Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Being ate out.. Options · View
Posted: Friday, July 27, 2012 10:10:19 PM

Ate out, going down on, tongue fucking, whatever you like to call it, do you enjoy it? I've never really gave in another chance after a botched attempt as a teen. And now I'm scared to try it again, well more self conscious, is there anything to be nervous about?? Or should I just say screw it and go for it??
Posted: Saturday, July 28, 2012 8:48:37 AM

The important thing, as with everything sexual, is to only do what you want to do, and are comfortable with. If you are being pressured by someone, then he or she is likely not the right person to try something with. If the pressure is coming from you, then perhaps the time isn't right. Sex, when done right is enjoyable, and revitalizes our whole being. When you are under pressure to do a specific act, then much of the pleasure leaves. When you find the right partner, and you are ready, is the time to try again. If that time never arrives, just have fun with what you do enjoy. There are so many variations and ways to give and receive pleasure, that if you're not sure about oral sex (another way to call it) don't worry about and just do what you do like.
Posted: Saturday, July 28, 2012 9:49:31 AM

Botched attempts are so bad sometimes that they can have very long lasting impacts. The important thing to remember is that billions of people have recovered from botched attempts. Trust your instincts to let you know when the time is right. The fact that you have an interest in the topic indicates that you want to experience it done well. The only thing to be nervous about is whether you're really ready. Expressing your fears to your partner and seeing their response may help you take the risk.

My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust