Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Your Last Lush Blog Options · View
Shylass
Posted: Thursday, June 07, 2012 4:34:00 PM

If you knew that you were leaving Lush, could never come back, but could post one last blog, what would you say?

You must put aside the reason for you leaving (i.e. partner went bonkers at you, got banned, whatever, etc), and simply know that you could never log in again, or have contact with your Lush friends in any way, or even read the forums as a guest. Lush goes on, your account goes on, but you aren't here.

What blog would you like to leave your friends and/or people who may stumble across your profile in later Lush generations?

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Posted: Thursday, June 07, 2012 5:12:01 PM

I think I'd go with something along the lines. of: "Friends and fellow perverts, it is with great sadness that I must leave here. I have my reasons, but shall not disclose them here. A tout le monde, a tout mes amis, Je vous aime, Je dois partir. These are the last words, I do not want to say, they will not set me free but I do love you all. I wish I could still lurk around the forums as 'Fred' (or whatever y'all called 'Guest') but circumstances are stopping me from doing such a thing. Goodbye everyone, I enjoyed your company but alas it is not to be. I leave you with this one thought: 'if you were me and I was you, would we be us or simply a shoe?' Bye" and then I'd put a message in the comments section saying "the Book is still Facing me! It's giving me a message!" (a somewhat cryptic message to friends to look me up on Facebook if they want to secretly contact me and message me asking for my Facebook details, for a limited time only, of course.) I'd find it hard, perhaps even impossible to sever all contact with Lush but I suppose if I had no choice...
Posted: Thursday, June 07, 2012 5:44:57 PM

Shylass wrote:
If you knew that you were leaving Lush, could never come back, but could post one last blog, what would you say?

You must put aside the reason for you leaving (i.e. partner went bonkers at you, got banned, whatever, etc), and simply know that you could never log in again, or have contact with your Lush friends in any way, or even read the forums as a guest. Lush goes on, your account goes on, but you aren't here.

What blog would you like to leave your friends and/or people who may stumble across your profile in later Lush generations?

You mean like if we died? Cheery thought!
LadyX
Posted: Thursday, June 07, 2012 5:47:18 PM

Maybe this thread could stand as our last Lush will and testament. book When we die (or get banned, either way LOL), somebody can post what we write here on our blogs.

i'll give it some thought, Daisy.
Posted: Thursday, June 07, 2012 5:58:39 PM

I guess mine would be like my password and stuff, asking them to delete EVERYTHING before anyone looked at my computer??

LOL
clum
Posted: Thursday, June 07, 2012 5:59:25 PM

A nice picture of my cock?

She Just Wants To Be

Third place entry in the Toy With Me competition.
Shylass
Posted: Thursday, June 07, 2012 6:03:02 PM

chefkathleen wrote:

You mean like if we died? Cheery thought!

That's why the reason must be put aside. Shhh

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
LusciousLola
Posted: Thursday, June 07, 2012 6:04:11 PM

clum wrote:

laughing3
elitfromnorth
Posted: Thursday, June 07, 2012 6:04:27 PM

Hmmm, maybe "I told you guys I wasn't feeling well!!!", although Mazza's is a good one. Good thing my comp is fingerprint protected. They'd have to really want to know what I had here if they took the laptop to my dead body...

"It's at that point you realise Lady Luck is actually a hooker, and you're fresh out of cash."
Posted: Thursday, June 07, 2012 8:03:52 PM

God bless you all and be inspired!
AngelHeart01
Posted: Thursday, June 07, 2012 8:20:10 PM

I'm not too sure I would blog anything (as far as a goodbye, or for someone to know I left). I like the idea of them wondering (as if .. haha).

(I would hope that the last time I spoke to someone, it was positive and they will think of me in a positive and loving light)

easy_rider75
Posted: Thursday, June 07, 2012 8:23:49 PM

clum wrote:

“I'm not one of those complicated, mixed-up cats. I'm not looking for the secret to life.... I just go on from day to day, taking what comes.”~Frank Sinatra~
Naughtygrl73
Posted: Friday, June 08, 2012 5:40:08 AM

I came
I saw
I lushed
LadySharon
Posted: Friday, June 08, 2012 9:45:36 AM

To be totally honest, I don't know what I would say. I'll probably just leave without an explanation and let the speculations fly.

The Roommates Trilogy:
Roommates with Benefits
Roommates with Benefits: Snowed In
Roommates with Benefits: The Working Vacation is now available for your reading pleasure

Latest poem, Longing, is out now!

College Sex:

New story now available!
freakycactus
Posted: Friday, June 08, 2012 10:06:18 AM

A simple, 'Thank you.' Hopefully with a fitting picture, like a pretty sunset.

Posted: Friday, June 08, 2012 11:28:31 AM

Not sure - it might be the apocalyptic ... ah, i have just had a tip off that the Feds have sussed out that the average age of Lushies is 10 and three-quarters. Bye all! And good luck!

Or the cyber paraonoid ... I've just had a call from an Indian microsoft help centre advising me that not only have i caught a virus from visiting Lush but they have informed me it is a STD that will kill me in 30 minutes if I don't give them my house, all my money and this laptop. So goodbye and it sounds like I cannot cum again however many times i try to reboot.

Or the fantastic ... I am leaving Lush now i have seen the photos posted by Shylass from her honeymoon. Only now do I realise she was actually always referring to ginger bred men!

Or the horrific ... I am quitting Lush in protest at Mazza's decision to attend an elocution course. My ears are now pointless.

Or the realistic ... look i have not been online for six months and not one of you noticed, so i may as well make it permanent.
Posted: Friday, June 08, 2012 5:49:36 PM

Posted: Friday, June 08, 2012 5:50:28 PM

Ianthomas wrote:
Not sure - it might be the apocalyptic ... ah, i have just had a tip off that the Feds have sussed out that the average age of Lushies is 10 and three-quarters. Bye all! And good luck!

Or the cyber paraonoid ... I've just had a call from an Indian microsoft help centre advising me that not only have i caught a virus from visiting Lush but they have informed me it is a STD that will kill me in 30 minutes if I don't give them my house, all my money and this laptop. So goodbye and it sounds like I cannot cum again however many times i try to reboot.

Or the fantastic ... I am leaving Lush now i have seen the photos posted by Shylass from her honeymoon. Only now do I realise she was actually always referring to ginger bred men!

Or the horrific ... I am quitting Lush in protest at Mazza's decision to attend an elocution course. My ears are now pointless.

Or the realistic ... look i have not been online for six months and not one of you noticed, so i may as well make it permanent.

I am hoping that was a compliment, or are you saying I don't talk good??

evil4