Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Is cuckolding ever justified? Options · View
malcolm83
Posted: Sunday, August 12, 2012 10:42:50 AM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 7/17/2012
Posts: 42
Location: United Kingdom
My last girlfriend started cuckolding me, claiming she could justify it because sometimes she really just needed a cock that was an average size (6 inches length, 5 inches girth) to sexually fulfill her. I argued that I could satisfy her with my penis (4.8 inches long, 4.1 inches girth) provided I kept working on my technique. Is cuckolding ever justified to try and save a relationship when the woman is not fully satisfied sexually?
Dudealicious
Posted: Sunday, August 12, 2012 11:00:14 AM

Rank: Wise Ass
Moderator

Joined: 11/12/2010
Posts: 5,525
Location: The center of the universe, Canada


The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

TheDevilsWeakness
Posted: Sunday, August 12, 2012 12:17:46 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 7/19/2011
Posts: 1,331
Location: I'm the girl that your father hoped he could date.
I think the only way to justify it would be if you were a willing participant to it. But it doesn't sound like you are, though.
It basically boils down to... Cheating. And you're informed. Which doesn't make it any less hurtful.
I just don't see any justification in it.

1ball
Posted: Sunday, August 12, 2012 1:25:01 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 9/13/2011
Posts: 970
Location: United States
Since you aren't married and you know about it, all that's important is whether you want to put up with it. You're morally justified in looking elsewhere, or not. If you're planning on staying with her but looking elsewhere, put her on notice that she's a fuck buddy and not a girlfriend.


My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
alittlekinky1
Posted: Sunday, August 12, 2012 2:56:17 PM

Rank: Rookie Scribe

Joined: 7/21/2012
Posts: 2
Location: Adelaide, Australia
My partner, always wants me to watch her getting fucked by others. She then requires me to eat all the come from her pussy. I have asked her to let my eat her pussy while her ass is getting fucked, but that has not happened yet.
MMonroe
Posted: Sunday, August 12, 2012 3:38:48 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 4/10/2009
Posts: 1,893
Location: United Kingdom
If you are happy and willing to go along with it, then fine, do whatever you want but you're obviously not.

If it was the other way around and she was posting that you wanted to go with someone with bigger tits to satisfy you more, we'd all say he's a sexist pig and to tell him where to go!

Its no different this way round and if you're not happy with the situation, which i dont blame you for, then she should respect that



*Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullshit in order to be comfortable?*



Guest
Posted: Sunday, August 12, 2012 5:41:08 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 659,505
mmunroe has it right reverse the roles and see what the reaction is,............... as an aside i dont see why she could not be satsified with toys and a tongue, probably a deeper issue in your relationship and who doesnt have that
Nikki703
Posted: Monday, August 13, 2012 8:45:59 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 8/7/2009
Posts: 13,787
Location: The Other Side Of The Mirror
If it is something that turns you both on, or if you are willing to do it to turn your partner on, then yes.

But, In your situation I think she is just being a selfish BITCH!! If you were important enough to her, she would have worked with you on improving your techniques.
Budlee
Posted: Monday, August 13, 2012 9:24:17 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 7/24/2012
Posts: 1,327
Location: Central NJ, United States
Cuckolding is a mutual decision. If a guy doesn't like that his girl cheated on him he can leave or stay. If he leaves then fine, she deserved it. If he stays he has made the choice to be a cuckold. This assumes she will continue to step out on him. If it's a one time dalliance then it does create a large area for debate.
blazestcyr
Posted: Monday, August 13, 2012 10:05:37 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 10/19/2011
Posts: 737
Location: where bugs die
i would have walked out of the dam room, booted her out of my house & found a REAl woman...wow...
Dani
Posted: Monday, August 13, 2012 11:22:08 AM

Rank: Big-Haired Bitch
Moderator

Joined: 12/25/2010
Posts: 5,659
Location: Under Your Bed, United States
Perhaps my opinion will be a tad extreme, because in doing extensive research on the cuckold lifestyle (call it morbid curiosity) I've realized that cuckold relationships absolutely disgust me. In fact, I had a conversation about it just last night. I guess it's because I'm really not into humiliation. And I must admit, there are some amazing and gripping cuckold stories here, but they all just make me so mad. And I always feel sorry for the husband in the situation, because men can't control what their dicks do. If there's really hot sex happening right in front of them, they're going to respond. I really have no idea why I read cuckold stories knowing that they're just gonna make my stomach turn. My only justification is that I cling to the hope that the husband in the situation will wise up and tell the wife and the man/men involved to piss off. But as of yet, it hasn't happened. And I've come to realize that it probably never will happen unless I write it myself....and I'm not sure if I have it in me to become committed enough to cuckold characters and stuff. And because I want it to be drawn out over a course of time before the hubby finally wises up and says a big "fuck you" to the wife. Damn, I've never ranted at this level before.

Anywho, to answer your question: No, it isn't justified. It seems your girlfriend is rather selfish. I've been in relationship a guy who didn't have the hugest penis in the world, but he was willing to satisfy and get better...which he did. Seems to me like she's only concerned about herself and her physical needs. And being that she's your girlfriend and not your wife, you have time to move on. Because of my extensive research into the cuckolding lifestyle, I've found that it only works when all participants are willing. It seems like you aren't. There's never justification for a cuckold relationship...especially if you're not willing to share. Either kick her to the curb or fuck other women.

I wish you all the best!


Kimasa
Posted: Monday, August 13, 2012 2:42:16 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/18/2010
Posts: 1,356
Location: Narnia, United Kingdom
malcolm83 wrote:
My last girlfriend started cuckolding me, claiming she could justify it because sometimes she really just needed a cock that was an average size (6 inches length, 5 inches girth) to sexually fulfill her. I argued that I could satisfy her with my penis (4.8 inches long, 4.1 inches girth) provided I kept working on my technique. Is cuckolding ever justified to try and save a relationship when the woman is not fully satisfied sexually?


No it's not justified, she sounds very shallow and selfish. You say "last girlfriend" which I assume means your ex-girlfriend. Well whether she finished with you or visa-versa you are much better off without her

My latest story:

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-school-reunion.aspx
Kimasa
Posted: Monday, August 13, 2012 2:47:43 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/18/2010
Posts: 1,356
Location: Narnia, United Kingdom
alittlekinky1 wrote:
My partner, always wants me to watch her getting fucked by others. She then requires me to eat all the come from her pussy. I have asked her to let my eat her pussy while her ass is getting fucked, but that has not happened yet.


Yuk, you should apply for a job as a mouthwash tester at Listerine

My latest story:

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-school-reunion.aspx
Guest
Posted: Tuesday, August 14, 2012 5:14:57 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 659,505
slipperywhenwet2012 wrote:
Perhaps my opinion will be a tad extreme, because in doing extensive research on the cuckold lifestyle (call it morbid curiosity) I've realized that cuckold relationships absolutely disgust me. In fact, I had a conversation about it just last night. I guess it's because I'm really not into humiliation. And I must admit, there are some amazing and gripping cuckold stories here, but they all just make me so mad. And I always feel sorry for the husband in the situation, because men can't control what their dicks do. If there's really hot sex happening right in front of them, they're going to respond. I really have no idea why I read cuckold stories knowing that they're just gonna make my stomach turn. My only justification is that I cling to the hope that the husband in the situation will wise up and tell the wife and the man/men involved to piss off. But as of yet, it hasn't happened. And I've come to realize that it probably never will happen unless I write it myself....and I'm not sure if I have it in me to become committed enough to cuckold characters and stuff. And because I want it to be drawn out over a course of time before the hubby finally wises up and says a big "fuck you" to the wife. Damn, I've never ranted at this level before.

Anywho, to answer your question: No, it isn't justified. It seems your girlfriend is rather selfish. I've been in relationship a guy who didn't have the hugest penis in the world, but he was willing to satisfy and get better...which he did. Seems to me like she's only concerned about herself and her physical needs. And being that she's your girlfriend and not your wife, you have time to move on. Because of my extensive research into the cuckolding lifestyle, I've found that it only works when all participants are willing. It seems like you aren't. There's never justification for a cuckold relationship...especially if you're not willing to share. Either kick her to the curb or fuck other women.




I wish you all the best!


Its so funny that you said it makes you angry because it makes me so angry to read it! I never understand why he doesnt just make the guy leave.. I read a story the other day where the wife and new man said if your dick gets hard watching us then your a cuckold which obviously he got hard...

I agree no justification...
Dirty_D
Posted: Tuesday, August 14, 2012 8:57:30 AM

Rank: Head Nurse
Moderator

Joined: 4/15/2011
Posts: 7,483
Location: Soaking up the sun, United States
Slippery try this one: Stroking Midnight/Dancing Doll This is a cockold tale done right!
Guest
Posted: Tuesday, August 14, 2012 3:08:14 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 659,505
No not now or not ever
ramrod32784
Posted: Friday, August 17, 2012 9:44:46 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 7/29/2012
Posts: 558
Location: Fl, United States
I don't think so
MoonlightSerenity
Posted: Saturday, August 18, 2012 11:17:15 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 1/7/2012
Posts: 854
Location: United Kingdom
My simple reply is no.

My more complicated reply is - Why would you want to be with someone who would rather be fucked by someone else other than you?

Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
malcolm83
Posted: Sunday, August 19, 2012 4:10:52 AM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 7/17/2012
Posts: 42
Location: United Kingdom
She did buy me some cock sleeves and extensions to try, but it turned out that I was prone to UTIs, which meant less sex. She said she loved me and wanted to be with me, only she needed satisfaction occasionally in a purely physical way, which she found hard to get from toys.
Ben_C
Posted: Sunday, August 19, 2012 1:26:32 PM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 8/19/2012
Posts: 44
Location: United Kingdom
malcolm83 wrote:
My last girlfriend started cuckolding me, claiming she could justify it because sometimes she really just needed a cock that was an average size (6 inches length, 5 inches girth) to sexually fulfill her. I argued that I could satisfy her with my penis (4.8 inches long, 4.1 inches girth) provided I kept working on my technique. Is cuckolding ever justified to try and save a relationship when the woman is not fully satisfied sexually?


It's not justified if one partner in the realtionship is not into it. There are many couples who practice cucking but it's mainly because the guy gets off on it.
SexySophie
Posted: Sunday, August 19, 2012 2:46:59 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 5/10/2012
Posts: 205
Location: United Kingdom
Maybe I'm just a simple Brit girl who knows not a lot - yet somehow I don't think that's right either. Just wish and hope someone will explain to me what exactly is meant by the word 'cuckolding'. Is it derived from the cuckoo ... a bird who by habit and possibly parental laziness lays its egg in another birds nest thus avoiding the work and perils of motherhood? Or is it an American expression, coz I've never heard it used in UK.
1ball
Posted: Sunday, August 19, 2012 4:57:11 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 9/13/2011
Posts: 970
Location: United States
SexySofie wrote:
Maybe I'm just a simple Brit girl who knows not a lot - yet somehow I don't think that's right either. Just wish and hope someone will explain to me what exactly is meant by the word 'cuckolding'. Is it derived from the cuckoo ... a bird who by habit and possibly parental laziness lays its egg in another birds nest thus avoiding the work and perils of motherhood? Or is it an American expression, coz I've never heard it used in UK.


A little google goes a long way.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuckold

Cuckold derives from the cuckoo bird, alluding to the alleged habit of the female bird in changing its mate frequently and authentic practice of laying its eggs in other nests within its community[2]. The association is common in medieval folklore, literature, and iconography. The original old English was "kukewold". It was borrowed from Old French "cuccault", which was made up of "cuccu" (old French for the cuckoo bird itself) plus the pejorative suffix – "ault", indicating the named person was being taken advantage of as by a cuckoo bird.
In medieval literature, the "kukewold" was almost universally scorned instead of the adulterous wife, they were viewed as worthless due to their physical stature and somehow at fault for the adulterous act. The word was chosen in an attempt to connote scorn.
Usage first appears about 1250 in the satirical and polemical poem "The Owl and the Nightingale" (l. 1544). The term was clearly regarded as embarrassingly direct, as evident in John Lydgate’s "Fall of Princes" (ca. 1440).
The female equivalent cuckquean first appears in English literature in 1562, adding a female suffix to the "cuck"; Wittol, which substitutes "wete" (meaning witting or knowing) for the first part of the word, first appears in 1520 and means a man aware of and reconciled to his wife's infidelity (in contrast to a cuckold, who by the original definition had been deceived by his wife).


My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
ramrod32784
Posted: Sunday, August 19, 2012 10:40:38 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 7/29/2012
Posts: 558
Location: Fl, United States
It all depends on how much respect you have for yourself
SexySophie
Posted: Tuesday, August 28, 2012 2:57:01 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 5/10/2012
Posts: 205
Location: United Kingdom
1ball wrote:


A little google goes a long way.
Many thanks for that. At last I know the meaning and my guesses weren't that far out.


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuckold

Cuckold derives from the cuckoo bird, alluding to the alleged habit of the female bird in changing its mate frequently and authentic practice of laying its eggs in other nests within its community[2]. The association is common in medieval folklore, literature, and iconography. The original old English was "kukewold". It was borrowed from Old French "cuccault", which was made up of "cuccu" (old French for the cuckoo bird itself) plus the pejorative suffix – "ault", indicating the named person was being taken advantage of as by a cuckoo bird.
In medieval literature, the "kukewold" was almost universally scorned instead of the adulterous wife, they were viewed as worthless due to their physical stature and somehow at fault for the adulterous act. The word was chosen in an attempt to connote scorn.
Usage first appears about 1250 in the satirical and polemical poem "The Owl and the Nightingale" (l. 1544). The term was clearly regarded as embarrassingly direct, as evident in John Lydgate’s "Fall of Princes" (ca. 1440).
The female equivalent cuckquean first appears in English literature in 1562, adding a female suffix to the "cuck"; Wittol, which substitutes "wete" (meaning witting or knowing) for the first part of the word, first appears in 1520 and means a man aware of and reconciled to his wife's infidelity (in contrast to a cuckold, who by the original definition had been deceived by his wife).
Guest
Posted: Thursday, August 30, 2012 12:26:09 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 659,505
The entire concept of cuckolding is disgusting
Dancing_Doll
Posted: Thursday, August 30, 2012 12:59:31 PM

Rank: Alpha Blonde
Moderator

Joined: 2/17/2010
Posts: 6,553
Location: Your dirty fantasy
naughtynurse wrote:
Slippery try this one: Stroking Midnight/Dancing Doll This is a cockold tale done right!


And... here's another one: http://www.lushstories.com/stories/taboo/the-sex-rehab-diaries-staceys.aspx

I'm pretty sure these are the only ones in my portfolio (that I can think of offhand). Embarassed

Conceptually there are aspects to cuckolding that can be extremely hot, and when you think about it - watching your partner with another person is really just one step beyond a threesome (except in this case, you don't necessarily participate). Stroking Midnight was a revenge fantasy so it might be more palatable to people who aren't into this scene, and Stacey's Confession was one of my dirtiest stories but it's still playful (I think) and doesn't delve into the extreme-cuck fetish, which I am not into.

True cuck fantasy/websites often involve humiliation of the primary partner (often related to cock size and performance) and some degrading/demeaning role-play. That doesn't turn me on, so I've never written about it, but I won't stand in judgement of others. Whatever floats your boat, I always say. It's all good.

It's obvious that the couple needs to both derive enjoyment/pleasure from this, so for the OP - if you're hesitant or not into it, it's not ok. Nobody should be forced into it... however, I do think that as far as role-play goes, the force/coercion thing is often part of it. The point though, is that it's still consensual role-play. If it's not, then it's just straight-up cheating, and it's time to exit the relationship.

WellMadeMale
Posted: Friday, August 31, 2012 11:30:23 AM

Rank: Constant Gardener

Joined: 9/30/2009
Posts: 10,451
Location: Cakeland, United States
malcolm83 wrote:
Is cuckolding ever justified to try and save a relationship when the woman is not fully satisfied sexually?


That's about as intelligent as suggesting that perhaps creating a child together would be a good way to strengthen a weak relationship, only to proceed with that course of action and figure out a few years down the road, that becoming parents as a last ditch effort to bring a couple closer, did not help and actually complicated the dynamics of their faltering relationship.

And now you have another issue... a child or two, who face the prospect of their parents not wanting to be together anymore.

Cuckolding isn't for everyone, sometimes it is just an experiment for a couple, much like anal sex might be, or mutual masturbation in front of a whirring video camera - or - diving into the BDSM lifestyle. None of those things should be just haphazardly considered and jumped-into in a half-assed attempt to bring a couple closer, when they might just as well attempt to break up as friends (to go on to meet better suited people for each other).

This and other activities involving sexual or emotional activities need to be communicated between the partners. A lot of times we humans fail to actually talk and listen to each other when we are a couple.

A lot of people are not going to understand the attraction. I won't admit to understanding it myself, but I'm not going to bash it either. As long as the activity occurs between consenting adults, where is the problem?

DD isn't the only author here who has delivered decent storytelling with cuckolding flavors. EdLangston specializes in such stories. And he does them, quite well.

If ya can't beat 'em... pay someone to do it for you.
Ruthie
Posted: Friday, August 31, 2012 12:45:11 PM

Rank: Story Verifier
Moderator

Joined: 10/21/2010
Posts: 2,696
Location: United States
It's justified if it's part of a consensual relationship. Otherwise no. If it isn't agreed to by both parties it's just cheating.
Users browsing this topic
Guest 


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

Powered by Yet Another Forum.net version 1.9.1.6 (NET v4.0) - 11/14/2007
Copyright © 2003-2006 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.