Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

jacking off in front of her and.. Options · View
sissyboycindy
Posted: Friday, May 18, 2012 8:50:18 AM

My girlfriend loves to invite some of her girlfriends over and make me stand in front of them and jack off while they tease me.Is there any other guys who have to do this??
MMonroe
Posted: Friday, May 18, 2012 10:13:46 AM

HAVE to? I say strap on a pair and tell her no. Although im guessing from your username and the fact that you're on here that you actually enjoy it
clum
Posted: Friday, May 18, 2012 11:02:25 AM

Your profile says that you're single...

Magical_felix
Posted: Friday, May 18, 2012 11:04:00 AM

No I don't HAVE to do this but if I did I would make sure to aim my triumphant cum blasts at the friend who was teasing the hardest thinking she's all funny's face.

I'm actually curious how this all goes down. Like is it a set up thing? Does she go. "Look Sissyboy Cindy, tonight my friends are coming over for white Zinfandel and to watch you wank yourself off." Then what? you're like. "Yes dear, let me put the white zin in the fridge for you guys and prepare my wanking outfit for your pleasure." Is that how it goes down or is it more spontaneous? Like they are couponing around the kitchen table and you walk in for a glass of water and they're all. "Hey Cindy, pull out that little pecker and play with it you little sissy boy." Then you just drop your pants right then and yank your taffy?"

What about when you cum? Do you cum on them like I would or do you cum on the floor or what? Do you shoot it into a tissue in front of them all pathetic? Is that part of the thrill? They just laugh that there are plenty of women around yet you are reduced to making little damp tissue teepees in front of them?

Do they ever film it?

Are these women young?

Are they hot?

Are they married?

Do the husbands know?

Do they tell other woman and you are a huge laughing stock in the wider circle of friends?

Magical_felix
Posted: Friday, May 18, 2012 11:05:17 AM

clum wrote:

Why tell the rest of the cyber sand at the cyber beach that you have a bucket of real sand back home? Come on now clum...

Shylass
Posted: Friday, May 18, 2012 11:46:08 AM

clum wrote:

Maybe he's using the US expression that means a lass who is a friend, as opposed to a girlfriend he bonks? Or... he's just a really complex lad? If he is a lad? I haven't checked the profile.

Do the lasses ever help, or is it just a humiliation thingy? dontknow

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Michael
Posted: Friday, May 18, 2012 12:18:20 PM

Shylass wrote:

Maybe he's using the US expression that means a lass who is a friend, as opposed to a girlfriend he bonks? Or... he's just a really complex lad? If he is a lad? I haven't checked the profile.

Do the lasses ever help, or is it just a humiliation thingy? dontknow

He defines himself as a bisexual crossdresser and although I cannot be sure if his "girlfriend" is a euphemism for something else, the primary objective would seem to be humilation. As he does allow this to happen repeatedly it would seem that his physch would seem to feed on this humilation. dancenude clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping

Adding to this is his need to inform the 100,000 lush members of his humilation, on the basis of seeking comradship. I am sure that other members that are inclined to share their similar episoide with him will contact him privately.dancenude dancenude dancenude dancenude dancenude dancenude clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping

But as you asked if the lasses ever help, were you perhaps offering more than advice?
happy1
Just kiddin' Shylass

Shylass
Posted: Friday, May 18, 2012 12:24:55 PM

FtLMale wrote:

He defines himself as a bisexual crossdresser and although I cannot be sure if his "girlfriend" is a euphemism for something else, the primary objective would seem to be humilation. As he does allow this to happen repeatedly it would seem that his physch would seem to feed on this humilation. dancenude clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping

Adding to this is his need to inform the 100,000 lush members of his humilation, on the basis of seeking comradship. I am sure that other members that are inclined to share their similar episoide with him will contact him privately.dancenude dancenude dancenude dancenude dancenude dancenude clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping

But as you asked if the lasses ever help, were you perhaps offering more than advice?
happy1
Just kiddin' Shylass

To be honest, I wouldn't have a clue what to do, so... no. Not kidding, FtLMale. clown And I checked out his profile after all, and he looks better in pretty knickers than me, so kudos to him.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Duralex87
Posted: Friday, May 18, 2012 1:53:40 PM

FtLMale wrote:

happy1
Just kiddin' Shylass

Is the psy going nuts?

Trying to sound cool. Too much work left.
Shylass
Posted: Friday, May 18, 2012 2:11:12 PM

Schnelhans wrote:

Is the psy going nuts?

More importantly, are there any more lads who like wanking in front of groups of teasing girls? laughing6 laughing6 laughing6 dancenude laughing6 laughing6 laughing6

Posted: Friday, May 18, 2012 2:44:45 PM

If there is a woman there, why would you do it by yourself? *confused*
WellMadeMale
Posted: Friday, May 18, 2012 8:46:04 PM

sissyboycindy wrote:
My girlfriend loves to invite some of her girlfriends over and make me stand in front of them and jack off while they tease me.Is there any other guys who have to do this??

Hey, this scenario beats being made to stand in front of all your girlfriends - male friends, whilst being teased and ordered to beat off, doesn't it? Sounds to me like you have a good gig going Sissyboy. Moar power to ya!

Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.
lildifferent
Posted: Saturday, May 19, 2012 4:22:48 AM

Have you read my stories?
Posted: Saturday, May 19, 2012 7:38:11 AM

I would love to watch a guy stroke himself off in front of me... So damn sexy. ;)
Pretzel
Posted: Tuesday, May 22, 2012 10:50:15 AM

If a group of women wanted me to stand in the middle of the room and watch me then i'm going to have some fun with it. I'm with Felix. Aim for the loudmouth.

lol... triumphant. too funny!

garterbelt
Posted: Thursday, October 10, 2013 12:26:45 AM

I would do it if asked. What more do you need to make you cum than a room full of women watching!!