Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

middle age woman 40-55 Options · View
tellme001
Posted: Sunday, August 05, 2012 1:35:31 PM

ladies do you still enjoy sex as much as when you were younger and if so how often would you like to have it?
Posted: Sunday, August 05, 2012 2:59:50 PM

as a bi- sexual woman in her 40's, I enjoy sex way more now, more relaxed, more experiance, I know myself now and have sexual freedom I never had before, I am horny all the time now and want sex everyday if I could.
1nympholes
Posted: Sunday, August 05, 2012 3:19:36 PM

twopussys wrote:
as a bi- sexual woman in her 40's, I enjoy sex way more now, more relaxed, more experiance, I know myself now and have sexual freedom I never had before, I am horny all the time now and want sex everyday if I could.

I am not 40 yet , but getting close. I am always ready and I have been in this state since I was a teen. My sexual need has not gone down a bit since the 20's. If I do not get some action soon I will go over to Two Pussys House.

The girl who started early at this game of sexual pleasure, This girl that never seems to get as much as she wants, at least from the right people. But now certainly the woman that will test all the paths of pleasure with you.
Posted: Sunday, August 05, 2012 3:34:33 PM

Meh, I fit into this category now...

I have to say though that I enjoy sex more than I ever did (and I really always enjoyed it). I've found that I'm much more aware of my needs and wants and also how to please my partner...

I've found that from a sexual point of view, I get much more pleasure than I ever did. I don't know if it's being comfortable in my own skin or what, but my orgasms are much more intense nowadays and often multiple.. (which is rather splendid)
Nikki703
Posted: Sunday, August 05, 2012 3:55:16 PM

Mazza wrote:
Meh, I fit into this category now...

I have to say though that I enjoy sex more than I ever did (and I really always enjoyed it). I've found that I'm much more aware of my needs and wants and also how to please my partner...

I've found that from a sexual point of view, I get much more pleasure than I ever did. I don't know if it's being comfortable in my own skin or what, but my orgasms are much more intense nowadays and often multiple.. (which is rather splendid)

WOW!! It sounds like you were writing this about me. HAHA!

I am exactly the same way. I have always loved sex ever since i realized that touching myself felt good!! But once I hit my mid 30's I became so much more in tune with my body and what it took to make me feel good. And I became more adventurous and wanted to try new things. My orgasms came much easier, were so much more intense. I started to have multiples and even squirt sometimes. And I am also able to please my partners better too. I believe a lot has to do with confidence. Now at 43, I consider myself a sexual dynamo and plan on it just getting better and better!!
1Zratedgal
Posted: Sunday, August 05, 2012 3:55:32 PM

Oh GOD YES!!!!

If you looked at my profile or spent any time on the forums or chat rooms, you would know that I have more fun now than when I was younger!

Part of the reason is that we are better set in our lives, focus more time on ourselves and are more in tuned with our bodies, desires and are willing to go after what we want! Basically the same reasons we are more accepting of being MILF's and having more fun sexually without fear of social stigmas!

Kisses!

Steph
adele
Posted: Sunday, August 05, 2012 4:04:12 PM

I found that as I aged, I did enjoy sex more, but I believe part of that was because I had a partner who got to know my needs and wants as did his. Since he passed away, I have not had sex with anyone. And during this time, I have also discovered an interest in women, though I have yet to act on these feelings. However, I do seem to crave sex more than I did before, often finding myself quite horny. And, in cybering with women, I found I have had some of the longest and most intense orgasms of my life. So I guess the answer is yes.

Be sure to read my new series - Angela
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/voyeur/angela-gets-a-new-job-1.aspx
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/masturbation/angela-gets-a-master-part-2-of-the.aspx
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/anal/angela-gets-her-first-butt-plug-part.aspx My 1st Famous Story
and the latest part...https://www.lushstories.com/stories/fetish/angela-gets-gangbanged-part-18-of-the.aspx

and view some of my other recent offerings... https://www.lushstories.com/stories/cheating/the-cheater.aspx
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/milf/a-new-life-for-rose.aspx
1Zratedgal
Posted: Sunday, August 05, 2012 4:14:37 PM

adele wrote:
I found that as I aged, I did enjoy sex more, but I believe part of that was because I had a partner who got to know my needs and wants as did his. Since he passed away, I have not had sex with anyone. And during this time, I have also discovered an interest in women, though I have yet to act on these feelings. However, I do seem to crave sex more than I did before, often finding myself quite horny. And, in cybering with women, I found I have had some of the longest and most intense orgasms of my life. So I guess the answer is yes.

That was almost as beautiful as you are Cas!

Kisses!

Steph
Posted: Sunday, August 05, 2012 5:44:28 PM

Older women truly do age and mature, taking on an allure that is hard to deny, luckily for me you need to be mature enough to recognize this! The passion of youth, matures into the sexuality of I know what I want and I know how to get it!
littlemissbitch
Posted: Monday, August 06, 2012 6:38:29 AM

Yes for me too :)

ive always realllly liked sex but when i turned 35 its like i went into overdrive. i felt like a 17 year old boy....i think i broke my ex husband a couple of times Embarassed

feels to me like its a mix of hormones (cuz Damn!) and maturity and confidence. and now, i am more sexuallly confident than i ever have been.. i so wouldnt go back to being 25!

so to the younger girls...it really only gets better for us!

littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Posted: Monday, August 06, 2012 6:54:03 AM

littlemissbitch wrote:
Yes for me too :)

ive always realllly liked sex but when i turned 35 its like i went into overdrive. i felt like a 17 year old boy....i think i broke my ex husband a couple of times Embarassed

feels to me like its a mix of hormones (cuz Damn!) and maturity and confidence. and now, i am more sexuallly confident than i ever have been.. i so wouldnt go back to being 25!

so to the younger girls...it really only gets better for us!

Very well said!! Hugs
littlemissbitch
Posted: Monday, August 06, 2012 7:08:55 AM

Mazza wrote:

Very well said!! Hugs

aww...! :)

littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Posted: Monday, August 06, 2012 8:17:53 AM

I've always been told women enter their sexual prime in their late 30's to early 40's. And at the age of 47 and one who hasn't had sex with a real person in almost 13 years I would say Yes my sexual desires and needs have risen. I can't seem to get enough masturbation done and crave a live man.
Posted: Monday, August 06, 2012 3:56:11 PM

i'm 35 but like littlemissbitch said since I hit 35 I've gone into over drive.
Posted: Tuesday, August 07, 2012 2:36:15 PM

Budlee
Posted: Thursday, August 09, 2012 7:31:10 PM

Enjoying more than ever now. Hands down, no contest. With age and experience can come many new pleasures.
Posted: Tuesday, January 07, 2014 10:10:34 AM

The best ever : Passion and Experience topped with sexual maturity...