Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Best Butt Discount Options · View
Nikki703
Posted: Wednesday, August 22, 2012 2:29:49 PM

Ladies, A restaurant in Texas gives discounts to woman who are hot looking or have great asses. If your bill showed a discount for "Best Butt", would you be offended or feel proud?

Best Butt Discount: Texas Restaurant Recognizes Shapely Rumps

Posted: August 22, 2012

If you have a shapely rear, you might qualify for a “best butt” discount at a Texas restaurant. According to Gawker, the Texas-based eatery, Twisted Root Burger Company, is known for its wacky atmosphere, so it shouldn’t be too surprising that they’re offering up slight discounts for those individuals who possess an incredible behind.

Don’t get too excited — two pennies are all you’re getting — so don’t rush out and buy a pair of Spanx thinking it’s going to pay for itself in the long run. If the servers decide you’re the whole package, then the restaurant will knock another two-cents off your bill.

The receipt first appeared on reddit and soon caught the attention of a restaurant employee.
“I work at Twisted Root! We have these random discounts we can give out for fun,” he said on the website.
Although the compliment is sure to put a smile on the face of some customers, others may take issue with the fact that their waiter or waitress has been eyeballing parts of their anatomy. Individual reactions will surely vary.

As anyone will tell you, there’s nothing worse than encountering a creepy waiter during your dining service. A quick Google search of the term “creepy waiters” will land you with more articles, reviews, and YouTube videos than you could ever hope to read or watch.

Then again, most waiters will tell you there’s nothing worse than a creepy customer. For example, a 50-year-old man randomly attacked his waiter at a Santa Cruz diner on August 20. The patron, who appeared to be intoxicated at the time, became belligerent, threatened the poor server with silverware, and stabbed the table. The suspect fled the scene, though he was soon arrested just a few blocks away from the restaurant.

Would you be offended if you received a discount for having the “best butt” or for being the “best looking?”

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/309122/best-butt-discount-texas-restaurant-recognizes-shapely-rumps/#RBpuqYjmYbGbePtB.99
MMonroe
Posted: Wednesday, August 22, 2012 3:10:26 PM

To be honest, i'd be slightly insecure if i went there and didnt get it (Not in a immodest way though!)

Edit: As long as they werent creepy/sleazy with it or tried to ambush me as i left
LadyX
Posted: Wednesday, August 22, 2012 3:12:45 PM

That's interesting. I've been to Twisted Root a couple times, but never bothered to look at the receipt to see if I was eligible for, or received, a looks-based discount. But I'll take note the next time I'm there! They have the best shakes ever.
Nikki703
Posted: Wednesday, August 22, 2012 3:15:31 PM

MMonroe wrote:
To be honest, i'd be slightly insecure if i went there and didnt get it (Not in a immodest way though!)

Edit: As long as they werent creepy/sleazy with it or tried to ambush me as i left

From what I have read, i think its all done in good fun!!

Great shakes? Maybe you need to shake your butt to get a discount on a shake, LOL!
Magical_felix
Posted: Wednesday, August 22, 2012 3:32:38 PM

MMonroe wrote:

That was my first thought when I read this. I can see myself going with two sisters or just two women and if we all pay separately and one women gets a discount and the other doesn't... That's a situation. Wether she vocalizes it or not, that has to hurt her feelings.

And do the female waiters issue the discounts too? I can see some girls not liking that.

This is pretty weird to me. I wouldn't want to screw with my business in this way. So many things can go wrong. I do think it's a cool idea in that there is no harm letting someone know they are attractive but people are hella weird and I'm surprised they haven't had some kind of incident yet. Or maybe they have, who knows.

Or I can see a boyfriend going "what the fuck?" if some male waiter puts on the receipt that his girlfriend has a nice ass. Like really.

TastyMissPT
Posted: Wednesday, August 22, 2012 5:02:20 PM

Baby, they would be giving me money, maybe even give me the entire restaurant.
Shylass
Posted: Wednesday, August 22, 2012 5:15:14 PM

Oh great. Another piece of crap for us fat ugly people to be discriminated against, mocked, or wishing we were someone else entirely. If you're hot, you get two cents knocked off your bill and you're gorgeous. If you're not, you can pay full price and know we think you're fugly. Thanks, you bastards. angry7

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Posted: Wednesday, August 22, 2012 7:05:19 PM

This took me by surprise, but I seriously don't think it should have.
And the discount isn't even that much, so truthfully, it wouldn't be that flattering if I did qualify. haha
Dancing_Doll
Posted: Wednesday, August 22, 2012 7:37:00 PM

This is a recipe for disaster for the sensitive types. It's probably not worth doing that as a business unless you just have a courtesy penny-discount for everyone with a variety of compliments that can apply. eg. sexiest eyes, great smile, best dressed, cool hat, biggest bulge, luscious hooters or whatever... That way everybody wins, nobody cries.

Ruthie
Posted: Wednesday, August 22, 2012 8:50:49 PM

The discount was only one cent. How great an ass would you have to have to get free fries?
1ball
Posted: Thursday, August 23, 2012 3:32:53 PM

What I'm wondering, is how it would feel to get the discount once, but not the next 10 times that you went there. Would that cause you to work harder on your workouts or dress sexier or maybe go on a night when there's less competition or maybe never go there again?

As far as the sensitive women. I could see how women would feel bad if the restaurant made a big deal out of awarding the discount to someone else. I could also see it being a problem if the women who get the discount act like children about it. I'm not familiar with the place, but if the theme is gawking, I would think they're targeting a certain crowd and aren't too worried about who they alienate, like Hooters isn't all that worried about the women they alienate.

My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
LadyX
Posted: Thursday, August 23, 2012 4:20:51 PM

1ball wrote:
I'm not familiar with the place, but if the theme is gawking, I would think they're targeting a certain crowd and aren't too worried about who they alienate, like Hooters isn't all that worried about the women they alienate.

It's more or less an everybody/family-friendly place. They try to make it 'fun', by giving everybody a card with a dubious celebrity's name on it, and so you know your order is ready when that name is called. It's the kind of place with funny photos and odd license plates on the wall. Certainly not the wink-wink sexual type vibe of "breastaurants" like Twin Peaks or Hooters.
1ball
Posted: Thursday, August 23, 2012 4:28:26 PM

LadyX wrote:

It's more or less an everybody/family-friendly place. They try to make it 'fun', by giving everybody a card with a dubious celebrity's name on it, and so you know your order is ready when that name is called. It's the kind of place with funny photos and odd license plates on the wall. Certainly not the wink-wink sexual type vibe of "breastaurants" like Twin Peaks or Hooters.

I would guess they have a rule against giving the discount to underage patrons, at least when they're there with their parents.

My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Posted: Thursday, August 23, 2012 7:29:26 PM

I personally love a nice rear. Its fun to play with while in the 69 position