Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Who Is Watching You On Lush? Options · View
Shylass
Posted: Monday, May 21, 2012 1:14:46 PM

TheDevilsWeakness wrote:
Alright... I've deduced Guest is Gav! idea1

I saw Guest lurking around the Gold Lounge...
Guest can't be a lurker that hasn't joined the site since you need to be a Gold Member to be in there!

Tsk, tsk, tsk Gav... I SAW YOU! Shame on you

It's cos I found out what he likes to do in his spare time!

I don't care who you appear as, Gav! I'm still calling you Fred!

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
bat
Posted: Wednesday, May 23, 2012 9:21:42 AM

Infinite Love IS the Only Truth...Everything else IS Illusion!

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/my-own-slow-ride.aspx

Shylass
Posted: Thursday, May 24, 2012 9:02:19 AM

Fred is watching you...

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Shylass
Posted: Sunday, May 27, 2012 5:00:44 PM

There is a startling new development in the Fred saga!

I belong to a private forum. There are 10 members. We can see who has been active in the last 24 hours. Nobody can find the site without the (unlisted) address, nor can they get past the log-in page unless they are logged in. How, then, did this happen (I'm the invisible user)?

Quote:

3 Staff Members, 3 Members, 18 Guests, 1 Invisible User

It's that stupid Fred! He's brought his mates along! angry7

Posted: Monday, May 28, 2012 12:46:22 PM

Shylass wrote:

I belong to a private forum. There are 10 members. We can see who has been active in the last 24 hours. Nobody can find the site without the (unlisted) address, nor can they get past the log-in page unless they are logged in. How, then, did this happen (I'm the invisible user)?

Hey Daisy which are his mates - the 3 staff members, the 3 members or the 18 guests??
asleep
Posted: Monday, May 28, 2012 1:37:42 PM

What I can't figure out is how "guest" can make a posting to the forum(s). I've seen GUEST make a posting just minutes before I read something.

Now if 'SISTERS"...right above me... closes out her Lush account, the posting stays in the thread, but the SISTERS avatar, etc. then becomes "Guest". I had a different name when I first joined Lush but had to close out the account to eliminate the problem. When I re-joined (using different name), my original postings were then under "Guest". I can understand SHYLASS's concern, but I really don't think she has anything to worry about if she is careful in the wording of her forum postings.

It may be a small glitch in the system that is causing this, but I'm certainly NOT one to know.

Rick

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/love-stories/exit-33-trust.aspx

reddionysus
Posted: Tuesday, May 29, 2012 8:27:12 PM

Guest....I can't even get 'em to look my way! So lonely when all you ever do is wait to be stalked Fugly

Take an erotic stroll through my vineyard....where fabulous wine is not the only magical elixir *WINK*.......

Shylass
Posted: Wednesday, May 30, 2012 4:36:20 PM

Sisters, I have no idea. Sometimes it's safer that way. confused5

asleep, I believe Fred is cloning himself, as well as ingesting actual Lush members, and sucking them into himself by some kind of virtual osmosis. Just be thankful you missed him by minutes, or he'd have got you too and made you a Guest of Fred.

reddionysus wrote:
Guest....I can't even get 'em to look my way! So lonely when all you ever do is wait to be stalked Fugly

He will find you. He will find you and he will get you, and you will wish for the days when he remained elusive from your sight. He is always watching you, even if you can't see him...

Are you scared yet? Fred likes it when you're scared...

And he's watching me right now!

Posted: Monday, August 06, 2012 7:26:03 AM

Shylass wrote:

How bizarre! Last night, I actually considered contacting Admin to see if they would change the name they give to Guest (the multiple account users now merged), to "Fred Guest"! Do you think they would? drunken

We can't call Fred "Fred Guest" cos it would sound too much like "Fred West" the serial killer who buried loads of people in his garden and I think our Fred is a little more domesticated than that!

Anyway just giving this a bump cos it made me laugh first time around and I'm curious about more Fred sightings in Lushland!? :p
Shylass
Posted: Monday, August 06, 2012 6:14:33 PM

Jenni wrote:

We can't call Fred "Fred Guest" cos it would sound too much like "Fred West" the serial killer who buried loads of people in his garden and I think our Fred is a little more domesticated than that!

Anyway just giving this a bump cos it made me laugh first time around and I'm curious about more Fred sightings in Lushland!? :p

Yeah, that's what he wants you to think... tard

He's still around. He often appears just after I post an answer on a thread. dontknow

LauraLee_sugah
Posted: Monday, August 06, 2012 7:51:19 PM

Shylass wrote:

i want to know about a private forum.... lol...

RumpleForeskin
Posted: Monday, August 06, 2012 7:55:11 PM

Shylass, can't be certain, of course, but there is a chance 'Fred' is one of the gay zombie killer penguins rumored to lurk in the Gold Room. Looks like one (or more) may have gotten out. But it so, I'm sure it's just visiting and wouldn't harm a fly, don't know about other life-forms, however. Better keep this to yourself. Wouldn't want to panic the newbies.

Yours on the QT.

glasses8

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. - ROBERT HEINLEIN

Feels So Right, It Can't Be WrongMore steamy, seductive, straight step-sibling sex, 2-3

Becky -- FOR: Matt -- With Love:
a Festive contest winner – honest

HOW HUMANS DO IT: a fish-eye view of sex an Editor's Pick - no kidding
LauraLee_sugah
Posted: Monday, August 06, 2012 9:34:14 PM

penguins are socially awkward but NEVER killers.... lol... keep that in mind...

Alpha_Omega
Posted: Tuesday, August 07, 2012 12:24:08 PM

Watching myself evil4
Posted: Wednesday, August 08, 2012 6:26:30 PM

I just thought of a lyric that this thread reminded me of: "He's watching me watching you watching him watching me. I'm watching you watching him watching me watching Stares." from "Watching Me Watching You" by Jehtro Tull. It's about train spotting, but as Fred spotting seems to be a sport here, it seems to go quite well.
Red_Dragon
Posted: Wednesday, August 08, 2012 7:09:43 PM

Shylass wrote:
This isn't about stalking, this is more... scary coincidence. For me, anyway. You're probably thinking, WTF? Or, WTHIWWY? Or, What the hell does WTHIWWY mean? It's "what the hell is wrong with you?"

But anyway... Often, when I read a thread, I am reading it, and then get to the end, where it tells you who else is reading the thread at the same time. And often, it says, "Guest, Shylass". It doesn't happen all the time, but in waves. If it's a popular thread, I always see the names of logged-in Lush people, at busy times, and sometimes Guest as well, and that's fine. And other times, it's all quiet, and just me on my own reading either latest posts, or more frequently, really old posts/threads.

But other times, when it's really quiet on site, like sleeping cross-over, it's just me and Guest. And I'm all... mate! Are you following me? Or is it coincidence that one guest, when everyone else is quiet, is simply flitting about like I do, or lots of guests happen to be reading a single thread, or one Guest got there first and actually, I'm crashing their party and they're all... Shylass! Are you following me? Why is Guest reading posts from 2009 at the same time as me? Are they following me to see if I might express an opinion? Or to see if I blush? Or... to annoy me? Are they simply like-minded, in which case, why don't they sign up so I can see who they are? Why are they reading ancient threads with me? dontknow

Or is it just me?

Dont worry shy one its just me stalking you when i see you in the forum i sign out and come back in as guest just to freak you out Lfunny

Red_Dragon
Posted: Wednesday, August 08, 2012 7:14:29 PM

Shylass wrote:

It's cos I found out what he likes to do in his spare time!

I don't care who you appear as, Gav! I'm still calling you Fred!

Don't Tell me Gav is going Perv on us

scarlet
Posted: Wednesday, August 08, 2012 7:55:00 PM

I like Fred doesn't sounds as creepy..... Well actually I'm not sure Anxious

Join and tell us what you are thinking!!
Posted: Wednesday, August 08, 2012 9:10:13 PM

I dont see how anyone can be a guest for long. There is way too much excellent content on here.