Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

The Rage Cage Options · View
clum
Posted: Tuesday, June 12, 2012 6:27:33 PM

I fucking hate when there's only one glass left in the bottle of wine!

EDIT: Not even a full fucking glass.

She Just Wants To Be

Third place entry in the Toy With Me competition.
Shylass
Posted: Tuesday, June 12, 2012 6:28:02 PM

Mazza wrote:

Well fuck you!! You grumpy bastard!!!

(hugging the crap out of you really!!)

Big Hugs

Effing fecking knobhead ranty-pants.

Oh wait... no... that's me.

Leaving now.

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Posted: Tuesday, June 12, 2012 6:31:14 PM

I have a fucking spot on my chin...

fucker
etairay
Posted: Tuesday, June 12, 2012 6:35:00 PM

Shylass wrote:
Dear You, ...

...Fucking Bollocks To It All,

Me.

love7 mad love my friend ..you have every right to be angry

*Image removed by Rage Patrol*

'..May the Lord watch between you and me when we are absent from one another..' Gen31:49 Dancing
littlemissbitch
Posted: Tuesday, June 12, 2012 6:37:52 PM

Mazza wrote:

Well fuck you!! You grumpy bastard!!!

(hugging the crap out of you really!!)

Big Hugs

i think you are too fucking nice for the fucking rage cage!

(said with love cuz nice is good!!) :)

littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Dani
Posted: Tuesday, June 12, 2012 9:21:55 PM

Fuck this shit. And Fuck you too. Bitch. thefinger

crazydiamond
Posted: Tuesday, June 12, 2012 11:59:00 PM

clum wrote:
I fucking hate when there's only one glass left in the bottle of wine!

EDIT: Not even a full fucking glass.

Such a Fucking tease isn't it!

elitfromnorth
Posted: Wednesday, June 13, 2012 1:47:14 PM

So the European Football Championship is rolling. So have they splitted the rights between three different channels. Which is a pain because two of the channels have more crappy commercials than there are cunty people in the home stand at white heart lane. And not to mention that the commentators are more shitty than a bag of dogpoo. The obvious statements they make are wrong. How the fuck can you be wrong at something that's obvious? It's like saying that decaf coffee contains more caffeine than a caffeine tablet. I could do a better job than these ignorant cunts.

And then they have analasys that really doesn't do anything. It's 4 minutes of jibber jabber before they squeeze in another 5 minutes of cunty commercials. This is why I prefer the national channel. At least they aren't ignorant and annoying cunts.

"It's at that point you realise Lady Luck is actually a hooker, and you're fresh out of cash."
Shylass
Posted: Wednesday, June 13, 2012 1:58:25 PM

Dear You-Still-Here?!,

How about you stop moaning now? She's doing the best she can to keep up with you, you selfish cow! Only Neptune knows why, all you do is talk down to her when she does manage it. And get annoyed with her all you like, but SHE is the one driving YOU to all the places YOU want to go, and YOU are driving me BONKERS! SHUT THE FUCK UP! JUST SHUT UP!!!

And I was MAKING AN OBSERVATION! I'm not an idiot! When I say, "8,000 letters to him is a lot of writing on one subject", it was mere fact that I found interesting. I do NOT need a lecture on how they didn't have the internet and mobile phones at the turn of 1900. I fucking KNOW that! You might think that I am an ignorant fool with no clue, but when I tell you that the masonry above your head is a groin vault, with the edges also called "arrises" in a Romanesque style, it's because I did a fucking DEGREE in this stuff. I would like to stick it all up YOUR arris, you patronising outlet of verbal squits!

And when it comes to getting a job, when I tell you that in the UK, people are not usually paid to be tour guides, they have to do it as volunteers because these places don't have the funding for it, it's because THEY DON'T HAVE THE FUNDING FOR IT! It's RARE to get a paid job as a guide! And I can't be a manager of such a place because I don't have the skills needed to BE a fucking manager of a place like that. I am intelligent enough to KNOW that! Yes, I KNOW I would rock as a tour guide, mainly because I know how to make up crap about history and make it convincing, but THEY DON'T PAY PEOPLE TO DO THAT WHERE WE WERE!

And NO, I do NOT want you to take my fucking photo in front of a fucking tree. I DON'T LIKE IT!!! AAAARGH!

And no, I will not write a fucking book on the wildflowers of the North Trumpton coastline, because IT'S BEEN DONE! I ALREADY have plans for a book but I'm not going to tell YOU about it because you WOULDN'T LIKE IT! It's about a FAT FAIRY! And we KNOW how you feel about fantasies and avoiding reality. Excuse ME for having an imagination! And okay, so maybe it's a silly dream of mine, but at least I won't have it torn down by telling YOU about it!

Now STOP TRYING TO FIND ME A JOB I CAN DO! I HAVE one! I work what I can and I can barely cope with it, but AT LEAST I'M TRYING MY FUCKING BEST! And I'm FUCKING GOOD AT IT! And I am soooooo sorry it's not really a Best, because it isn't shaped the way YOU want to see it!

JUST GO HOME! GO! GO AWAY! FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFF!

FUCKETTY FUCKING BOLLOCKSY BOLLOCKING ARSEFUCKETTY BASTARDY KNOBHEADEDY POOFACE TWATTING NUMBNUTTING BOLLOCKS TO IT ALL!

angry7 Me.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
ArtMan
Posted: Wednesday, June 13, 2012 2:02:47 PM

The fucking clients that always want the tightest turn around on RUSH jobs, make the most changes, annoy you until it's done, and complain the most, are always the fucks who take the longest to pay! Fuck them and their mama!

You are invited to read Passionate Danger, Part II, a story collaboration by Kim and ArtMan.
http://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/passionate-danger-part-ii.aspx

Posted: Wednesday, June 13, 2012 8:20:54 PM

HEY Y'ALL... SOME LUSHEES WERE DISTASTEFUL OF MY CAPS-LOCK WRITING STYLE... I WOULDN'T CHANGE IT...AND I'M NOT EVEN COMPELLING ANYONE TO READ MY POST. SORRY BUT THIS IS ME. :) LET'S JUST BE FRIENDS HERE. I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR SOME CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISMS AND IS OPEN TO LEARNING. I KNOW I CAN'T PLEASE EVERYONE HERE. LOVE 'N PEACE ON EARTH!
Posted: Wednesday, June 13, 2012 8:22:36 PM

chefkathleen wrote:

Calm down Clum. Sometimes it helps people see the words better and sometimes it helps people vent. Just don't read it if you can't handle it.

PEACE CLUM :)
Posted: Wednesday, June 13, 2012 8:26:41 PM

3some
PersonalAssistant wrote:

I agree .... I refuse to read a post if it's all caps. It also makes me want to disable their caps lock key!

PEACE TO ALL OF YOU GUYS! CAN'T PLEASE ANYONE HERE. IT'S MY STYLE AND IT'S NOT MY INTENT TO DISTRACT OR HURT SOMEONE HERE. :)javascript:insertsmiley('3some%20','/forum/images/emoticons/3some.gif')
littlemissbitch
Posted: Wednesday, June 13, 2012 8:29:47 PM

crypticneophyte wrote:
HEY Y'ALL... SOME LUSHEES WERE DISTASTEFUL OF MY CAPS-LOCK WRITING STYLE... I WOULDN'T CHANGE IT...AND I'M NOT EVEN COMPELLING ANYONE TO READ MY POST. SORRY BUT THIS IS ME. :) LET'S JUST BE FRIENDS HERE. I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR SOME CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISMS AND IS OPEN TO LEARNING. I KNOW I CAN'T PLEASE EVERYONE HERE. LOVE 'N PEACE ON EARTH!

this is the rage cage dear...its for raging. start a new thread :)

Posted: Wednesday, June 13, 2012 8:34:20 PM

littlemissbitch wrote:

this is the rage cage dear...its for raging. start a new thread :)

I WON'T BE ANGRY WITH ANYONE HERE :) THIS IS A QUITE WRONG THREAD FOR ME haha :)
littlemissbitch
Posted: Wednesday, June 13, 2012 8:36:30 PM

crypticneophyte wrote:

I WON'T BE ANGRY WITH ANYONE HERE :) THIS IS A QUITE WRONG THREAD FOR ME haha :)

and yet here you are ;) why dont you start a positive one..where we can get all fuzzy and touchy feely :)

LadyX
Posted: Wednesday, June 13, 2012 8:38:02 PM

Goddamn shit! Fuck your shit!!
Posted: Wednesday, June 13, 2012 9:10:16 PM

WTF?? 'em GOIN' OUT OF HERE! (JUST FOR THE SAKE OF THE TOPIC). DON'T NEED TO MAKE MYSELF CLEAR! (AGAIN, JUST FOR THE SAKE OF THE TOPIC)
Posted: Wednesday, June 13, 2012 9:36:01 PM

Sprichler wrote:
im guilty of this. kind of. but it helps me vent so, whatever.

SAME HERE! WHATTTEEEEEEVVVVVVEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRR
Posted: Wednesday, June 13, 2012 9:36:17 PM

To the awful parents that let their first grade children throw food everywhere, you do realize that I have to clean it all up, right? To the rude teenage boys that left all of their trash for me to throw away, that purposefully smeared sauces all over the tables, you are idiots. Get a freaking job. Maybe then you'll understand what a pain it is to deal with people like you, and what a pain it is to mop and wipe your mess. Also, dont smear sauces everywhere and also forget your credit card, forcing me to be a good person to hand it in to my manager. To the child in the play area, wear a diaper! To the mother of the child in the play area....... why do you let your child pee everywhere for me to clean up, then leave without an apology?! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?! Why did it have to go down the slide?!?!?! crybaby To my boss, why do you pay me only $7.50 an hour after a year, when I work hard and deal with crap like that? UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Posted: Wednesday, June 13, 2012 9:43:38 PM

SUCH AN IRRESPONSIBLE PEOPLE!!!
Coco
Posted: Wednesday, June 13, 2012 10:14:41 PM

I very seldom rage but here goes:

I really love people, honestly I do BUT some of you are really fucking stupid! And no I'm not talking about anyone here. I'm talking about the dumb bitch that parked in my spot at work today. Didn't you read the sign dimwit? It said reserved! I fucking pay for the spot and I don't need to pay for that sorry ass bucket you call a car to have a place to rest during the workday, next time I'm having the piece of shit towed!

And you at the gym, sweating all over the equipment and not using a towel. You are nasty! NASTY!! Are you the same fat fuck that I saw snarfing down a triple cheeseburger at DQ last night? UGGH don't eat a ton of food and complain that your lard ass can't breathe! Damn, seriously man...they supply us with towels, yeah it comes with the fee we pay monthly.

Shelly, yeah, I'm calling your ass out! I know what you said about me. You best keep the drama and that funky ass mouth of yours closed and stay away from me and my man. I know your jealous ass is a backstabbing bitch! SMH at your dumbass, having a dude's baby isn't going to keep him with you....5 damn kids with 8 daddies. Yeah I said 8, cause you don't know for sure who fathered 3 of your kids, so you might wanna call Maury....take all eight of those deadbeats to get a dna test. You're dust to me now...lose my numbers and email.

VanGogh
Posted: Friday, June 15, 2012 4:50:38 AM

it's all - Fuck
fuck this
fuck whatever
fuck you
fuck, I am so trusting
fuck, how did this happen - again!!?
fuck
fuck
fuck

and then ............. to feel stupid, Embarassed , and then, seal the fate

fuck ..... when will I learn????

A Milf series combined with Office Sex *fans face* .... The Secretary and The Student
starting withThe Secretary and The Student - first part with a Famous Story - over 30,000 views! woohoo!

Enjoy!!

For the Anal Lovers .... come enjoy my RR honoured An Alluring Ass

Another Sex in the Office Poem (I know you love those!!) In Your Office with over 10,000 views! woohoo!

Shylass
Posted: Friday, June 15, 2012 6:45:40 AM

FFS! Yes, I have to wait half an hour for the computer to rotate some high quality digital photographs! Yes, it does drive me crazy! Yes, we have to share a bathroom between three of us! Yes, she's very slow at driving! Yes, we don't have a countertop and fabulous lighting for craftwork! Yes, it would be awesome to have somebody fit the room out to my specs so I have all that collection of craft materials on hand and easy to find a single glance! Yes, it's terrible how we have all these boxes full of my dead dad's paperwork and books and stuff just lying around the place so we can't use the space properly! Yes, England is pretty small and closed in when you compare it to the vastness of the States! Yes, England is cold and damp and a towel is not dry 20 minutes later like where you live! Yes, I understand what you are saying about the FUCKING PIECE OF CRAP I'VE HAD TO MAKE and the many, many, many uses it can have that are only limited by my imagination! Yes, I understand what you are saying about starting a small business of my own from home!

Now how about you SHUT THE FUCK UP and realise that WE DO NOT HAVE THE KIND OF MONEY YOU DO! We can't AFFORD a fucking new shiny computer that does whatever we want just by winking at it! We have to WAIT for things to happen, it's not all at our beck and call and instant like your super-rich lifestyle! We can't AFFORD to get some bloke to come in (and don't give me that crap about lasses being able to do that stuff too, the people we know who do it are blokes) and create a bespoke room for all our instant needs! She is fucking grieving for her dead husband, and either she will get round to it when she is ready, or we will do it when SHE dies! England is a beautiful place, and I hear you moaning long enough about how far we have to travel to go anywhere that YOU think is interesting, so that kind of negates the small, squished argument, don't you fucking think? If you go to Seattle which about on the same kind of line as the UK, you'll find that other places in the States have the same kind of weather that we do. We aren't all a mile high and have that mountain fucking dryness! AND I HATE IT! I HATE IT! I HATE IT! HE'S FUCKING DEAD, ALREADY! I DON'T WANT TO LOOK AT HIS PICTURE! HE'S ALIVE IN MY HEART, NOT MY EYES! And I get what I can do with the fucking technique! This is my JOB! I work in a shop that DOES this! And to start my own business? Apart from the fact that every single fucking one of you thinks you know what is best for me and what I fucking SHOULD be doing and am fucking ABLE to do, YOU HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA! If you wish to throw a few fucking thousand pounds my way, I would be very PLEASED to start ... FOR FUCK'S SAKE! Why not just walk into the room whilst I am trying to rant about you so that I don't bite your fucking head off? Why not tell me that you know I will not like your idea, and then insist on wanting to take my fucking photo with the fucking thing so that you can "give me credit for my artistic abilities"? Why not keep going on about it until I cry? Oh yes, that's right! I just started crying in front of you! How do you like them apples, huh? Look at that! Crying over a photo, when all you wanted to do was give me credit for something? Get it now? FUCKING GET IT NOW?!?

And yes, it does take a long time to get her out of the fucking house. Much like the computer, you just have to be patient and fucking WAIT!

And now you've finally fucked off out the room...

We are your fucking dirt-poor relations.. and... Have you ever fucking HEARD yourself? You could be so fucking great, and I would fucking LOVE you to bits if you just stopped fucking being so fucking moany and patronising! And... IO CAN@T EVEN FUCKING REMEMBER WHY I AM FEELING LIKE THIS!

Oh wait... yes I can...

Tomorrow better fucking hurry up, and then maybe I can stop fucking annoying people on here and fucking get back to not fucking swearing all the fucking time! angry7

FUCK IT!

*Image removed by Rage Patrol*[/center]

Posted: Friday, June 15, 2012 7:00:20 AM

I fucking try, I try as hard as I can...

It's not easy, feeling, well, less than...

Shylass
Posted: Friday, June 15, 2012 7:22:32 AM

Mazza wrote:
I fucking try, I try as hard as I can...

It's not easy, feeling, well, less than...

I fucking love you, Mazzy, and fucketty fuck fuck fuck to the fucking rage we all fucking have! And the fucking pain too. angry7

Dani
Posted: Friday, June 15, 2012 4:33:21 PM

Dear Random Bitch,

Who the fuck starts shit via the internet?!?! We come here to chill, not to deal with bullshit. How DARE you start shit with me and pester me and then make it seem as if I'm the villain?!?! And for the record, you got no "rise" out of me. I wasn't pissed off. Just confused. I still have no clue what the fuck you were talking about. I wasn't rude to you. I just didn't want to private chat with you. Is that a fucking crime? I didn't get pissed until you got all bitchy and immature and made that "cunt" comment. I hope you read this. And I hope you realize that I want NOTHING to do with you, you psychotic unstable bitch! Fuck your apology That didn't mean shit. I ignored you for a reason. And stop ogling everything I type. And fuck your friend request. Bitch. thefinger

VanGogh
Posted: Friday, June 15, 2012 4:41:50 PM

still muttering under my breath .... you fucking jerk .... you fucking jerk!

the power of words can be so hurtful they feel like knives .... totally shown to me .... in a very uncaring manner. I hope you are happy you pulled this response from me.

Now, to pull back the power to me .... done!

A Milf series combined with Office Sex *fans face* .... The Secretary and The Student
starting withThe Secretary and The Student - first part with a Famous Story - over 30,000 views! woohoo!

Enjoy!!

For the Anal Lovers .... come enjoy my RR honoured An Alluring Ass

Another Sex in the Office Poem (I know you love those!!) In Your Office with over 10,000 views! woohoo!

clum
Posted: Friday, June 15, 2012 4:51:49 PM

I just cannot believe an organisation could treat someone like that and make them feel so shitty about themselves. She did not even fucking ask for this; you offered her it and now you cannot give her the time of day? That is fucking outrageous.

The level of incompetency you have displayed is beyond belief. I want to inflict physical harm on you all and I am a fucking Buddhist!

An absolute shower of shite is all that you are.

She Just Wants To Be

Third place entry in the Toy With Me competition.
Dani
Posted: Friday, June 15, 2012 9:37:22 PM

Seriously....fuck this shit.