WINK WINK
AngelHeart01
Posted: Tuesday, September 13, 2011 8:06:59 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 4/23/2010
Posts: 3,202
Location: ♥ Southern Style ♥, United States
winkwinkgirly1006 wrote:
oooh hell yeah! i lovebeing whipped. i have whiped cream allover my body :) and you no how much guys love to lick that off a sexy naked body


Yeah, we know (how guys like to lick that off a SEXY naked body) ... but do you? coffee

Note: I had to edit that, in order for someone to understand. Shhh



One of my favorite expressions .... Don't let your MOUTH write checks, your ASS can't cash.
LadyX
Posted: Tuesday, September 13, 2011 8:32:18 PM

Rank: Artistic Tart
Moderator

Joined: 9/25/2009
Posts: 4,813
The good thing is, now this entire thread has that young vibe to match the girl that the OP is chasing.

Edit: especially since I spell like a third grader. Damn iPhone. :(
AngelHeart01
Posted: Tuesday, September 13, 2011 8:35:56 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 4/23/2010
Posts: 3,202
Location: ♥ Southern Style ♥, United States
LadyX wrote:
The good thing is, now this entire thread has that young vibe to match the girl that the OP is chasing.

Edit: especially since I spell like a third grader. Damn iPhone. :(



HAHAHAHAHA .. Indeed. It's my forte angel7 I'm trying to seduce him. I'm not sure it's working though :(
Guest
Posted: Tuesday, September 13, 2011 9:42:35 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 675,878
All this moralizing about a daughter's friend is weird considering INCEST is the most popular category on Lush? What's this all about? Would you rather he fuck his own daughter? Really? Well I date a guy who works with my dad's firm and the "forbidden" thing just makes it more exciting. Most of the fantasies on here are all about stuff that is sort of forbidden so why are people so against this? Doesn't really add up for me. If someone posts an incest story it gets like thousands of views right away so you know that's what people on Lush like.
TexasSon
Posted: Tuesday, September 13, 2011 11:13:01 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/23/2010
Posts: 149
Location: In Beautiful
sssshhhh!!!!

you can't say the IN-word!





Guest
Posted: Tuesday, September 13, 2011 11:58:11 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 675,878
Well maybe in Texas you can't say it but here in California we can say whatever the fuck we want haha!! People here can get a license to smoke weed and in Texas they'll be serving life since George Bush only liked vodka and cocaine, he never liked weed. Hey move to California TexasSon and you'll have free speech!! Oh yeah and being gay is legal in California too. Lots of things legal in California and not in Texas.
TexasSon
Posted: Wednesday, September 14, 2011 12:42:38 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/23/2010
Posts: 149
Location: In Beautiful
Huh? Wha--? How did POLITICS get on here?!?!

eeeeeeewww!..!..!..!

*pulls you a wagon over for your SoapBox*



-Mark-
Posted: Wednesday, September 14, 2011 12:54:53 AM

Rank: Rookie Scribe

Joined: 8/25/2011
Posts: 1
I want to see angel and winky argue more. It makes me feel tingly in my fun parts.

Also, Felix seems like a level headed guy with sound advice.
LadyX
Posted: Wednesday, September 14, 2011 7:08:06 PM

Rank: Artistic Tart
Moderator

Joined: 9/25/2009
Posts: 4,813
TightLittleCristina wrote:
Well maybe in Texas you can't say it but here in California we can say whatever the fuck we want haha!! People here can get a license to smoke weed and in Texas they'll be serving life since George Bush only liked vodka and cocaine, he never liked weed. Hey move to California TexasSon and you'll have free speech!! Oh yeah and being gay is legal in California too. Lots of things legal in California and not in Texas.


What TexasSon meant was: we can't discuss Incest in the forums, even though the stories are of course allowed. It's not really a legality thing.

Free speech and homosexuality are legal in Texas, too, by the way.
Nikki703
Posted: Wednesday, September 14, 2011 7:36:30 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 8/7/2009
Posts: 13,844
Location: The Other Side Of The Mirror
LadyX wrote:
TightLittleCristina wrote:
Well maybe in Texas you can't say it but here in California we can say whatever the fuck we want haha!! People here can get a license to smoke weed and in Texas they'll be serving life since George Bush only liked vodka and cocaine, he never liked weed. Hey move to California TexasSon and you'll have free speech!! Oh yeah and being gay is legal in California too. Lots of things legal in California and not in Texas.


What TexasSon meant was: we can't discuss Incest in the forums, even though the stories are of course allowed. It's not really a legality thing.

Free speech and homosexuality are legal in Texas, too, by the way.





This thread is too funny, LOL!!

Best way to seduce a young girl is to give her strawberry ice cream, skittles and tell her you can get her on America Idol. And if that fails you can always tell her you are Justin Bieber's voice coach.
Choenix
Posted: Thursday, September 15, 2011 7:01:00 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 9/6/2011
Posts: 115
Location: On Lush, Germany
You'll never seduceeeee meee!! hahahas (:
No ice cream, no strawberrys, NOTHING!! :D
AngelHeart01
Posted: Thursday, September 15, 2011 7:27:07 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 4/23/2010
Posts: 3,202
Location: ♥ Southern Style ♥, United States
-Mark- wrote:
I want to see angel and winky argue more. It makes me feel tingly in my fun parts.

Also, Felix seems like a level headed guy with sound advice.


Stick around ... I'm a favorite pastime.

As far as Felix being of sound advice .. hahaha
laughing8 He says so, at least Shhh
Magical_felix
Posted: Friday, September 16, 2011 9:06:11 AM

Rank: Wild at Heart

Joined: 4/3/2010
Posts: 5,485
Location: California
sholomrabin wrote:
i do not think it is a good idea of going for your daughter's friend. the chances are the girl willtell all her friends and thaty will tell thiers.


Dude, are you serious? That is the best case scenario. This is called bragging.

For example:

"Oh em gee Chelsea! I totally sucked off Cindy's dad the other day after he gave me a couple of zips of his Boone's farm watermelon wine!" Cameron said.

"like, for reals Cameron? Cindy is going to be so pissed and Mr. Johnson is so old!" Chelsea said, shaking her head in disgust.

"It was kinda hot though..."

Damn, maybe I should start hanging around mr. Johnson more often... Cameron thought. "still chels! He's old" and hot...



winky
Posted: Monday, February 20, 2012 9:34:58 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 10/5/2011
Posts: 338
Location: tanning on the beach
hahah i remember this thread. ooh this is funny

i love finding old stupid post in the foums lol
haha

bitches
Devon83
Posted: Friday, March 16, 2012 2:34:21 AM

Rank: Advanced Wordsmith

Joined: 4/24/2011
Posts: 72
Location: Gibraltar
5 minutes of fun could be regretted for the rst of your life..is it worth it? Only you know...
Guest
Posted: Saturday, March 17, 2012 11:06:33 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 675,878
How would you seduce a younger woman?


....I still gotta go with a Puppy dog!
TransitionalMan
Posted: Saturday, March 17, 2012 12:19:01 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 12/27/2009
Posts: 108
Location: Ohio, United States
The same way I'd seduce an older woman. By paying attention to her and what she says, by treating her with respect and with the occasional flirtacious comment to see her response.
Guest
Posted: Saturday, March 17, 2012 4:33:35 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 675,878
How? I'm not terribly sure, I'm sure she'll teach me though.
ArtMan
Posted: Saturday, March 17, 2012 9:54:18 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 6/29/2011
Posts: 661
Location: South Florida, United States
By promising her an A+ at the end of the semester.icon_biggrin

You are invited to read Passionate Danger, Part II, a story collaboration by Kim and ArtMan.
http://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/passionate-danger-part-ii.aspx

Guest
Posted: Saturday, December 28, 2013 3:44:06 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 675,878
two consenting adults - regardless of their age difference, and if they want to go ahead - will - and that's just fine. All actions also have consequences though. Women like to be pampered, complimented, made to feel special.
Users browsing this topic
Guest 


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

Powered by Yet Another Forum.net version 1.9.1.6 (NET v4.0) - 11/14/2007
Copyright © 2003-2006 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.