Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Father of 30 kids needs break from child support payments! Options · View
lafayettemister
Posted: Saturday, May 19, 2012 7:07:07 AM

1 daddy + 11 mommas = 30 fucking kids. HOLY SHIT.

Dude should have gotten a vasectomy!!! And he's only 33 years old. He's broken no law so the authorities can't do anything to stop him. He could make even more babies. They're already taking half of his minimum wage paycheck, not like he has much to lose. According to the article, "Some of the moms receive as little as $1.49 a month." Wow.

Link

And you thought Octomom had her hands full—a Tennessee man who has fathered 30 children is asking the courts for a break on child support.

Desmond Hatchett, 33, of Knoxville has children with 11 different women, reports WREG-TV.

The state already takes half his paycheck and divides it up, which doesn't amount to much when Hatchett is making only minimum wage. Some of the moms receive as little as $1.49 a month. The oldest child is 14 years old.

Hatchett explains how he reached such a critical mass: He had four kids in the same year. Twice.

Back in 2009 when Hatchett was in court to answer charges that many of the mothers were not receiving child support, he had 21 children. At the time, he said he was not going to father any more kids, but he ended up having nine more in the past three years.

The state cannot order Hatchett to stop making babies. He hasn't broken any laws, according to the report.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
TheDevilsWeakness
Posted: Saturday, May 19, 2012 10:04:59 AM

Does his sperm wear tights and a cape?

This guy needs to rename himself Super(sperm)Man.
Faster than any birth control.
Stronger than condoms.
And dumber than a bag of rocks.
Along with the majority of the women that thought this guy was going to be their Sugar Daddy on minimum wage.

I fear for the future of this planet when I read dumb shit like this. angry7

Posted: Saturday, May 19, 2012 11:28:43 AM

That is why people should not have kids if they cannot financial take care of them. I don’t feel sorry for this dude! What is he, Octodad?
MoonlightSerenity
Posted: Saturday, May 19, 2012 12:45:48 PM

o.0 How stupid is he? And why didn't the females be smarter and realise this before now?

Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
KJM
Posted: Saturday, May 19, 2012 2:41:24 PM

If you play you should pay. He is getting off cheap, he should lose more of his pay if you ask me. he has a financial responsibility to take care of his kids.
VanGogh
Posted: Saturday, May 19, 2012 5:03:39 PM

KJM wrote:
If you play you should pay. He is getting off cheap, he should lose more of his pay if you ask me. he has a financial responsibility to take care of his kids.

you cannot get blood out of a stone.

the women are a stupid as this dumbfuck. He obviously has no money for condoms!

Besides, he's living the life .... he doesn't have to work hard to pay for his children or assist the mothers of his children. He obviously gets lots of pussy. Maybe he should become a male prostitute .... he might make some buck$ that way.

Oh, right, he wouldn't wear a condom .... forget that idea.

Next thing on the news will be how he has contracted HIV from his behaviour.

Sad and disgusting how some people are .... I wonder how proud his mother is of his behaviour.

A Milf series combined with Office Sex *fans face* .... The Secretary and The Student
starting withThe Secretary and The Student - first part with a Famous Story - over 30,000 views! woohoo!

Enjoy!!

For the Anal Lovers .... come enjoy my RR honoured An Alluring Ass

Another Sex in the Office Poem (I know you love those!!) In Your Office with over 10,000 views! woohoo!

WellMadeMale
Posted: Sunday, May 20, 2012 1:18:10 PM

This guy is a living, breathing example of all that is correct and decent...with the Religious Right's campaign to end Planned Parenthood and abortion! All that's needed now is some good old fashioned Republican charity/donation/adoption going on.

Hallelujah Jeebus!

Step up to the plate, Southern Republicans and put your money where your mouf is. director

Most intelligent people are introspective and doubt themselves while many fucktards are proudly over-confident. - a tip of the hat to Charles Bukowski
Buz
Posted: Sunday, May 20, 2012 8:28:23 PM

WellMadeMale wrote:
This guy is a living, breathing example of all that is correct and decent...with the Religious Right's campaign to end Planned Parenthood and abortion! All that's needed now is some good old fashioned Republican charity/donation/adoption going on.

Hallelujah Jeebus!

Step up to the plate, Southern Republicans and put your money where your mouf is. director

Hey that's Al Gore's state...let Al take care of those kids. He could put them to work carrying ice machines to the north pole. Or they could wax one of his limousines or jet planes.

Abortion is legal in Tennessee. If those stupid women that keep getting impregnated by this man want to keep having his babies they do have a choice.

sprite
Posted: Sunday, May 20, 2012 8:31:30 PM

Buz wrote:

Abortion is legal in Tennessee. If those stupid women that keep getting impregnated by this man want to keep having his babies they do have a choice.

Buz - i love you to pieces, but i really just have to make this comment,and please don't take it personally. *clears throat* Spoken like a man who has never had to make that choice and live with the consequences.

just something to think about.

Live, love, laugh.
Buz
Posted: Sunday, May 20, 2012 8:42:01 PM

sprite wrote:

Buz - i love you to pieces, but i really just have to make this comment,and please don't take it personally. *clears throat* Spoken like a man who has never had to make that choice and live with the consequences.

just something to think about.

I would think about it. I'd put a great deal of thought into it. My wife wants to have a lot of children and yes, I think about it. It should be the most serious kind of decision anyone makes.

Unfortunately the people in this news story must not be putting much thought into it. I can't understand why someone would allow themselves to get pregnant by a guy who only makes minimum wage, and with the amount he actually gets to keep it would be obvious that he can't support a child. He doesn't think or care and obviously the mother's didn't think or care until they reaped the consequences. It is all very sad because the children will pay the most serious price in all this.

I am absolutely sure that a woman's decision to have an abortion is an agonizing one.

latinfoxy
Posted: Sunday, May 20, 2012 9:03:53 PM

When i read things like this is when i think China has it all figure it out with the one child for couples only! (ok not really but god, it should be illegal for this guy to keep procreating)

Buz wrote:

I would think about it. I'd put a great deal of thought into it. My wife wants to have a lot of children and yes, I think about it. It should be the most serious kind of decision anyone makes.

Not that im justifying this kind of acting, but all though i didnt read the article attached to this thread, im pretty sure neither the guy or the girls have a good education background, its easier for us that do have that, to before we decide to have a kid we think about it, crunch some numbers an decide how many we can have.

I see this kind of chases all the time here, the majority of the girls just think that getting pregnant will make the guy stay with them. The girl that cleans my office has 5 kids and its pregnant with her sixth, she doesnt have or earn enough money to support the kids she already have, so i asked her why get pregnant again she told me "this one (referring to the guy) is a keeper he is gonna be the daddy for all my other kids too". Of course this was one she just got pregnant, she is now 6 months and the guy is already gone, we offer her to pay for her operation to get fixed, (not sure if thats how its properly said) after she delivers this baby and she said no, because what is going to happen if the next guy wants a kid.

So its just a vicious cycle that can only be broken if you have better education for everyone.
wolverine15
Posted: Sunday, May 20, 2012 9:30:38 PM

Alright haters here we go:

LM is right vasectomy should have been court ordered. This tool is obviously incompetent because he has demonstrated a consistent behavior that is irrational and irresponsible. Therefore, being at the least a danger to himself and to those he is legally obligated to care for his "right to" procreate should be removed much the way a convicted felon loses the right to vote.

PA you can't get blood from a stone. While this is true, he has been game fully employed. What ever social security benefits he has accrued should be tapped to pay additional child support. I don't know if it is possible, but it is definitely reasonable. To often this country in an effort to be politically correct and some what fair to all involved. Let him suffer the fruits of his labors or is it loins? Thank you Natureboy and KJM for making the point first.

WMM and Buz: While I don't agree with Roe vs Wade (yes it is the law) I still consider the notion of abortion the equivalent of murder. Why does the life that is about to be legally ended have no voice? Save me the histrionics of rape (the day after pill would handle those) and the lack of ability to provide for a child become reason to end its life? For the love of whatever you believe in, we require people to take a test to drive a vehicle, why shouldn't or couldn't there be a test or something to procreate. There are literally tens of thousands of couples going over seas to adopt to children, why not open another venue to those who want and will provide for them. After all they have to be tested to make sure of their worthiness parent children.

WMM: I know your post was tongue in cheek, but look at ALL the insane spending in this country. How many cities have passed sales taxes to build new professional sports venues, generating literally hundreds of millions of dollars. Yes I understand the perceived ancillary benefits of increased revenue, and jobs. However quantify me if you will the BENEFITS of having a properly raised child, or children.

it isn't unprecedented to castrate sex offenders or pets, so literally this problem should have been SNIPPED.

Addendum for latinfoxy: 'China has it figured out?' (this isn't a critism of you but of China) Figured what out? Birthing abortions where the doctor plunges a needle filled with formaldehyde into the baby's head. A population that is currently now after over 30 yrs of the one child law stabilizing. The daily abandonment of thousands of any girls, sometimes literally dropped on the street right after birth. A population that is becoming destabilized to the point that girls are being kidnapped and sold into 'marriages' in different provInces. Oh yeah or where the wealthy can buy a permit to have more than one child. Yeah they have it figured out. To bad the rest of the world is going to have to figure it out as they become the most powerful economic country in the world based primarily on the fact that they have more consumers and don't care about human rights. Dandy.

“If you find it hard to laugh at yourself, I would be happy to do it for you."

latinfoxy
Posted: Sunday, May 20, 2012 9:56:24 PM

wolverine15 wrote:

Addendum for latinfoxy: 'China has it figured out?'. Figured what out? Birthing abortions where the doctor plunges a needle filled with formaldehyde into the baby's head. A population that is currently now after over 30 yrs of the one child law stabilizing. The daily abandonment of thousands of any girls, sometimes literally dropped on the street right after birth. A population that is becoming destabilized to the point that girls are being kidnapped and sold into 'marriages' in different provInces. Oh yeah or where the wealthy can buy a permit to have more than one child. Yeah they have it figured out. To bad the rest of the world is going to have to figure it out as they become the most powerful economic country in the world based primarily on the fact that they have more consumers and don't care about human rights. Dandy.

Please next time before going all "know it all" on people, read ALL that they say on their posts!! i was kidding with the China thing, pretty clear if you READ completely my post. Not only do i say clearly that im not really agreeing on what they do, but i also say that the only solution to this problem is better education for everyone!

wolverine15
Posted: Sunday, May 20, 2012 10:02:43 PM

PSA - I wasn't meaning to criticize Latinfoxy, though I re-read and amended a part of my post while she made her rebuttal. I agree with her position.

And that is my first and hopefully last mea culpa.

“If you find it hard to laugh at yourself, I would be happy to do it for you."

VanGogh
Posted: Sunday, May 20, 2012 10:22:16 PM

latinfoxy wrote:
So its just a vicious cycle that can only be broken if you have better education for everyone.

This is key to going forward .... but not sure how the cycle is broken without assistance.

I am very surprised that abortion has been brought up in this thread as that topic is just a volatile as religion and politics. Abortion doesn't change the predicament, regardless whether or not you believe in a woman's freedom of choice.

Sad ... the entire situation is beyond sad - especially for those children.

A Milf series combined with Office Sex *fans face* .... The Secretary and The Student
starting withThe Secretary and The Student - first part with a Famous Story - over 30,000 views! woohoo!

Enjoy!!

For the Anal Lovers .... come enjoy my RR honoured An Alluring Ass

Another Sex in the Office Poem (I know you love those!!) In Your Office with over 10,000 views! woohoo!

Buz
Posted: Monday, May 21, 2012 6:30:52 AM

With world population growth being what it is, combined with the growth of big government having ever more power over our lives each year, we may all see Chinese style birth control measures adopted where we live in our lifetime.

Posted: Friday, July 20, 2012 2:02:26 PM

What he needs is castrastion. LOL
MoonlightSerenity
Posted: Friday, July 20, 2012 2:33:37 PM

KinkyLisa4rp wrote:
What he needs is castrastion. LOL

Yeah but it will never happen.

Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
SirBunny
Posted: Monday, August 06, 2012 1:05:14 PM

Tennessee still has the Death Penalty, or am I mistaken? That would be my route. Though the president of my country has 21, ... that we know of.

Posted: Monday, August 06, 2012 4:40:40 PM

In the immortal words of Ron White...

"You can't fix stupid."

ramrod32784
Posted: Tuesday, August 07, 2012 8:25:44 AM

There must be some type of restrictions put into effect we can't keep paying for peoples fun.Personal and government responsibility is the key
shadowcat
Posted: Tuesday, August 07, 2012 9:12:07 AM

The scary thing is there are only 11 mothers for these children meaning that they each had multiple babies with him, knowing he isn't paying for the ones they already had with him. What he has done is not right but the mothers need to also take some of the responsilibilty?
blazestcyr
Posted: Tuesday, August 07, 2012 9:55:07 AM

if you have multiple mama's or papa's....u should be steriized...period....this is MY pet peeve....hard enough for kids to be part of blended families....

but to be basically considered a nocturnal emission..wow...

guys & girls unless u are ready to have a baby 9 months from this sec...

guys...a rubber....girls BC....BOTH parties are responsible...BOTH!!!!!!!