Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Immediate payback Options · View
VanGogh
Posted: Monday, March 26, 2012 8:01:53 PM

I heard of this today .... and apparently (though I have no hard firm evidence) that this becoming females best defence in areas, such as the many regions in Africa, where rape are ongoing occurrences.

Please note, this is NOT a rape thread ..... what I am asking is ...

Should this device be available for any female to purchase "over the counter" world-wide? Thoughts?

Quote:
We’re all for rape prevention, but when you can’t stop the crime, why not score immediate payback with the help of a little latex and some barbed plastic? That’s the idea behind rape-prevention condoms by RapeX. (aka rape-axe) Basically, if you feel like you may be in danger one evening — exploring a foreign city alone, getting walked home by a cute stranger you just met — you put the device into your nether regions with an applicator, and anything that gets all up in your space will be gnarled by the barbs. They’re made of plastic, but those suckers have a nasty bite and will need to be surgically removed.

We hope you’ll never have to test out the RapeX, but we can pretty much guarantee the jerk on the receiving end won’t get very far once his man bits are being ripped open by your hidden defenses.

A Milf series combined with Office Sex *fans face* .... The Secretary and The Student
starting withThe Secretary and The Student - first part with a Famous Story - over 40,000 views! woohoo!

Enjoy!!

For the Anal Lovers .... come enjoy my RR honoured and Famous story An Alluring Ass - over 30,000 views! woohoo!

Another Sex in the Office Poem (I know you love those!!) In Your Office with over 11,000 views! woohoo!

Posted: Monday, March 26, 2012 8:56:52 PM

That is a sad audible note on the state of man.
charmbrights
Posted: Tuesday, March 27, 2012 2:34:20 AM

I suspect this may change a number of rape cases into murder.

News of ALL my novels (and where to get free copies) on charmbrights.webs.com/novels.htm.
Posted: Tuesday, March 27, 2012 5:15:57 AM

I think that things like this are used sometimes in certain African countries, where incidences of rape are very high...

I've also seen (on the Internet) special tampons which have a sharp spike, which would obviously cause a lot of damage as well...

Geez thOugh, imagine inserting one of these as part of your 'getting ready to go out' routine?
Man, I think I'd rather stay in...
joebackagain
Posted: Tuesday, March 27, 2012 6:40:55 AM

charmbrights wrote:
I suspect this may change a number of rape cases into murder.

My thoughts exactly. A rapist isnt going to suffer that damage and walk away thinking "well that was unfortunate"...he'll take his anger out on his victim..i'd be worried for the safety of the women.
Buz
Posted: Tuesday, March 27, 2012 6:42:51 AM

I think further retaliation might then become an even bigger problem in those lawless African countries where rape and violence are so common. Many males doing the raping are members of militia groups and armed to the teeth with AK-47's and machetes. If they encounter these devices inside the woman they are molesting then they most likely will kill or mutilate her.

All we can hope for is that stable governments that offer law and order get control over there. But that will not happen without outside help.

Since the crime of rape is about violence and control I would think that the sick bastard rapist located anywhere might excalate his violence to murder if he encounters such device. Of course he might do that anyhow.

I think women should learn to use fire arms and carry them in their purse, but don't do that until you really learn all about the gun, safety, how to use it, etc.

LadyX
Posted: Tuesday, March 27, 2012 7:11:34 AM

I'd be too afraid to use such an item. I think I'd feel more, not less, vulnerable.
lafayettemister
Posted: Tuesday, March 27, 2012 8:15:29 AM

I think this would be a bad idea. Especially in countries where rape is so prevalent. If it becomes common for women to use this, how long before the milita begin checking a woman first before he violates her. "Oh, I see you have a penis shredder. Now I'm going to kill you and all your family"

I'm not a woman, but I doubt I'd walk a foreign street alone. And I doubt I'd let a "cute stranger" walk me home. In civilized countries we need to educate men that they can't just take what isn't freely given. What kind of rage would come out of a rapist once his manhood is mangled.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Posted: Tuesday, March 27, 2012 9:22:46 AM

lafayettemister wrote:
I think this would be a bad idea. Especially in countries where rape is so prevalent. If it becomes common for women to use this, how long before the milita begin checking a woman first before he violates her. "Oh, I see you have a penis shredder. Now I'm going to kill you and all your family"

I'm not a woman, but I doubt I'd walk a foreign street alone. And I doubt I'd let a "cute stranger" walk me home. In civilized countries we need to educate men that they can't just take what isn't freely given. What kind of rage would come out of a rapist once his manhood is mangled.

Pixie and I and a few others had this conversations years ago when these first came out. The first thing we thought about was the victim turning into a corpse instead of just an alive victim. As well as her family and anyone near by. I just don't think people can understand the brutality of some of these other countries that aren't as settled/civilized as the ones they're used to.
LadyX
Posted: Tuesday, March 27, 2012 9:27:48 AM

chefkathleen wrote:

Pixie and I and a few others had this conversations years ago when these first came out. The first thing we thought about was the victim turning into a corpse instead of just an alive victim. As well as her family and anyone near by. I just don't think people can understand the brutality of some of these other countries that aren't as settled/civilized as the ones they're used to.

All true. But even here in good'ol' USA, not only would I feel like I was caving in to fear, but I'd feel like wearing one of these is just asking for a testosterone and panic-fueled immediate retaliation. I won't be carrying a gun anymore either, so I'll just keep my wits about me and not let the most rotten elements of society alter my life.
lafayettemister
Posted: Tuesday, March 27, 2012 9:33:42 AM

chefkathleen wrote:

In addition, as awful as it is usualy in these unsettled/uncivilized countries women are often gang raped. It is gruesome I'm sure. That contraption would work on the first guy, but all his buddies that are surrounding her would make her suffer even more. Even more and more brutal raping, if that's possible. More beating and torture, then kill her.

I also agree with LadyX. It would be like giving in to fear. While at the same time, it would almost give a false sense of security.

Posted: Tuesday, March 27, 2012 9:35:19 AM

Yes it would. I'm not disagreeing with you.
sprite
Posted: Tuesday, March 27, 2012 9:35:35 AM

My immediate reaction on imagining an evening where i'd be putting this monsters inside me is, i'd spend the rest of the night curled up in a ball, with the possibility of being raped fresh in my mind. seriously, every time you took a step you'd feel the thing inside you, and that word would just imprint itself in you. that's my thought. if i'm in a situation where i think i need to be outfitted for war - cause that's what it would be - i doubt i'd be able to go out and about and act normally - i'd be on edge at the very least the entire time.

oh, and as for the fear of rape turning into murder? when i finally said "no", that was the night i did time in the ICU. and can you imagine it being more then one offender? several men? they'd tear the woman to pieces - brutes who would do that wouldn't hesitate to "make her pay". *shudders* ok, thanks for the mental image. Gotta go make sure my door is locked now.

Live, love, laugh.
Dancing_Doll
Posted: Tuesday, March 27, 2012 10:27:50 AM

In Africa - yes, it makes sense. The kind of rape going on in the Congo is so violent, chances of permanent disfiguration or death is high already - at least this gives the woman a chance to get away, since I assume the device will at least temporarily cripple the assailant. In the case of group violence though, I agree - it runs a high risk of retaliation from other 'militia'.

Anyway - I'd say it should be personal choice for women in that region whether they want to use this or take their chances.

As far as over-the-counter in non war-torn areas... uhmm...no. At what point in your evening do you decide "damn, I might be raped tonight, I better put the dick-shredder in"... most people aren't thinking they are imminent danger of being raped when it actually happens - it tends to take you by surprise - so unless you're wearing this thing on a fairly regular basis, why would you bother. And if you're reserving it for certain nights out, I think people need to reassess the places they are going and hanging out if they have a real fear and anticipation of something like this happening.

I would be way too paranoid about it malfunctioning to ever use it. Plus from the moment of insertion all you're thinking about is the idea of being violated. I don't think I could get it off my mind.

lafayettemister
Posted: Tuesday, March 27, 2012 10:33:18 AM

Dancing_Doll wrote:
In Africa - yes, it makes sense. The kind of rape going on in the Congo is so violent, chances of permanent disfiguration or death is high already - at least this gives the woman a chance to get away, since I assume the device will at least temporarily cripple the assailant. In the case of group violence though, I agree - it runs a high risk of retaliation from other 'militia'.

Anyway - I'd say it should be personal choice for women in that region whether they want to use this or take their chances.

As far as over-the-counter in non war-torn areas... uhmm...no. At what point in your evening do you decide "damn, I might be raped tonight, I better put the dick-shredder in"... most people aren't thinking they are imminent danger of being raped when it actually happens - it tends to take you by surprise - so unless you're wearing this thing on a fairly regular basis, why would you bother. And if you're reserving it for certain nights out, I think people need to reassess the places they are going and hanging out if they have a real fear and anticipation of something like this happening.

I would be way too paranoid about it malfunctioning to ever use it. Plus from the moment of insertion all you're thinking about is the idea of being violated. I don't think I could get it off my mind.

I was thinking that too. But was afraid it would come off like a "she deserved it" point of view. From my understanding, rape often is commited by someone the victim knows. So it probably wouldn't be in place anyway. And what if you have a dick shredder, and decide not to wear it one night and the unthinkable happens. Now you've got an extra added guilt/emotion for the victim of, "if only i had worn it THAT night".

She
Posted: Tuesday, March 27, 2012 10:51:28 AM

LadyX wrote:
I won't be carrying a gun anymore either, so I'll just keep my wits about me and not let the most rotten elements of society alter my life.

icon_smile
Pixie
Posted: Tuesday, March 27, 2012 11:06:39 AM

This is what I think will happen. Some dude tries to rape a girl, gets his man parts mangled in the process, gets pissed and KILLS the girl. Not a good scenerio either way you look at it.

♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
MissyLuvsYa
Posted: Tuesday, March 27, 2012 11:20:07 AM

1. I would not put that thing in me.
2. I plan to stay out of those dangerous countries.
3. I carry a pistol in my purse and I not only know how to use it, I practice with it at the gun range regularly (that's a lot of fun actually.)
4. I have taken self defense classes.
5. I am good at kicking or punching the groin and know just how to crush a pair of testicles if need be.
sprite
Posted: Tuesday, March 27, 2012 11:23:18 AM

MissyLuvsYa wrote:
1. I would not put that thing in me.
2. I plan to stay out of those dangerous countries.
3. I carry a pistol in my purse and I not only know how to use it, I practice with it at the gun range regularly (that's a lot of fun actually.)
4. I have taken self defense classes.
5. I am good at kicking or punching the groin and know just how to crush a pair of testicles if need be.

my list is much shorter - i hang out with Missy in case she needs a cheerleader or a witness or someone to hold her bag while she's delivering a beat down - don't worry, babe, i got your back. :)

Live, love, laugh.
Posted: Wednesday, March 28, 2012 7:04:30 PM

i have read every ones post and agree with all of them to an extent. I would never condone rape, any time or any where. I too feel like that this item would make the whole situation mush more worse. I cant imagine the feeling a rape victim has after being raped, but at least she is feeling.
charmbrights
Posted: Thursday, March 29, 2012 1:33:43 AM

Just out of curiosity, would that be classed as a concealed weapon?

News of ALL my novels (and where to get free copies) on charmbrights.webs.com/novels.htm.
Archadia
Posted: Thursday, March 29, 2012 1:41:26 AM

And what if some absolute instiable maneater decided to where one and then lead on a guy she didnt like, to purposefully fuck him up? harsh...
VanGogh
Posted: Thursday, March 29, 2012 6:32:50 AM

eviotis wrote:
That is a sad audible note on the state of man.

I so agree. I was of two minds when I read/heard about it. Then the sad realization that our world is such a long way off from obtaining peace. (and I am talking on the basic level of peace between people you can see, your neighbour - not countries/regions with civil conflict)

A Milf series combined with Office Sex *fans face* .... The Secretary and The Student
starting withThe Secretary and The Student - first part with a Famous Story - over 40,000 views! woohoo!

Enjoy!!

For the Anal Lovers .... come enjoy my RR honoured and Famous story An Alluring Ass - over 30,000 views! woohoo!

Another Sex in the Office Poem (I know you love those!!) In Your Office with over 11,000 views! woohoo!

WellMadeMale
Posted: Thursday, March 29, 2012 10:45:29 AM

LadyX wrote:

All true. But even here in good'ol' USA, not only would I feel like I was caving in to fear, but I'd feel like wearing one of these is just asking for a testosterone and panic-fueled immediate retaliation. I won't be carrying a gun anymore either, so I'll just keep my wits about me and not let the most rotten elements of society alter my life.

Most intelligent people are introspective and doubt themselves while many fucktards are proudly over-confident. - a tip of the hat to Charles Bukowski
MoonlightSerenity
Posted: Thursday, March 29, 2012 3:28:37 PM

charmbrights wrote:
Just out of curiosity, would that be classed as a concealed weapon?

I think it would. As no-one knows it's there and it's just as deadly as any other weapon.

Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!