Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Is it age or experience? Options · View
Pretzel
Posted: Monday, July 30, 2012 8:14:25 AM

I was talking with some friends over the weekend about the differences between younger guys and older guys when it came to sex. One woman, whom I love for her candor and sense of humor said that in her experience, sex with a young guy was like " fucking a guy who's dick was on fire and was trying to put it out in her pussy". I thought that was hysterical and made me wonder if any other women felt that way about sex with younger guys?

I look forward to the pro's and con's for either argument
PsyVampire
Posted: Monday, July 30, 2012 12:16:56 PM

In a way I have to agree with your friend. I find younger guys more eger to get from entry to orgasm. While older men seem to enjoy the journey more but there are pro's and cons for both. All of these are in a general sence.

Youth: Pro's!
-"Less" experience means fewer bad habits
- More energetic
- Willing to try more things
- Can pound faster

Youth: Con's!
- To eager to getfrom point A to point B
- They seem to want to have sex at least 50% more then older men
- They male PMS when they don't get there way in bed
- they fall asleep right after
- At times, there more concerned about getting themselves off then the girl

Older Guy: Pro's!
- "More" experience means tricks of the act younger boys don't know
- They take care that their girl orgasms before they pop
- Enjoy the journey to orgasm just as much as the orgasm itself
-Stay awake and cuddle and talk after the act
-They don't want to have sex as much

Older Guy: Con's!
- They don't want to have sex as much
- They tire a bit easier
-Fixed in there ways, don't really want to try new things
- The sex can be a bit on the slow side

Now granted i'm 25 and am soon marrying a man of 38 years experience so I ay be a bit biased. But it all depends on the gal.

HOPE IT HELPS!
-Scarlett
Dancing_Doll
Posted: Monday, July 30, 2012 1:36:13 PM

Based on my own personal experience, I find it hard to make generalizations based on age.

I think it's more to do with the physicality of the guy, fitness, attitude towards sex, energy level, confidence and how openminded/adventurous he is.

You can end up with boring sex and bad sex with guys of any age.

Some guys are just naturally more sexually talented and they will probably be good no matter what age/experience level... whereas another guy who is a dud in bed at 21 may very well still be a snooze or a selfish lover when he's 40.

If I was going to generalize, I would say that guys probably tend to hit their sexual stride between 25-35. This doesn't mean that guys between this age make for the best sex partners - it just means that they're probably going to be the best they can be around that age, and then likely coast with established sexual habits from there.

MMonroe
Posted: Monday, July 30, 2012 3:32:14 PM

I think its also worth pointing out that age does not equal experienced and experienced does not always equal good. Like DD said there are so many more factors than just age

*Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullshit in order to be comfortable?*

Pretzel
Posted: Wednesday, August 01, 2012 7:53:06 AM

Dancing_Doll wrote:
Based on my own personal experience, I find it hard to make generalizations based on age.

I think it's more to do with the physicality of the guy, fitness, attitude towards sex, energy level, confidence and how openminded/adventurous he is.

You can end up with boring sex and bad sex with guys of any age.

Some guys are just naturally more sexually talented and they will probably be good no matter what age/experience level... whereas another guy who is a dud in bed at 21 may very well still be a snooze or a selfish lover when he's 40.

If I was going to generalize, I would say that guys probably tend to hit their sexual stride between 25-35. This doesn't mean that guys between this age make for the best sex partners - it just means that they're probably going to be the best they can be around that age, and then likely coast with established sexual habits from there.

i'm going to call you Diplomatic Doll from now on ;-)
asleep
Posted: Wednesday, August 01, 2012 9:02:01 AM

PRETZEL...you are WRONG to call her DIPLOMATIC DOLL. Would be better to call her HER HIGHNESS DOLL ... or maybe some OTHER higher ranking adjective. READ MY WORDS....DANCING DOLL has forgotten more about
level headed sex / relationship stuff than many of the "experts" here will ever know. She is clear, concise, and "on point" with her answers. Yes...she IS diplomatic and a doll, too!

Rick....NOT fussing at PRETZEL...just whole heartedly agreeing with him

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/love-stories/exit-33-trust.aspx