Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

To Be Sucked or not to be Sucked? Options · View
AngelHeart01
Posted: Wednesday, October 19, 2011 6:50:21 PM

stephanie wrote:

I just love both giving and receiving head... The sensation of going down on a woman who's digging what you're doing is just perfectly pleasurable.....

(Interestingly, it's not always the same trip when I go down on Her... Sometimes I feel all masterful and in control and get off on the pleasure I give her as she gets off on it, Other times I feel quite submissive and worshipful and I get a kick out of simply adoring her.....) I've found my girlfriends like it either way....

My first ever blow-job happened when I was very young... I remember she was very keen to please, a virgin like me she took my directions very well and it was SENSATIONAL!!!!! And she swallowed, it's important!!!! I THINK, remembering back, that it gave her a certain kind of sexual confidence that she could do for me what I'd been doing for her.... (I certainly know she loved doing it ever after...)

I've had other girls since and I've never had one who won't blow me... I have had some who won't swallow, and some who insist they don't like to do it because other boys have told them they aren't very good at it..... Again a little bit of gentle guidance usually sorts that out, and the expression on the face of a girl who's been told 'she's not good at it' when she finally makes you come that way is PRICELESS!!!!! Like YOU're the one who's given HER a gift!!!

Only ONCE have I ever had a girl who just couldn't do it...... And to be honest, she was really inhibited and it took ages for her to get into my going down on her..... She was very Catholic and strange about that stuff..... Eventually she got to love my licking her, but, perhaps because I'm big and she had a tiny little mouth, she never quite mastered the whole 'blow-job' thing..... She DID try, God love her, but she never succeeded in making me come that way..... I think she just thought about it too much...... After a while I just stopped suggesting it...... Funnily enough, she LOVED licking and kissing and stroking me but she never ever got the rythym right.... And oddly, she LOVED to have me come in her mouth and loved the taste and always swallowed...... (She'd ask me to pull out just before I came and come in her mouth.....)

I think it's quite empowering for the girl if she gives good head..... And she knows it.....

On the surface, perhaps it's a submissive act but in reality SHE knows who's controlling this in the seconds before she makes him come.... Okay, so she might like to be taken roughly and have her ass spanked and her hair pulled and being called whorish names as you fuck her, but in the moment that she makes you come when your cock is in her throat both of you know who's REALLY in charge...... (And at that point, it ISN'T the guy......)

And the ones who are good at it always look so proud afterwards.......

GOD, I LOVE women!!!!!!!

xx SF

GOD, I LOVE that you LOVE women!!!!!!!

But really ... I am sure you kiss and tell. I think it's obvious that I swallow and that this is my forte .. I mean, I have posted it somewhere. I just didn't think you would announce it. Although, I am happy with the way you worded it ... made me excited. Now I reckon, I can spill the goods
Whistle
stephanie
Posted: Wednesday, October 19, 2011 7:07:37 PM

AngelHeart01 wrote:

GOD, I LOVE that you LOVE women!!!!!!!

But really ... I am sure you kiss and tell. I think it's obvious that I swallow and that this is my forte .. I mean, I have posted it somewhere. I just didn't think you would announce it. Although, I am happy with the way you worded it ... made me excited. Now I reckon, I can spill the goods
Whistle [/quote]

Darling...... If YOU had been my first then I'd never have had another one................ (Mwah!) xx SF

"Stirring Up The Smooth Sands Of Monotony Since 1967." xx SF
Nikki703
Posted: Thursday, October 20, 2011 7:59:49 AM

I really cant believe this. I saw this thread and expected EVERY guy to say he loved getting his cock sucked. But to see that many of the guys actually dont was a real eye opener for me. I have never been with a guy who didnt love it and to be honest, I hope I never find one as I really love giving "enthusiatic" blow jobs.

But I have also come across a few women here who dont like having their pussy licked, so I guess you just never know!!
Magicmattn
Posted: Saturday, October 22, 2011 3:06:21 PM

I love a girl sucking me off, it's the most erotic feeling in the world. Also when you climax and she swallows is amazing. I also love a good 69!! Give your girl as much pleasure as she is giving you;)
Michael
Posted: Sunday, October 23, 2011 7:49:54 PM

Years ago I had a friend who was still a virgin on his day, but his wife wasn't. She refused his request and so years later he was still a BJ virgin despite lapping up his wife's juices. I asked him if I had ever told him about the worse BJ I had ever received. He replied "No... what happened?"
"It was fantastic, too"

Kidding aside, I love to be sucked, and even on occasion cumming while being sucked. But I don't want it to replace good old hard sex. In turn, I do love to go down on a sweet, moist pussy and find that her stimulation is what stimulates me more. However 69 is only ok for a few minutes, I want to concentrate on giving pleasure or receiving pleasure.

flashytone
Posted: Monday, October 24, 2011 9:30:59 AM

a good bj is heaven.... a bad one is a waste of time...
My gf is getting really good at it.... can't beat the feeling of cumming in a girls mouth and having her swallow...mmmm
Posted: Tuesday, October 25, 2011 4:54:54 AM

Yes! A guy loves to get his cock sucked, but can the chick put some effort into it. Remember that most people who give better, get better!!!
Buz
Posted: Tuesday, October 25, 2011 7:26:39 AM

Hell yes I like to be sucked!!! My wife gives me the most amazing wet sloppy blow jobs. Damn she can make it last and last because she loves to do it so much. She can continue to tease my cock to the point of orgasm knowing just when to stop or slow down. I start begging her to either let me cum or fuck her.

Archadia
Posted: Thursday, November 03, 2011 12:43:19 AM

WHR43 wrote:
muffdiver1 wrote:
Love to be sucked and absolutely love to suck on a wet pussy. A natural born 69er.

"Oh lord Thank You"

Thats the spirit mate, hell yeah 69 never fails, who doesnt like oral sex? seriously thats rediculous...

The only thing i would say, and this is pretty key, is it needs to be done right, if its not, if the girl is inexperienced or whatever, it can actually be a painful and not enjoyable affair, sometimes a girl cant seem to keep her teeth out of the equation, which really ruins the whole thing. But when a girl actually knows what shes doing, its fuckin' magic! lol
Posted: Friday, December 16, 2011 4:56:04 AM

i think he has some problems, maybe physchologic, about sex. bcs man nature wouldnt accept it!!!
cougarlovers
Posted: Monday, January 23, 2012 6:09:49 AM

Like to be sucked and even more to lick wet clit yummy
Jessi_Leigh
Posted: Monday, January 23, 2012 10:19:40 PM

I know this is 'Ask the Guys' but I just wanna say that it doesn't matter if a guy I'm with like getting sucked off. I like doing it, I've never had a guy tell me to stop when I'm pulling his pants down. I'm sure there are guys who don't like blowjobs, it'd be hard to find one thiough and when I'm ready to settle down he better like them. It's like a requirement.
Jessi_Leigh
Posted: Monday, January 23, 2012 10:20:51 PM

Magicmattn wrote:
I love a girl sucking me off, it's the most erotic feeling in the world. Also when you climax and she swallows is amazing. I also love a good 69!! Give your girl as much pleasure as she is giving you;)

I love when I guy suggest that! It's like getting flowers and candy on Valentine's Day.
Ricky6999
Posted: Monday, January 23, 2012 11:16:49 PM

totally amazing!!! Ladies are such special people! each of them!
Milik_Redman
Posted: Tuesday, January 24, 2012 4:38:45 AM

I truly love a good bj, especially one that comes out of the blue seemingly for no reason then my lady just wanted to do something nice!

My recent ex though was not fond of giving head and I make it a point never ask for it. While I did at times find her reluctance frustrating it in no way made a big difference to me.

Blow Jobs are great but they are not the only way to make a guy happy, they are merely the quickest.
Irishdrifter
Posted: Tuesday, January 24, 2012 10:43:06 AM

I love getting a blowjob. Matter of fact. Now that i've seen this thread i'm going to make a phone call.
I think i can get my gal to come over tonight and take care of that.
ramrod32784
Posted: Monday, August 13, 2012 5:52:57 PM

Speaking for myself I like getting sucked
ramrod32784
Posted: Monday, August 13, 2012 5:53:34 PM

Speaking for myself I like getting sucked
Posted: Monday, August 13, 2012 6:03:16 PM

Bi all means Suck it...

Id
tellme001
Posted: Tuesday, August 14, 2012 9:48:14 AM

I can't imagin, if any woman out there has this problem with there partner let me know she can use me.
hornyjay21
Posted: Tuesday, August 14, 2012 11:27:07 AM

sucked
Budlee
Posted: Thursday, September 13, 2012 1:36:03 PM

I've heard there are guys who do not enjoy oral on them. They are out there. I'm not one of them. To each their own.
She
Posted: Thursday, September 13, 2012 5:14:47 PM

Did anyone said no in this thread?

ohh, should have read post above me! so, they do exist! never met one though
garterbelt
Posted: Thursday, October 10, 2013 12:58:12 AM

Always want to be sucked!!
Kimasa
Posted: Thursday, October 10, 2013 1:15:45 AM

I'm quite surprised at some of the answers. Quite often that's the only thing a guy wants from me.

Well, you live and learn!!!

My latest story:

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-school-reunion.aspx
Red_Dragon
Posted: Sunday, October 13, 2013 6:41:46 AM

blazestcyr wrote:
was married for 15 years to a man who did not like to be sucked.

never did it until the marriage ended

who KNEW that it was something I love to do ....LOVE to do...can i say LOVE to do...and to swallow

can i ask one question..since i am new to....it...is there ONE thing that women do when sucking YOU dont like?

sorry to highjack .....

No Babygirl just keep on sucking and licking it mmmoooooaaaannnns Lfunny

adeleeve
Posted: Sunday, October 13, 2013 7:29:01 AM

havent met a guy who doesnt enjoy being sucked
Langley
Posted: Sunday, October 13, 2013 7:40:17 AM

I love to be sucked, it is so enjoyable. What I really love is when we can do it in 69 so we both can enjoy the pleasures of Oral
Posted: Sunday, October 13, 2013 7:51:22 AM

I absolutely love having my cock sucked and sucking cock in turn.
paul_moadib
Posted: Sunday, October 13, 2013 8:53:50 AM

I always love it.