Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

What Kind of "baby" are you? Options · View
sprite
Posted: Wednesday, May 30, 2012 9:24:18 AM

-- SEPTEMBER BABY

Active and dynamic. Decisive and haste but tends to regret. Attractive and affectionate to oneself. Strong mentality. Loves attention. Diplomatic. Consoling, friendly and solves people’s problems. Brave and fearless. Adventurous. Loving and caring. Suave and generous. Usually you have many friends. Enjoys to make love. Emotional. Stubborn. Hasty. Good memory. Moving, motivates oneself and others. Loves to travel and explore. Sometimes sexy in a way that only their lover can understand.

umm... i think that's fairly accurate? except the part about the good memory. i can't remember crap. :p

Live, love, laugh.
ShyVixen
Posted: Wednesday, May 30, 2012 3:54:09 PM

I'm July and it's preety accurate. Definitly moody and sensitive, but spazzy I'm not, I don't think!
Michael
Posted: Thursday, May 31, 2012 9:56:32 AM

The beautiful and talented ShyVixen and I both share July... great club!occasion5

Fun to be with. I try
Secretive. Shhh!!!
Difficult to fathom and to be understood. Huh?
Quiet unless excited or tensed. Shhh!!!
Approachable. Try me.
Emotional temperamental and unpredictable. Hey, Shit Happens!
Moody and easily hurt. This sucks and is my Achilles Heel.
Forgiving but never forgets. Yeah...
Caring and loving. Treats others equally. Strong sense of sympathy. Isn't everyone?
Loves to be alone. But I hate to be lonely...
Always broods about the past and the old friends. Waits for friends. Never looks for friends. Not aggressive unless provoked. Loves to be loved. Easily hurt but takes long to recover. Jeez some of this stuff should be a secret.

LauraLee_sugah
Posted: Thursday, May 31, 2012 10:33:39 AM

hmmmm some true... some not so accurate... i have never been a risk taker... but i am working on that... no revenge here.... i just don't understand the purpose. oh and i love to study and learn... other than that... probably true....

AUGUST BABY

Outgoing personality. takes risks. feeds on attention. No self-control. Kind hearted. Self-confident. Loud and boisterous. VERY revengeful. Easy to get along with and talk to. Has an “every thing’s peachy” attitude. Likes talking and singing. Loves music. Daydreamer. Easily distracted. Hates not being trusted. BIG imagination. Loves to be loved. Hates studying. in need of “that someone”. Longs for freedom. Rebellious when withheld or restricted. Lives by “no pain no gain” caring. Always a suspect. Playful. Mysterious. “charming” or “beautiful” to everyone. stubborn. curious. Independent. Strong willed. A fighter.

Posted: Friday, June 08, 2012 5:41:13 PM

- MAY BABY

Stubborn and hard-hearted. Strong-willed and highly motivated. Sharp thoughts. Easily angered. Attracts others and loves attention. Deep feelings. Beautiful physically and mentally. Firm Standpoint. Needs no motivation. Shy towards opposite sex. Easily consoled. Systematic (left brain). Loves to dream. Strong clairvoyance. Understanding. Sickness usually in the ear and neck. Good imagination. Good physical. Weak breathing. Loves literature and the arts. Loves traveling. Dislike being at home. Restless. Not having many children. Hardworking. High-spirited.

eek...............wow a lot of that is pretty accurate, apart from breathing problems unless you count trying to catch my breathe after a good seeing too giggles

2407_group_hug 2407_group_hug

Posted: Friday, July 13, 2012 12:17:36 PM

I'm a November baby!:p

Quote:
-- NOVEMBER BABY

Trustworthy and loyal. Very passionate and dangerous. Wild at times. Knows how to have fun. Sexy and mysterious. Everyone is drawn towards your inner and outer beauty and independent personality. Playful, but secretive. Very emotional and temperamental sometimes. Meets new people easily and very social in a group. Fearless and independent. Can hold their own. Stands out in a crowd. Essentially very smart. Usually, the greatest men are born in this month. If you ever begin a relationship with someone from this month, hold on to them because their one of a kind.
HK4167
Posted: Friday, July 13, 2012 1:07:31 PM

Nov baby, too :)

Quote:
-- NOVEMBER BABY

Trustworthy and loyal. Very passionate and dangerous. Wild at times. Knows how to have fun. Sexy and mysterious. Everyone is drawn towards your inner and outer beauty and independent personality. Playful, but secretive. Very emotional and temperamental sometimes. Meets new people easily and very social in a group. Fearless and independent. Can hold their own. Stands out in a crowd. Essentially very smart. Usually, the greatest men are born in this month. If you ever begin a relationship with someone from this month, hold on to them because their one of a kind.

Welcome to visit my tumblr page at http://HK4167.tumblr.com for erotic arts. Or http://slice-of-moment.tumblr.com for non-erotic arts.
velvety
Posted: Friday, July 13, 2012 6:28:13 PM

MAY BABY

Stubborn and hard-hearted. Maybe...
Strong-willed and highly motivated. Sharp thoughts...yes
Easily angered...depends on the situation
Attracts others and loves attention.
Deep feelings. Yes
Beautiful physically and mentally. Mmmmm they say so
Firm Standpoint. Needs no motivation. Definitely yes
Shy towards opposite sex. Yes
Easily consoled. Systematic (left brain). Loves to dream. Strong clairvoyance. Understanding. ..TRUE
Sickness usually in the ear and neck. - God forbid!
Good imagination. Good physical. ....mmm Yes
Weak breathing. - definitely not!
Loves literature and the arts. Loves traveling. ....MY PASSION
Dislike being at home. ...i love being at home too
Restless. Not having many children. Hardworking. High-spirited. ????

Posted: Friday, July 13, 2012 8:46:56 PM

JAN BABY

Pretty/handsome. Loves to dress up. Easily bored. Fussy. Seldom shows emotions. Takes time to recover when hurt. Sensitive. Down-to-Earth. Stubborn. Repost this in 5 mins and you will meet someone new in 8 days that will perfectly balance your personality.

Yup that's me to a T except for the pretty part I'm just a plain looking person.
Posted: Friday, July 13, 2012 10:05:58 PM

Feb.

eh. it was dead on about 75% of it i think. the other stuff...meh. fluffery.
BadGirl76
Posted: Friday, July 13, 2012 10:31:48 PM

Well I am on the edge of February and March so some of both apply but it is mostly February even being born in March. I have always felt older ;) lol

-- FEBRUARY BABY

Abstract thoughts. Loves reality and abstract. Intelligent and clever. Changing personality. Attractive. Sexiest out of everyone. Temperamental. Quiet, shy and humble. Honest And loyal. Determined to reach goals. Loves freedom. Rebellious when restricted. Loves aggressiveness. Too sensitive and easily hurt. Gets angry really easily but does not show it. Dislikes unnecessary things. Loves making friends but rarely shows it. Horny. Daring and stubborn. Ambitious. Realizing dreams and hopes. Sharp. Loves entertainment and leisure. Romantic on the inside not outside. Superstitious and ludicrous. Spendthrift. Tries to learn to show emotions.

-- MARCH BABY

Attractive personality. Sexy. Affectionate Shy and reserved. Secretive. Naturally honest, generous and sympathetic. Loves peace and serenity. Sensitive to others. Great kisser. Easily angered. Trustworthy. Appreciative and returns kindness. Hardly shows emotions. Tends to bottle up feelings. Observant and assesses others.

...I thought that maybe a new life, a different life, wouldn’t be so bad. But where the hell did I put the receipt, and could you return something that was over twenty years old? Where do you go to get a new life when your old one has you so puzzled you don’t know how to fix it? Wish I knew.
-Anita Blake

Newest stories: The Trials of First Love
Posted: Saturday, July 14, 2012 12:33:55 AM

october baby some parts were right
jaye15
Posted: Saturday, July 14, 2012 1:02:41 AM

November girl

I see alot of the attributes attributed to varying degrees in my personality.

Posted: Saturday, July 14, 2012 10:13:39 AM

---MARCH BABY

Yup, can't deny those, but I'd hope I was more complex than a one or two line description :)
T_Elle
Posted: Saturday, July 14, 2012 2:37:44 PM

-- OCTOBER BABY

Loves to chat. Loves those who love them. Loves to takes things at the center. Inner and physical beauty. Lies but doesn’t pretend. Gets angry often. Treats friends importantly. Brave and fearless. Always making friends. Easily hurt but recovers easily. Daydreamer. Opinionated. Does not care to control emotions. Unpredictable. Extremely smart, but definitely the hottest AND sexiest of them all.

Hmm... fairly close. I'll take the inner beauty, that's nice. Don't get angry much, unless I'm behind the wheel. happy8
kaotik1
Posted: Saturday, July 14, 2012 3:35:11 PM

-- OCTOBER BABY

Loves to chat. Loves those who love them. Loves to takes things at the center. Inner and physical beauty. Lies but doesn’t pretend. Gets angry often. Treats friends importantly. Brave and fearless. Always making friends. Easily hurt but recovers easily. Daydreamer. Opinionated. Does not care to control emotions. Unpredictable. Extremely smart, but definitely the hottest AND sexiest of them all.

i dont feel i get to angry often.. :) im very careful on who i consider a friend because friends i will do anything for.

Just let it go.
Posted: Saturday, July 14, 2012 6:06:45 PM

-- FEBRUARY BABY

Abstract thoughts. Loves reality and abstract. Intelligent and clever. Changing personality. Attractive. Sexiest out of everyone. Temperamental. Quiet, shy and humble. Honest And loyal. Determined to reach goals. Loves freedom. Rebellious when restricted. Loves aggressiveness. Too sensitive and easily hurt. Gets angry really easily but does not show it. Dislikes unnecessary things. Loves making friends but rarely shows it. Horny. Daring and stubborn. Ambitious. Realizing dreams and hopes. Sharp. Loves entertainment and leisure. Romantic on the inside not outside. Superstitious and ludicrous. Spendthrift. Tries to learn to show emotions.

Mostly true, though some are so true I rather wish they weren't.
Posted: Monday, July 16, 2012 6:59:44 PM

yeah, but then i'd fit most months.
BashfulKitty
Posted: Monday, July 16, 2012 8:27:04 PM

-- AUGUST BABY

Outgoing personality. takes risks. feeds on attention. No self-control. Kind hearted. Self-confident. Loud and boisterous. VERY revengeful. Easy to get along with and talk to. Has an “every thing’s peachy” attitude. Likes talking and singing. Loves music. Daydreamer. Easily distracted. Hates not being trusted. BIG imagination. Loves to be loved. Hates studying. in need of “that someone”. Longs for freedom. Rebellious when withheld or restricted. Lives by “no pain no gain” caring. Always a suspect. Playful. Mysterious. “charming” or “beautiful” to everyone. stubborn. curious. Independent. Strong willed. A fighter.
adele
Posted: Tuesday, July 17, 2012 1:04:14 PM

-- NOVEMBER BABY

A lot of this is quite accurate. Not quite sure about the meeting new people easily and very social in a group. I do that well online and am working on doing that better in real life. I did it ok in retail and business settings, because I had to. In social settings, not as much.

Be sure to read my new series - Angela
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/voyeur/angela-gets-a-new-job-1.aspx
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/masturbation/angela-gets-a-master-part-2-of-the.aspx
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/anal/angela-gets-her-first-butt-plug-part.aspx My 1st Famous Story
and the latest part...https://www.lushstories.com/stories/fetish/angela-gets-gangbanged-part-18-of-the.aspx

and view some of my other recent offerings... https://www.lushstories.com/stories/cheating/the-cheater.aspx
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/milf/a-new-life-for-rose.aspx
Posted: Tuesday, July 17, 2012 5:31:53 PM

APRIL BABY

Suave and compromising. Funny and humorous. Stubborn. Very talkative. Calm and cool. Kind and sympathetic. Concerned and detailed. Loyal. Does work well with others. Very confidant. Sensitive. Positive Attitude. Thinking generous. Good memory. Clever and knowledgeable. Loves to look for information. Able to cheer everyone up and/or make them laugh. Able to motivate oneself and others. Understanding. Fun to be around. Outgoing. Hyper. Bubbly personality. Secretive. Boy/girl crazy. Loves sports, music, leisure and traveling. Systematic. Hot but has brains.
Posted: Tuesday, July 17, 2012 10:37:37 PM

August baby

AUGUST BABY

Posted: Tuesday, July 24, 2012 3:19:57 PM

-- APRIL BABY

Suave and compromising ...... Not sure, certainly about the compromising..
Funny and humorous...... I like to think I am
Stubborn.......spot on
Very talkative..... with the right people, yes
Calm and cool.... depends on the situation
Kind and sympathetic..... generally, yes
Concerned and detailed.... to a certain degree
Loyal..... don't fuck with my friends... I will hunt you down..
Does work well with others.... so long as I'm in charge
Very confidant.....In some things, not all
Sensitive..... Incredibly
Positive Attitude..... Yes
Thinking generous..... sometimes
Good memory.... yes
Clever and knowledgeable..... average
Loves to look for information.... I love to learn about all sorts of things
Able to cheer everyone up and/or make them laugh.... my friends say I do
Able to motivate oneself and others...... others, yes. Myself...no
Understanding..... again, depends on the situation
Fun to be around..... yes, I think so
Outgoing..... in the right circles
Hyper...... can be... my mind certainly is... a bit ADD
Bubbly personality.... very, when I am happy
Secretive.... can be
Boy/girl crazy..... can be
Loves sports, music, leisure and traveling.......yes
Systematic..... nope, spontaneous and chaotic
Hot but has brains..... that's a matter of opinion
Bloke
Posted: Tuesday, July 24, 2012 3:22:36 PM

a big one
Posted: Tuesday, July 24, 2012 3:31:08 PM

FEBRUARY BABY

So very very true!
Posted: Tuesday, July 24, 2012 6:38:48 PM

September.

Right on.
Dani
Posted: Tuesday, July 24, 2012 7:27:26 PM

-- MARCH BABY

Attractive personality. Sexy. Affectionate Shy and reserved. Secretive. Naturally honest, generous and sympathetic. Loves peace and serenity. Sensitive to others. Great kisser. Easily angered. Trustworthy. Appreciative and returns kindness. Hardly shows emotions. Tends to bottle up feelings. Observant and assesses others.

I'd say this was fairly accurate. However, after reading through all the months, I could easily apply any of these to myself
. dontknow

Posted: Wednesday, July 25, 2012 5:54:08 PM

NOVEMBER BABY

True
thesilkyknot
Posted: Saturday, July 28, 2012 8:13:49 PM

april suites me well
badgold
Posted: Wednesday, August 08, 2012 12:13:09 AM

-- OCTOBER BABY (bold means it's wrong)

Lol, they got me marked pretty good! angel7 evil4

I fall into that niche pretty well, dunno if I'm that hot though... Embarassed