Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

For Bisexual/Bi-Curious girls Options · View
Posted: Friday, April 27, 2012 10:48:07 AM

I want to come out of the box SO bad to my family and friends that I am bi-curious. I just need to know how did you tell your family and friends? I just don't want anybody to freak out on me. My husband is no help, he just shrug his shoulders at me!
Ruthie
Posted: Friday, April 27, 2012 11:56:25 AM

There's really no reason to come out to your family, at least none that I can see. There's really no reason to come out to your friends, unless you are interested in some of them sexually. Telling your husband is good. You don't have to tell other people about your sex life you know. If one of your friends or family sees you in an intimate situation with another woman, then you can say, "Oh, I'm bi." It's really nobody's business buy your own, and your husbands.

I think most people are probably bi-curious. I don't put that as my status because I have satisfied my own curiosity and now know how I feel about it. My first sexual encounter with another girl was one of my best friends. I didn't consider myself bi then, and still don't. I am sexual. Very sexual. I really have this thing for big strong dominate men which is how I identify myself.
Dancing_Doll
Posted: Friday, April 27, 2012 12:48:30 PM

The only reason to worry about telling family is if you're bisexual enough that you would like to have a relationship with another girl. If it's just a sex-thing, I wouldn't say a word. There's no need for them to know.

As for friends, I'd pick and choose who you tell as you need to. With my friends - pretty much everyone has at least fooled around with other girls, so it's just open. Nobody did any kind of dramatic confession - it was just assumed. To be honest, 90% of the girls I know have had some kind of girl/girl interaction, so I kind of just assume it at this point and feel like it would almost be more of a shocking confession-point if they had to tell me that they were absolutely straight.

Like CoopsRuthie, I've played around as well, but don't really identify as being that actively bisexual (unless I'm drunk).

Posted: Friday, April 27, 2012 5:33:36 PM

Never had a strong need to tell friends or family that I was BI. Why would they care?

A few friends know. that need to know because I have the hots for them. There is that girl I met a the beach club a couple of week ago. She knows

Of course if DD,Lady X or Nikki703 did not already know, I surely would tell them. Don't you think they know?
Posted: Friday, April 27, 2012 6:45:06 PM

Thanks you guys, you are a real big help and nice boobs WHR!
Kimasa
Posted: Saturday, April 28, 2012 4:52:14 AM

Unless you feel a strong inner need to tell people or you're about to start a serious relationship with a women then I wouldn't tell anyone.

I've never told any of my family or the majority of my friends because quite simply they don't need to know.

My latest story:

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-school-reunion.aspx
kinky_girl
Posted: Saturday, April 28, 2012 5:28:51 AM

I agree with what has been said. None of my family know I'm bisexual- they just don't need to. If I was going to take a girlfriend home then I'd tell them, but seeing as you're married I wouldn't think you need to worry about that!
A few of my friends know but that's only because they've seen me with women on nights out etc.

Don't make a big deal about telling people, because it isn't a big deal. Just enjoy it!

Professio in silentium.
Nikki703
Posted: Saturday, April 28, 2012 7:04:03 AM

I am Bi and have been since I was a teen. The only people I told back then were the friends I experimented with. I never told my mom and since she died when I was 17, I never got around to telling her, although I had a feeling she knew. After my divorce, when I became more actively Bi, the only people I felt a need to tell were my daughters since I much rather them hear it from me. I told them as soon as they were old enough to understand what it meant. And even now, while I dont hide my Bisexuality, I dont openly flaunt it either.

You say you are Bi-Curious? Then why the need to tell anyone since you only have interest and have not yet done anything? Would you tell about your fantasy to be with 6 guys at once? Just wait and see how things go before worrying yourself with "coming out" since you really dont have anything to come out from....................At Least Not Yet! Just enjoy exploring your sexuality and see how it goes.

DD, Only when your drunk, huh? Dirty Martinis, Right?...............................Nikki makes mental note. HAHA!!
Dancing_Doll
Posted: Saturday, April 28, 2012 7:32:54 AM

Nikki703 wrote:

DD, Only when your drunk, huh? Dirty Martinis, Right?...............................Nikki makes mental note. HAHA!!

Yes, but the good news is I'm an easy drunk. Shhh

One or two martinis and presto - I'm bisexual again! haha

redlips
Posted: Saturday, April 28, 2012 8:27:12 AM

I do not think you should hurry to act on your feeling of 'needing to come out' about this. Tell your husband, he is the ONLY one who needs to know about your desires right now. If things progress to more activity, then I believe you will find an oppurtunity will arise to share with others as needed. There is no reason to rush into an announcement. Let things take there course and work out smoothly and naturally.

Wishing you the best.

If you ignore beauty, you will soon find yourself without it.................Frank Lloyd Wright

I always practice obedience, when it's in my best interest.
Posted: Saturday, April 28, 2012 10:59:31 AM

Well now only my husband and 2 of my bi friends know and thats all who is gonna know thanks for the input guys!
SassySue1617
Posted: Saturday, April 28, 2012 12:15:29 PM

flower It is your decision and if you want someone to know then tell them. Of ourse your husband should be told and after that it is no ones business but yours and those you want to know. Enjoy your sexuality without regrets.
MissyLuvsYa
Posted: Saturday, April 28, 2012 10:17:11 PM

I am very discreet about that. My first time was after college. I have to be in the right mood and it takes a special person. But I will not be doing any coming out of the closet.