Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Why do guys show their dicks?? Options · View
Guest
Posted: Saturday, June 02, 2012 9:18:46 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 671,586
I wonder why do guys show their dicks always?? What do you think about this? Sword Fight
clum
Posted: Saturday, June 02, 2012 9:25:24 AM

Rank: Clumeleon
Moderator

Joined: 5/13/2011
Posts: 5,244
Location: Kirkcaldy, United Kingdom
You don't find that sexy?

*puts dick away*

How about my hairy ass? No?

She Just Wants To Be

Third place entry in the Toy With Me competition.
Magical_felix
Posted: Saturday, June 02, 2012 9:35:06 AM

Rank: Wild at Heart

Joined: 4/3/2010
Posts: 5,263
Location: California
They show their dicks because the slutty girls like it. Those slutty girls aren't posting in the forum, they are busy taking pictures of their bodies (or finding close enough pics on the Internet) and posting them here. Most of the older gals or more prudish women or the women that are on lush to trade ideas about writing and stuff tend to post the forum more than the young horny sluts do... That's why it seems that girls don't like to see dick pictures, but they do. They just pretend they don't to not seem all whore-ish. But they do like them.



Guest
Posted: Saturday, June 02, 2012 12:04:58 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 671,586
I just post this to see reaction, .......... slutty girls do like dicks but they aren't posting. Maybe this post isn't flashing at the top of the home page.
TXtabber
Posted: Saturday, June 02, 2012 12:23:33 PM

Rank: Advanced Wordsmith

Joined: 11/19/2010
Posts: 71
Location: Hot Town, United States
I've been known to do it in an email after I've chatted and emailed her some. I warn her that it's coming (no pun intended) in case she wants to not view it. I always feel dumb about it afterwards. It's an "in the moment" and "I'm so horny right now and need to show you what you've done to me" kind of thing. I would never put it as my avatar though.
Guest
Posted: Saturday, June 02, 2012 1:35:50 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 671,586
almost 80% guys here have their own pic with dick showing in it.
Milik_Redman
Posted: Saturday, June 02, 2012 3:17:19 PM

Rank: Internet Philosopher
Moderator

Joined: 8/14/2009
Posts: 4,753
Location: somewhere deep under the Earth, United States
iLoveToRide wrote:
almost 80% guys here have their own pic with dick showing in it.


You say that like its a bad thing. dontknow

Okay, I'll just reel it in and put it away. Regaeman Man
1ball
Posted: Saturday, June 02, 2012 3:31:44 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 9/13/2011
Posts: 970
Location: United States
Why not?

My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Guest
Posted: Saturday, June 02, 2012 4:06:22 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 671,586
Because we can. Some of us are proud of our peckers.
Guest
Posted: Saturday, June 02, 2012 4:23:57 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 671,586
I suspect it's because they don't realize it's not foreplay. It may work in the animal world; in the human one not so much. Yes, yes, I know humans are animals, too. Work that mind and put your dick away until it's called for.
1ball
Posted: Saturday, June 02, 2012 7:41:56 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 9/13/2011
Posts: 970
Location: United States
WmCutterBlack wrote:
I suspect it's because they don't realize it's not foreplay. It may work in the animal world; in the human one not so much. Yes, yes, I know humans are animals, too. Work that mind and put your dick away until it's called for.


Unless you would be telling the women to not show their goodies, too (and I sure hope not), I see no reason for the guys to quit. The truth is, exposing yourself is just plain naughty and no other reason is required, because this site is about having fun being naughty. Sure it's a cheap thrill, but it has two things going for it: It's a thrill and it costs nothing.


My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
camcan
Posted: Saturday, June 02, 2012 8:27:44 PM

Rank: Advanced Wordsmith

Joined: 3/16/2012
Posts: 53
Location: Vancouver area, Canada
I believe that men show thier dicks like women like to show thier body parts.
WellMadeMale
Posted: Saturday, June 02, 2012 8:40:14 PM

Rank: Constant Gardener

Joined: 9/30/2009
Posts: 10,463
Location: Cakeland, United States
Magical_felix wrote:
They show their dicks because the slutty girls like it. Those slutty girls aren't posting in the forum, they are busy taking pictures of their bodies (or finding close enough pics on the Internet) and posting them here. Most of the older gals or more prudish women or the women that are on lush to trade ideas about writing and stuff tend to post the forum more than the young horny sluts do... That's why it seems that girls don't like to see dick pictures, but they do. They just pretend they don't to not seem all whore-ish. But they do like them.


Wall.Of.Fucking.Text.

Come'on man...paragraph this kind of response. Or any kind of reply; are you lighting up again. Felix? Hoarding that spliff?

You can do better. I have witnessed such, before.

If ya can't beat 'em... pay someone to do it for you.
WellMadeMale
Posted: Saturday, June 02, 2012 8:48:17 PM

Rank: Constant Gardener

Joined: 9/30/2009
Posts: 10,463
Location: Cakeland, United States
iLoveToRide wrote:
almost 80% guys here have their own pic with dick showing in it.


Guys/boys/fucktards - show their dicks.

Men generally do not, ( unless they are total perverts at and in the moment - speaking from experience here - at which point - they become fucktards )

Gentlemen certainly do not.

This is a free lesson and you may thank me later.

If ya can't beat 'em... pay someone to do it for you.
Guest
Posted: Saturday, June 02, 2012 9:25:31 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 671,586
Because YOU wanted to look at it!giggle

Just because you don't want to admit it to yourself, that's all!

Same reason girls show off their boobs!boobieflash2

HEY- STOP LOOKING!dancenude
wholesome
Posted: Sunday, June 03, 2012 1:02:27 AM

Rank: Rookie Scribe

Joined: 6/1/2012
Posts: 4
I REALLY DO NOT LIKE COCK ON SCREEN, BUT I LOVE IT PERSONALLY.
people who show their cocks on cam is gross .. but it's good when they also show their face while jerking
Guest
Posted: Sunday, June 03, 2012 3:44:40 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 671,586
WellMadeMale wrote:


Guys/boys/fucktards - show their dicks.

Men generally do not, ( unless they are total perverts at and in the moment - speaking from experience here - at which point - they become fucktards )

Gentlemen certainly do not.

This is a free lesson and you may thank me later.



I agree with you gentlemen don't show their dicks. Only Fucktards do boxing

I always find guys want to chat with me or send me friend requests. When i visit their profile most of them have their dicks on images gallery.. it turn me off :(. I like guys showing their looks, 6 packs... etc not their manhood.. I mean i been with some and you may agree as well that girls know better and have seen a lot .... showing dicks won't show them something new.. or its not a turn on feature
Guest
Posted: Sunday, June 03, 2012 4:25:19 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 671,586
Magical_felix wrote:
They show their dicks because the slutty girls like it. Those slutty girls aren't posting in the forum, they are busy taking pictures of their bodies (or finding close enough pics on the Internet) and posting them here. Most of the older gals or more prudish women or the women that are on lush to trade ideas about writing and stuff tend to post the forum more than the young horny sluts do... That's why it seems that girls don't like to see dick pictures, but they do. They just pretend they don't to not seem all whore-ish. But they do like them.




Agreed Alot of girls on lush like to see dick pics. personal i dont like it just displayed but i will show it if requested and most guys are that way we know that girls wont admit but want to see what we have because if we have a small on its a deal breaker.
clum
Posted: Sunday, June 03, 2012 6:10:24 AM

Rank: Clumeleon
Moderator

Joined: 5/13/2011
Posts: 5,244
Location: Kirkcaldy, United Kingdom
iLoveToRide wrote:
I always find guys want to chat with me or send me friend requests. When i visit their profile most of them have their dicks on images gallery.. it turn me off :(. I like guys showing their looks, 6 packs... etc not their manhood.. I mean i been with some and you may agree as well that girls know better and have seen a lot .... showing dicks won't show them something new.. or its not a turn on feature


Well, that's just a matter of preference but it's the same thing, isn't it? You want guys to show off their bodies so you can ogle them but you want to pick and choose what parts he shows. Some guys think their dick is the most attractive part of them (some of them are right) and so they show that.

It's like me saying, "I'm sick of all these pictures of tits. Why aren't more girls showing me their ass?"

I did think you were making a valid point, and you might be if you were requesting full body nudes as an alternative, but now you just seem picky.

If you don't like it, don't look.

She Just Wants To Be

Third place entry in the Toy With Me competition.
VickieLynn1
Posted: Sunday, June 03, 2012 7:47:53 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 8/26/2011
Posts: 5,829
Location: So Cal, United States
kind of a pointless question its not just the guys. have seen plenty of the gals put up pic of them with dildos as well as cocks penetrations as well as videos me thinks your just looking at the guys profiles

nothing beats a luscious kiss from well painted lips ;) mmmmmmmmm...........
SirBunny
Posted: Sunday, June 03, 2012 12:00:18 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 3/28/2012
Posts: 6,000
Location: KZN, South Africa
Fuck Knows really, but hey it's Lush and it's allowed, I'm not gonna say sorry the chicks can't show me beaver. Honestly, I don't like looking at, Dick Pics but I'm pretty sure there are a lot who do. My answer is : Cause they can!




MMonroe
Posted: Sunday, June 03, 2012 12:42:11 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 4/10/2009
Posts: 1,893
Location: United Kingdom
WmCutterBlack wrote:
I suspect it's because they don't realize it's not foreplay. It may work in the animal world; in the human one not so much. Yes, yes, I know humans are animals, too. Work that mind and put your dick away until it's called for.


laughing6 clapping



*Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullshit in order to be comfortable?*



Milik_Redman
Posted: Sunday, June 03, 2012 6:03:27 PM

Rank: Internet Philosopher
Moderator

Joined: 8/14/2009
Posts: 4,753
Location: somewhere deep under the Earth, United States
WellMadeMale wrote:


Guys/boys/fucktards - show their dicks.

Men generally do not, ( unless they are total perverts at and in the moment - speaking from experience here - at which point - they become fucktards )

Gentlemen certainly do not.

This is a free lesson and you may thank me later.


I always enjoy your subtle and sublime wit.thumbup
TVPHIL
Posted: Monday, June 04, 2012 8:10:45 PM

Rank: Rookie Scribe

Joined: 6/4/2012
Posts: 7
Location: Cqave Creek, United States
They think they have the best dick in the world and when you see it you will beat a path to their door. Also they know that showing you their ear or elbow will not turn you on. It has to be the dick , Yea that will do it show her the dick. These guys drive big cars too.
Buz
Posted: Monday, June 04, 2012 8:18:46 PM

Rank: The Linebacker
Moderator

Joined: 3/2/2011
Posts: 7,282
Location: Atlanta, United States
It's just proper etiquette to show one's dick.

blazestcyr
Posted: Tuesday, June 05, 2012 3:07:46 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 10/19/2011
Posts: 737
Location: where bugs die
cause they just love them!!!!

& you should too

me... ask first before you suprise me

i like to ask for MY dicks

jacobport
Posted: Tuesday, June 05, 2012 3:11:32 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 12/14/2010
Posts: 583
Location: Liverpool, United States
I show mine because I am an exhibitionist. To each his own.

"Sometimes you have to believe in someone else's belief in you before the belief in yourself kicks in" ~Les Brown
Ravyn
Posted: Tuesday, June 05, 2012 3:59:37 PM

Rank: Cock Connoisseur
Moderator

Joined: 4/26/2010
Posts: 2,113
Location: Bend, United States
southerncock78 wrote:


Agreed Alot of girls on lush like to see dick pics. personal i dont like it just displayed but i will show it if requested and most guys are that way we know that girls wont admit but want to see what we have because if we have a small on its a deal breaker.


I know I don't have a cock and shouldn't be posting here but I am going to anyhow. Sorry fella's. Damn right some women like myself enjoy looking at a nice cock picture or two. There are some damn fine ones out there to be appreciate by those of us who enjoy cocks :) There is much pussy on here for display and personally I would rather not have to see it, but this is Lush and to each their own I say. Are we whorish for enjoying the eroticism of the male cock? Hell no, we just know what we like to see, plain and simple.

So...Southern some of us will admit to liking a cock on display :) not for the size factor but for the simple fact that cocks are lovely and to see it perched high and hard :) all the better.

Michael
Posted: Tuesday, June 05, 2012 4:28:09 PM

Rank: Author

Joined: 10/22/2011
Posts: 2,005
Location: Somewhere with Sun and Sea, United States
WellMadeMale wrote:


Guys/boys/fucktards - show their dicks.

Men generally do not, ( unless they are total perverts at and in the moment - speaking from experience here - at which point - they become fucktards )

Gentlemen certainly do not.

This is a free lesson and you may thank me later.


My dog licks his balls, cuz he can...
And here I thought we was all dogs...

Thanks WMM for another erudite explanation for something I have long pondered... (really, seriously thanks)
So I guess I should holster my pistol now?








Also, how come we don't have any condom emotes... we should promote safe sex.
Really thank goodness, I was getting embarrassed cuz I thought someone said we were supposed to be showing...
ahh never mind...





WorkAlone
Posted: Tuesday, June 05, 2012 11:02:02 PM

Rank: Cogent Sensualist

Joined: 2/27/2010
Posts: 1,516
Location: Subject to Change without Notice, Canada
My thought was always that it was an asumption that the women on the other end want exactly what they want. Turns out, most women don't care to see pictures of random cocks. Men, well, we'll enjoy every booby picture you show us. boobieflash2
Users browsing this topic
Guest 


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

Powered by Yet Another Forum.net version 1.9.1.6 (NET v4.0) - 11/14/2007
Copyright © 2003-2006 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.