Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

cum Options · View
exotic_aurora
Posted: Wednesday, August 22, 2012 11:58:21 PM

Is guys cum suppose to burn girls mouths? Cause I've heard stories..
Posted: Thursday, August 23, 2012 12:19:15 AM

No.

Not in the slightest. The taste of cum can vary from guy to guy, but the only reason it should burn is if you have an open wound that it cums into contact with. I can tell you from experience that it burns super hardcore if it gets in your eyes, and it's hard to get out of your hair. If you are considering having a guy cum in your mouth the first time, be prepared for odd flavors you've never encountered, but don't worry about burning.

In terms of that flavor it depends on a lot of things, not the least of which is what the rest of his dick tastes like at that moment. This is primarily a hygiene issue. The primary factor I'm aware of is diet. I posted somewhere else about it, but I can't find it now. If he eats a lot of sugar, it might be sort of sweet. If he eats/drinks a ton of acidic foods and beverages, there may be sort of tart flavor. A man with an incredibly spicy diet may actually give it a little bit of a kick. Beyond that, it's usually pretty salty. Guys who eat a lot of junk food tend to have pretty bad tasting cum- sort of bitter or metallic.

It's not a big deal. It feels good to know you did such a nice job going down on someone that he came in your mouth. If you're wondering about swallowing, you'll know if you want to do that when he cums. The gist is, don't worry about it. Don't do it if you don't want to, but most of us have and have found it to be not-that-bad at worst, and outright enjoyable in other cases.
Smoothtalkin_wolf
Posted: Thursday, August 23, 2012 12:19:34 AM

is it supposed to? no. It is my understanding that each guys ejaculate is different form the next persons, but I have never heard of burning the mouth. I do hear that it is rather unpleasant to get in the eye...

Hope this helps.
Posted: Thursday, August 23, 2012 12:53:28 AM

Huh. According to my friend, it can. Apparently one guy's cum did for her, but he had an unbelievably awful diet. The acid content was probably absurdly high.

In my experience it always just tastes slimy and salty and a little bit of something else I listed. Not usually a big deal.
exotic_aurora
Posted: Friday, August 24, 2012 12:12:49 AM

Thanks, cause actually my bfs did. And it shocked me cause I've never felt anything like that b4 and he eats lots of spicy foods.
Posted: Friday, August 24, 2012 6:09:04 PM

I was a little surprised when I heard that, but I guess it makes sense. I just haven't ever had the experience. I'm glad my friend told me that so I could post a correction. I'm curious, did it burn a lot, or was it just curiously spicy. I only wonder because it's a foreign concept to me.