Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

5 seniors suspended and janitor fired for senior prank with Post-It Notes? WTF Options · View
lafayettemister
Posted: Wednesday, May 16, 2012 7:38:48 AM

Janitor fired for supervising to make sure no real harm is done. School board official who gave students a key to the school left unscathed.

Wow!!! A prank invoving 10,000 PostIt notes costs students their last week of school. And even worse, a janitor loses her job over it? It's PostIt notes, they come right off. Totally harmless prank where nothing and no one was damaged. How is it the lowly janitor is fired, but the school board official that gave students a key to the high school has escaped any repercussions? When did we lose our sense of humor. All this hyper-sensitive and easily offended at anything and everything realllllllly needs to stop. I'm moving to North Korea.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Dirty_D
Posted: Wednesday, May 16, 2012 8:16:55 AM

wow...words fail me. The janitor who was fired after they spoke to the head custodian & the school board member? that is wrong. The kids being punished, maybe a more lenient stance such as cleaning time...

1curiouscat
Posted: Wednesday, May 16, 2012 8:19:38 AM

ridiciculous!

Sometimes i just want to slap people in the face!

LM - no need to go to North Korea, you are welcome in Brasil, here people still make fun of each other without any kind of reprocussion... For example, if you have a big nose, your friends are most likely going to nickname you "nose". One great example was my friend that broke his arm after slipping on a banna peel - to this day his name is Banana! hahaha

Overwhelming Reality

From Across the Room
Posted: Wednesday, May 16, 2012 9:12:07 AM

When you place your children in a prison camp run by the State and the Federal Government and give them full control of your children, what do you expect? When you Registered your children with the STATE at birth you gave up ALL of your rights to that property. In return the State allows you to maintain the property in their interest. Unless of coarse you fail in that duty. The DYFSE and the gov step in and take the control you originally issued them.

Meet Your Strawman!

The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America

The Story of Your Enslavement
Alpha_Omega
Posted: Wednesday, May 16, 2012 10:50:09 AM

Brick wall Suspend the Superintendent.

director I've done some research ... Who wants a phone number? evil5

Posted: Wednesday, May 16, 2012 11:21:12 AM

I saw this on the news this morning. Crazy!!!
sprite
Posted: Wednesday, May 16, 2012 11:26:26 AM

post it notes are a gate way drug, obviously.

Love not hate.
Magical_felix
Posted: Wednesday, May 16, 2012 11:33:06 AM

sprite wrote:
post it notes are a gate way drug, obviously.

Dude... Fuck dollar bills, shit is gross as hell... But straws made out of post it's are the shit... Easily adjustable size of the opening... Disposable, clean. My 2 cents

magnificent1rascal
Posted: Wednesday, May 16, 2012 11:36:47 AM

Wow. confused1

When I was in high school, some friends and I turned every single book in the school library backwards. Our punishment was to give up one lunch hour to put the library back in order — which we fully intended to do from the outset. I wonder what would have happened to us these days?

Maggie Rascal
Shylass
Posted: Wednesday, May 16, 2012 12:10:27 PM

I spent a year in US high school. They dropped something like 500 live goldfish from the balcony into the entrance hall. And nobody got suspended or expelled. It was the final week, and who wanted the troublemakers back for another year? d'oh!

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Big_wrench
Posted: Wednesday, May 16, 2012 1:18:39 PM

Geez! These kids woulda probably gotten hung if they'd done what WE used to do when I was that age! Like park the Superentendant's car in the vestibule of the high school! Get a grip, people!!
NM
notlooking5
Posted: Wednesday, May 16, 2012 1:36:42 PM

The janitor, Really !!!. What ever happened to a sense gf humor.Just having them clean it up by putting each postit back in the right place one on top of each other on the week end hehehe
Tallguy222
Posted: Wednesday, May 16, 2012 1:51:36 PM

Not like Americans to overreact.
DLizze
Posted: Wednesday, May 16, 2012 4:32:38 PM

You were all obviously city kids. The two pranks I most often saw were taking a tractor apart, then reassembling it inside a room with doors too small to remove it, and leading a steer someplace up a flight of stairs. Oh, and the time we filed the gymnasium from floor to ceiling with bales of straw. :)

"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Dirty_D
Posted: Wednesday, May 16, 2012 9:53:34 PM

DLizze wrote:
You were all obviously city kids. The two pranks I most often saw were taking a tractor apart, then reassembling it inside a room with doors too small to remove it, and leading a steer someplace up a flight of stairs. Oh, and the time we filed the gymnasium from floor to ceiling with bales of straw. :)

We used spray to make Giant smiley faces on the lawn :) farm kids have an easy supply of pesticides available :)

WellMadeMale
Posted: Friday, May 18, 2012 6:36:01 AM

Six other guys and I rolled the Volkswagen Rabbit belonging to the 34 year HS principal, over onto it's top in a front lawn of grass...one May evening in 1978. That was the fourth prank on that guy, committed over the entire school year.

No punishments doled out.

The year before, I was one of thirteen future felonious vandals who tossed thirty six discarded automotive tires up and over the flagpole in front of the school building, the night before graduation ceremonies.

'course, back then...people mostly laughed this crap off and we offenders removed the garbage tires the next day (getting out of meaningless classes to do so).

The Germans made fine automobiles in the late 70s. No sheet metal denting and no paint scratches.

Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.
Magical_felix
Posted: Friday, May 18, 2012 4:39:57 PM

It is a pretty lame prank for the punishment.

When I was sophomore I hot wired the janitor's golf cart and drove it around campus. It started to lose power so I drove it in reverse until It died sad10 So I left it there and went to class, It was cool until the dean of students showed up with his face all red and ears steaming to pull me out of art class. We were fucking around with clay or something retarded. So he sits me down in front of his big scary desk and starts yelling at my ass. He pulls out a piece of paper saying what I did and that my parents needed to sign, and a bill for six batteries... THAT'S IT. I forged the signature and and just gave him the cash and that was that. No suspension no nothing. No follow up call to make sure I wasn't forging or anything. This school would have tortured me in the middle of the quad then cut my head off like on fucking Braveheart, yelling freedom if I would have tried that there.

Then I didnt want to do my typing class that same year and me and friend took all the balls out of the mouses. We put them a plastic baggie and hid them. When class was over I put them where the teacher could find them. I didn't get caught for that one but we were heros for 45 minutes.

I made stink bombs in science class to set off in religion class because I hated that class too. That made class that day awesome as well. We got to have it outside and nature distracted us too much to have real class sunny

I have so many others that aren't quite so crazy sounding but they aren't as interesting.

Michael
Posted: Friday, May 18, 2012 4:52:49 PM

But let us hear the others as well..... hehe, you really fried the batteries in the golf cart?

Magical_felix
Posted: Friday, May 18, 2012 4:58:16 PM

FtLMale wrote:

But let us hear the others as well..... hehe, you really fried the batteries in the golf cart?

They do. And oh look you used my same picture against me. Look at that, poetic kinda or something.

And oh come on... It's your turn to say something interesting. I keep hogging up all the turns. I should play nicer and let you go. clown

Yes the batteries were fried. Hot wiring an electric ride 'n' all.

Michael
Posted: Friday, May 18, 2012 5:48:55 PM

Jeez, I did not mean it against you.occasion5 I thought your image was complementary.

I thought your story was good and really wanted to hear more.read2

Sorry if you felt that way... I really didn't mean to hurt your feelings.

You are a great author, an amazing wit, you should not feel defensive.Think

Magical_felix
Posted: Friday, May 18, 2012 6:01:52 PM

FtLMale wrote:
Jeez, I did not mean it against you.occasion5 I thought your image was complementary.

I thought your story was good and really wanted to hear more.read2

Sorry if you felt that way... I really didn't mean to hurt your feelings.

You are a great author, an amazing wit, you should not feel defensive.Think

Awww Looks like you lasted about .2 seconds on the mechanical bull before resorting to ass-kissery. No worries, I understand. laughing8

Michael
Posted: Friday, May 18, 2012 6:25:59 PM

Sorry Felix, I did not know sarcasm was over your head...d'oh!

Here have another one and enjoy your Friday night on lush. Pour Wine

I did go and read your most popular story where the guys coked out the girl then stuffed their cock down her throat....
you sound like a real date rape master IRL.

BTW they have laws against that in real life...
violent1

Magical_felix
Posted: Friday, May 18, 2012 6:38:13 PM

FtLMale wrote:
Sorry Felix, I did not know sarcasm was over your head...d'oh!

Here have another one and enjoy your Friday night on lush. Pour Wine

I did go and read your most popular story where the guys coked out the girl then stuffed their cock down her throat....
you sound like a real date rape master IRL.

BTW they have laws against that in real life...
violent1

You're saying I don't understand sarcasm? Then you go and make a statement about one of the most bad ass stories on lush and accuse me of being a date raper based on a story I wrote. A fucking awesome story where the girl does coke right off the guy's dick? That story fucks the reader in their brain's ass!

Do you make those assumptions about every author? Do you believe that incest authors on here fuck their daughters "IRL"? There are laws against that too... Do you believe every romance poet must be the most romantic man on earth as well? Or every BDSM author lives the lifestyle as portrayed in their fantastical descriptions. Don't accuse me of not knowing sarcasm then make a retarded ass statement like that.

Michael
Posted: Friday, May 18, 2012 7:19:49 PM

Magical_felix wrote:

You're saying I don't understand sarcasm? Then you go and make a statement about one of the most bad ass stories on lush and accuse me of being a date raper based on a story I wrote. A fucking awesome story where the girl does coke right off the guy's dick? That story fucks the reader in their brain's ass!

Do you make those assumptions about every author? Do you believe that incest authors on here fuck their daughters "IRL"? There are laws against that too... Do you believe every romance poet must be the most romantic man on earth as well? Or every BDSM author lives the lifestyle as portrayed in their fantastical descriptions. Don't accuse me of not knowing sarcasm then make a retarded ass statement like that.

Felix, Allow me to quote your "fucking awesome story"...
"When she reached the tip she got such an intense head rush from the coke she hardly noticed that Roberto had slid his cock right into her mouth. When she realized that she was now sucking on a dick, she tried to take it out but Roberto held the back of her head and slid his now stiff cock deeper into her mouth."
Yeah, that pretty much sums up your attitude around everyone here that you consider 'beneath you'

You story violates several Lush story guidelines and should be reviewed.
"Drugging — We do not accept stories that include drugging or other artificial means of inducing a state in which a character is unable to resist sexual advances. This includes hypnosis, supernatural mind control, or getting someone drunk.

I don't make assumptions about everyone here.

Magical_felix
Posted: Friday, May 18, 2012 7:31:31 PM

Uncensored poster here.

One Thing Leads to Another: Hey, That's My Ass!

In case anyone would like to read the full story. It was approved, I think they know better than FTLmale.

Your buzzing around seems crystal clear to me now. Obviously you don't like the beginning to my teen anal extravaganza. Nothing new.

Michael
Posted: Friday, May 18, 2012 7:37:25 PM

Hi Jack, I'm Michael

Lfunny

Michael
Posted: Friday, May 18, 2012 7:48:25 PM

BTW

All students' suspensions revoked, custodian not fired after Post-It prank

Suspension & Firing CANCELLED

Magical_felix
Posted: Friday, May 18, 2012 7:49:58 PM

FtLMale wrote:

Hi Jack, I'm Michael

Lfunny

Are you an advertising agent? Or one of these people that has trouble telling whats real or imagined, like trouble with the organization of thoughts and the like? Anyway Michael, Thank you for reading and it seems you got pretty far into it.... ;)

I haven't read yours so I can not comment on them :(

Michael
Posted: Friday, May 18, 2012 8:03:57 PM

Magical_felix wrote:

Are you an advertising agent? Or one of these people that has trouble telling whats real or imagined, like trouble with the organization of thoughts and the like? Anyway Michael, Thank you for reading and it seems you got pretty far into it.... ;)

I haven't read yours so I can not comment on them :(

No Jack, but I am someone with a real life,
and I bid you to have another awesome strokin' Friday night on lush while I go live mine.

Good night!
Michael

Magical_felix
Posted: Friday, May 18, 2012 8:22:13 PM

FtLMale wrote:

No Jack, but I am someone with a real life,
and I bid you to have another awesome strokin' Friday night on lush while I go live mine.

Good night!
Michael

Not partying on a Friday night means you have no life? Okay then.. And you're the one fixated on me... Think about that. I'm flattered you know my stories in a detailed fashion like you do.