Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Mother accused on letting her 5 year old daughter use a tan bed. Options · View
Sirene_Jaune
Posted: Thursday, May 03, 2012 3:09:40 AM

This wonderful news article:

UPDATE MAY 2: A New Jersey mom denies that her 5-year-old daughter's sunburn was caused by a trip to a tanning salon. Patricia Krentcil told NBC that she brought her child along to the salon, but the girl was never exposed to UV rays in the booth.

"I tan, she doesn't tan," Krentcil said on NBC. "I'm in the booth, she's in the room. That's all there is to it."

The girl's father Rich Krentcil said his daughter was sunburned from playing outside on a hot day.

PREVIOUSLY: A New Jersey mom is in hot water for supposedly putting her 5-year-old daughter in an artificial tanning booth, according to WABC.

The young girl's body was burned from the stint in the salon's tanning bed, NBC New York reported.

The Essex County Prosecutor's office charged the mother, 44-year-old Nutley resident Patricia Krentcil, with second-degree child endangerment. If found guilty, Krentcil could wind up behind bars where the sun doesn't shine.

Police arrested her on Tuesday after school officials reported that the kindergarten girl had a severe sunburn.

Krentcil's father got temporary custody of the girl, according to ABC.

UPDATE: The owner of the tanning salon was not charged, because police believe that Krentcil sneaked her child into the booth without the salon's knowledge, according to WABC.

Mug Shot of Patricia Krentcil

A screencap from a recent interview

Axl - Take a look at our piercing menu.

Daria - I don't think that's how you spell "uvula."

Axl - That's not "uvula."

elitfromnorth
Posted: Thursday, May 03, 2012 4:29:25 AM

Reminds me of Uncle Ruckus(no relation) from the Boondocks. He claimed he was white but said he had the same disease as Michael Jackson, only in reverse. Maybe she has something of the same.

"It's at that point you realise Lady Luck is actually a hooker, and you're fresh out of cash."
Posted: Thursday, May 03, 2012 4:57:16 AM

I hate tanning salons, they never give you the same colour, glowing tan that you get from the real sun.
Subjecting children to tanning tubes is ridiculous and I dread to think about the increase in skin cancer in the years to come with so many people using them. I don't know why people are som desperate to turn themselves orange. I love milky white skin as well as naturally darker skin. People should just be happy in the skin that they are in.
littlemissbitch
Posted: Thursday, May 03, 2012 5:15:10 AM

wow..i watched that clip last night and totally thought it was a parody! please, it must be! right? i mean thats makeup on that woman right??

littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
WellMadeMale
Posted: Thursday, May 03, 2012 11:15:26 AM

littlemissbitch wrote:
wow..i watched that clip last night and totally thought it was a parody! please, it must be! right? i mean thats makeup on that woman right??

She must be applying makeup to her thumb too. evil4 Dig that crazy long thumbnail.

If ya can't beat 'em... pay someone to do it for you.
Ruthie
Posted: Thursday, May 03, 2012 10:00:46 PM

Did she really get that dark from a tanning bed? That looks like she used a tanning substance.
Kitanica
Posted: Thursday, May 03, 2012 10:40:28 PM

She got darker after being banned from her usual place from the publicity so she's doing something else now. Doesn't matter cause that's one ugly bitch lol dark tans are bleh
Posted: Friday, May 04, 2012 8:04:48 AM

I heard on the news this morning that she's going into hiding because of threats and harassment.
LadySharon
Posted: Friday, May 04, 2012 11:04:03 AM

chefkathleen wrote:
I heard on the news this morning that she's going into hiding because of threats and harassment.

I heard the same thing.

The Roommates Trilogy:
Roommates with Benefits
Roommates with Benefits: Snowed In
Roommates with Benefits: The Working Vacation is now available for your reading pleasure

Latest poem, Longing, is out now!

College Sex:

New story now available!