Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Turn-about fair play? Options · View
Posted: Saturday, September 01, 2012 7:27:20 AM

This might have already been covered but i cant seem to find it. My wife has cheated on me numerous times and actually has tried to get pregnant this way, which oddly enough doesn't bother me as much as it should. Though she has not been totally faithful I have and wondered if it would be wrong if I got some strange on the side?
1ball
Posted: Saturday, September 01, 2012 9:30:33 AM

She could hardly justify an expectation of fidelity. But if your relationships has devolved to this point, why stay married?

My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Dudealicious
Posted: Saturday, September 01, 2012 10:02:01 AM

1ball wrote:
She could hardly justify an expectation of fidelity. But if your relationships has devolved to this point, why stay married?

I agree completely, if she is cheating on you to get pregnant....I think it's about time to end the relationship. Think about this, she goes off and does her thing with some random dude and ends up pregnant. The random dude disappears into the shadows not knowing he has knocked up your wife, and is never heard from again. That would mean that you would be personally and financially responsible for this child.

Is that something you want? To resent your wife and bring up a child in a hostile evironment? This child would call you dad it's whole life....do you have the conversation down the road with him or her?

"Actually Sam / Tammy, while I am very grateful that you have called me dad your whole life the truth is mommy was a little slut and cheated on me. She has no idea of who your real father is. Good luck with finding who they are!!"

Not a situation I would ever like to encounter.

The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

WellMadeMale
Posted: Saturday, September 01, 2012 10:25:46 AM

I'm thinking that you're not telling the community everything. If I were a betting man, I'd say that you are enjoying some things about this relationship you haven't shared with us, yet.

In any relationship I've been in where I had discussed monogamy and then expected it from my partner, only to learn later that she'd stepped out on me...That was the end of that, as quickly as I could effect the transition.

So, spill. You're kind of liking the situation, aren't ya? She trips your trigger with something or a lot of somethings she's doing -or- providing?

If ya can't beat 'em... pay someone to do it for you.
Posted: Saturday, September 01, 2012 8:57:14 PM

ok you got me yes i am turned on by her little escapades, the whole pregnancy things scares me a bit, but she is very tight and will do just about anything so yeah I keep the relationship going for a reason and overlook some stuff to keep it together
Posted: Tuesday, September 04, 2012 2:01:56 PM

Dude, if she's cheating and you're thinking of cheating why are you still together?
Shylass
Posted: Tuesday, September 04, 2012 2:59:57 PM

Why don't you just agree to have an open relationship and more importantly, have a talk about a possible future pregnancy?

Because she's tight? For goodness' sake, my doctor says I'm tight (I can sense a new story there), but if a man only wanted me because I can grip his penis with my vaginal muscles, would ask me to do anything, and was only slightly concerned that I may get pregnant with some stranger's baby (not to mention the possibility of getting and passing on nasty diseases and infections), I would think something was wrong with him mentally, or that he was horribly shallow at the very least.

Why not ask her if it's fair to cheat on her as she's cheated on you? What are you wanting, validation from strangers?

And for goodness' sake, have that chat about her getting pregnant! Because chances are, it's going to be an issue that will come up sooner or later, in a much scarier form than just a possibility.

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Posted: Wednesday, September 05, 2012 8:37:25 PM

Is talking on here cheating?
Dudealicious
Posted: Wednesday, September 05, 2012 9:02:44 PM

MrsCorne wrote:

The OP never said it was here, and mentioned that she was trying to get pregnant.....I am not too sure that happens "here"

The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

1ball
Posted: Wednesday, September 05, 2012 9:20:11 PM

MrsCorne wrote:

If your spouse did it, would you consider it cheating?

My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
BelleduJour
Posted: Tuesday, August 13, 2013 7:28:01 PM

WellMadeMale wrote:
I'm thinking that you're not telling the community everything. If I were a betting man, I'd say that you are enjoying some things about this relationship you haven't shared with us, yet.

In any relationship I've been in where I had discussed monogamy and then expected it from my partner, only to learn later that she'd stepped out on me...That was the end of that, as quickly as I could effect the transition.

So, spill. You're kind of liking the situation, aren't ya? She trips your trigger with something or a lot of somethings she's doing -or- providing?

My thoughts exactly.

I couldn't give a crap whether you're getting off on your situation or not, you gotta live with it BUT if/when there is the possibility of child getting caught up in all your drama, in particular as a result of one of her many affairs, I take particular offense to this and it only proves to me how selfish and immature you both are.