Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

in public Options · View
tellme001
Posted: Wednesday, July 18, 2012 12:15:24 PM

ok ladies, someone asked the guys do they get hard ons in public and what do they do to hide them. my question is if you notice a hard on in public what are your reactions and thoughts and what do you do?
Posted: Wednesday, July 18, 2012 6:31:01 PM

It's hard not to stare with fascination. A laugh would make the poor guy feel ambarassed so I guess I'd smile. A smile never hurts, does it? Being narcissistic I'd probably think I'm the one causing this "nice expantion" of him and might even thank him for that cause it's definitely the equivalent of a compliment.
Shylass
Posted: Thursday, July 19, 2012 9:47:33 AM

tellmewhere wrote:
ok ladies, someone asked the guys do they get hard ons in public and what do they do to hide them. my question is if you notice a hard on in public what are your reactions and thoughts and what do you do?

I've never noticed it, but I've been told at the time it happened (by the "afflicted"), and all those times I blushed bright red, apologised profusely, and decided to check my bait on both rods (not a euphemism) and find something else to do until they felt "normal" again. Embarassed

If it happened to somebody I don't know, I would do my best to ignore it, as I would HATE to make them feel uncomfortable (more than already). I can't help the blushing, so I would either turn away if I was in conversation with them and pretend to look for something in my bag, or just say I was going to the toilet and run away for a bit. If it was just in the street or something, I would pretend I hadn't seen.

I would like to know what lads would prefer us to do, so I will go and check that thread out!

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
blazestcyr
Posted: Thursday, July 19, 2012 11:29:40 AM

if they are with me

def stroke it

a stranger..i will look away

lord knows if people knew when i was wet..Embarassed

well i would be beet red!!

Kimasa
Posted: Thursday, July 19, 2012 2:06:22 PM

If he was with me I might whisper into his ear and ask him if there was something I could do for him? or if I was sitting opposite wearing a short skirt I might tease him more by accidently opening my legs a little so could see more of me.

If it was a stranger I would look away

My latest story:

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-school-reunion.aspx
MarlaDawn47
Posted: Thursday, July 19, 2012 2:21:21 PM

Sometimes I notice and sometimes not. I guess if I didn't notice I don't know if he was hard or not. It really depends on who it is and where we are. If I know him in that way I will always comment and give it a little rub. If I don't know him I still may give him a wink and a smile.
Budlee
Posted: Thursday, July 26, 2012 2:42:08 PM

Just smile to myself and think that it's very cute. If I'm with a friend or my bf, I might mention it. - lee
1nympholes
Posted: Thursday, July 26, 2012 4:14:50 PM

If I see a guy with a nice hard one on the street. I will try to make certain he knows I know and then give him a big smile of appreciation.

If in a bar or a club I may just do something more direct.

One of my sisters on lush if people knew when I was wet I would be beet red. There is an interesting thread in there someplace.

The girl who started early at this game of sexual pleasure, This girl that never seems to get as much as she wants, at least from the right people. But now certainly the woman that will test all the paths of pleasure with you.
MoonlightSerenity
Posted: Thursday, July 26, 2012 4:46:28 PM

Depends on who it's on and what's around us.

If it's a male friend I'll happily joke about it and tease them over it. If it's a stranger I'll let them be.

Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!