Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Ever had a nip slip, or other exposure? Options · View
TXtabber
Posted: Monday, July 23, 2012 9:45:17 AM

Ladies, have you ever had a nip slip, strap fall, lost your bikini top, or cleavage show more than you intended? What happened?
MoonlightSerenity
Posted: Monday, July 23, 2012 10:12:13 AM

Umm...... Embarassed

My bikini top once accidently came off when I was jumping off the diving board.... I didn't know it at the time so I was swimming with all showing on my top half...

Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
TXtabber
Posted: Monday, July 23, 2012 10:48:08 AM

I think it's amazing how bras can hold them in without popping them out now and then.
Posted: Monday, July 30, 2012 12:11:12 AM

Yes, I have. I was camping with friends, and when I was helping set up the tarp, I raised my arms way up, and my t-shirt lifted over my boobs.
littlemissbitch
Posted: Monday, July 30, 2012 7:10:07 AM

yeah, yesterday. my daughter came up from under water, grabbed the front of my suit and pulled herself up and my suit straight down. a crowded sunday too. fun fun lol

littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
TXtabber
Posted: Monday, July 30, 2012 12:50:46 PM

little miss....I imagine that happens to Moms a lot! Babies just grab out to whatever is there. How did you recover from that without dropping your kid?

Petra, how did you recover?
Lexilicious
Posted: Monday, July 30, 2012 12:51:18 PM

yep, about 6 years or so ago i was singing with a band & i was wearing a top with spaghetti straps. well apparently the right strap decided it didnt like its job so it quit before the gig was over lol my right boob was on display for the whole bar to see for a few seconds before i even realized, so i held up the strap & finished the song. pretty sure my boob got its own round of applause which i thought was only fair lol

♥ J
Dani
Posted: Monday, July 30, 2012 1:28:23 PM

Yes, and it's not as sexy as you would imagine. It's actually quite embarrassing.

One day I decided to go braless while wearing a halter top in Subway (eat fresh!) and I bent down to get some chips. It was one of those that tied in the back. I guess it wasn't tied as tightly as I thought. But only one boob popped out. And the elderly couple eating at the table closest to me thought it was hilarious. I was MORTIFIED!Embarassed

Nikki703
Posted: Monday, July 30, 2012 1:31:26 PM

I once had a very thin strap break at a wedding and my boob popped out. I am usually not very embarrassed about showing my body but not at something like this. Luckily only 2 people saw me so it wasnt too embarrassing. It did give a young boy a thrill though,lol!

Once my sister had her bikini top pulled off by a wave on the beach and lost forever. She just walked out of the water topless and got her towel. I mean what else could she have done really.
Posted: Monday, July 30, 2012 2:31:26 PM

Nikki703 wrote:
I once had a very thin strap break at a wedding and my boob popped out. I am usually not very embarrassed about showing my body but not at something like this. Luckily only 2 people saw me so it wasnt too embarrassing. It did give a young boy a thrill though,lol!

Once my sister had her bikini top pulled off by a wave on the beach and lost forever. She just walked out of the water topless and got her towel. I mean what else could she have done really.

I had the exact thing happen to me with the ocean, and you're right, all you can do is just walk out and go get your towel or shirt! It was fun watching the peoples' faces though lol. I also have lost my bikini top on a big waterslide and ALL my friends were at the bottom to see the show :o