Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Poll Question : What shall I dress him up in next
Choice Votes Statistics
As a schoolgirl 2 10 %
As an adult baby girl 0 0 %
As a naughty nurse 1 5 %
As a girl guide 2 10 %
As me with my hairstyle 1 5 %
As a tart 1 5 %
As a ballerina 2 10 %
As a princess 7 36 %
As my best friend Emma, with long blonde hair 3 15 %

Man in work is a sissy cross-dresser Options · View
HayleyHollyGrace
Posted: Monday, September 03, 2012 5:02:04 PM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 9/3/2012
Posts: 23
Location: United Kingdom
I have recently befriended a man who as admited to me to being a secret cross-dresser. He wears panties underneath his trousers and white knee-high schoolgirl socks. I have fallen in love with him and he wants me so much. He even wants me to share my name with him. So I call him Hayley now. All the girls know about the relationship. Do you all agree with this. It's fantastic fun and the sex is amazing. He nows borrows my clothes. I love my pretty sissy.3some

Picking my nose now.
Shylass
Posted: Monday, September 03, 2012 5:53:36 PM

Rank: Gingerbread Lover

Joined: 1/6/2012
Posts: 3,660
Location: Trumpton, United Kingdom
coffee

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

***
********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Dudealicious
Posted: Monday, September 03, 2012 7:12:55 PM

Rank: Wise Ass
Moderator

Joined: 11/12/2010
Posts: 5,527
Location: The center of the universe, Canada


The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

tristalynn2000
Posted: Monday, September 03, 2012 8:43:50 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 3/6/2012
Posts: 256
Location: United States
she is very lucky to meet a girl like u not too many women understand why we do what we do
sprite
Posted: Monday, September 03, 2012 8:49:04 PM

Rank: Her Royal Spriteness
Moderator

Joined: 6/18/2010
Posts: 16,620
Location: My Tower, United States
i voted princess, but i'd like to clarify that - Disney princess! seriously, and if it helps, i do myself from time to time :)

Live, love, laugh.
sprite
Posted: Monday, September 03, 2012 8:50:00 PM

Rank: Her Royal Spriteness
Moderator

Joined: 6/18/2010
Posts: 16,620
Location: My Tower, United States
tristalynn2000 wrote:
she is very lucky to meet a girl like u not too many women understand why we do what we do


*hugs* at least it's going in the right direction, or so i'd like to think :)

Live, love, laugh.
Driver1963
Posted: Monday, September 03, 2012 8:53:56 PM

Rank: Advanced Wordsmith

Joined: 10/4/2009
Posts: 81
Location: United States
tristalynn2000 wrote:
she is very lucky to meet a girl like u not too many women understand why we do what we do

Amen!
Shylass
Posted: Monday, September 03, 2012 9:00:55 PM

Rank: Gingerbread Lover

Joined: 1/6/2012
Posts: 3,660
Location: Trumpton, United Kingdom
tristalynn2000 wrote:
she is very lucky to meet a girl like u not too many women understand why we do what we do


I don't understand the original post, no. Where I come from, to call someone a "sissy" is a derogatory term, meaning weak or negatively effeminate. Does the lad get no say in what he is dressed up as? Is this the correct forum, in Relationships, to ask what to dress him in? Does the choice of clothing affect where the relationship goes? Does the original poster's spouse mind, or, indeed, is the sissy cross dresser actually her husband, or is it an open relationship? It's not important, but I'm wondering. Can he not find his own name, that is individual to him, or does he just really like the OP's so much he doesn't want to?

The original post just strikes me as very odd. By all means, please enlighten me. confused5



Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

***
********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
sprite
Posted: Monday, September 03, 2012 9:04:39 PM

Rank: Her Royal Spriteness
Moderator

Joined: 6/18/2010
Posts: 16,620
Location: My Tower, United States
Shylass wrote:


I don't understand the original post, no. Where I come from, to call someone a "sissy" is a derogatory term, meaning weak or negatively effeminate. Does the lad get no say in what he is dressed up as? Is this the correct forum, in Relationships, to ask what to dress him in? Does the choice of clothing affect where the relationship goes? Does the original poster's spouse mind, or, indeed, is the sissy cross dresser actually her husband, or is it an open relationship? It's not important, but I'm wondering.

The original post just strikes me as very odd. By all means, please enlighten me. confused5



if you take the post in context with the title, it makes sense, "sissy" is actually meant to be a term of endearment, such as when my Mistress refers to me as... well, terms that, coming from anyone else would be derogatory, but coming from her, they are welcomed and cherished. :)

Live, love, laugh.
Shylass
Posted: Monday, September 03, 2012 9:10:38 PM

Rank: Gingerbread Lover

Joined: 1/6/2012
Posts: 3,660
Location: Trumpton, United Kingdom
sprite wrote:


if you take the post in context with the title, it makes sense, "sissy" is actually meant to be a term of endearment, such as when my Mistress refers to me as... well, terms that, coming from anyone else would be derogatory, but coming from her, they are welcomed and cherished. :)


Honestly, when I read the title, I seriously thought it was a troll thread. Seriously.

I was editing my post to ask about why he needs to share a name as opposed to finding his own, but you're quicker than me.

If it's a serious thread, which I now presume it is, is this a lifestyle thing? It reads like the OP is treating the lad like a female doll. Is that right?


Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

***
********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Guest
Posted: Monday, September 03, 2012 9:18:19 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 671,889
I could be wrong, but if I'm understanding correctly, Sissy is like a badge of honour for some crossdressers. Please feel free to educate me, anyone, if I'm wrong but it seems that way to me.
sprite
Posted: Monday, September 03, 2012 9:20:21 PM

Rank: Her Royal Spriteness
Moderator

Joined: 6/18/2010
Posts: 16,620
Location: My Tower, United States
Gurlyboy wrote:
I could be wrong, but if I'm understanding correctly, Sissy is like a badge of honour for some crossdressers. Please feel free to educate me, anyone, if I'm wrong but it seems that way to me.


and this, HINT HINT, is why we need an "ask the CDs" section. see how i did that? wave

Live, love, laugh.
Shylass
Posted: Monday, September 03, 2012 9:24:23 PM

Rank: Gingerbread Lover

Joined: 1/6/2012
Posts: 3,660
Location: Trumpton, United Kingdom
sprite wrote:


and this, HINT HINT, is why we need an "ask the CDs" section. see how i did that? wave


I already said in the thread in Think Tank I'm for that idea.

This thread has seriously left me confused.


Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

***
********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
littlemissbitch
Posted: Monday, September 03, 2012 9:26:52 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 9/6/2011
Posts: 776
Location: the land of enchantment, United States
sprite wrote:


if you take the post in context with the title, it makes sense, "sissy" is actually meant to be a term of endearment, such as when my Mistress refers to me as... well, terms that, coming from anyone else would be derogatory, but coming from her, they are welcomed and cherished. :)


aww yeah..i have a few like that from a certain person love7

littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
sprite
Posted: Monday, September 03, 2012 9:29:12 PM

Rank: Her Royal Spriteness
Moderator

Joined: 6/18/2010
Posts: 16,620
Location: My Tower, United States
littlemissbitch wrote:


aww yeah..i have a few like that from a certain person love7


i've always gotten a kick out of calling you Ms. Bitch too, but then, i don't think you're talking about me, are you...? bootyshake

Live, love, laugh.
sprite
Posted: Monday, September 03, 2012 9:30:07 PM

Rank: Her Royal Spriteness
Moderator

Joined: 6/18/2010
Posts: 16,620
Location: My Tower, United States
Shylass wrote:


I already said in the thread in Think Tank I'm for that idea.

This thread has seriously left me confused.


the HINTS were for people higher up than you or i, Daisy - people who can actually make stuff happen. :)

Live, love, laugh.
Shylass
Posted: Monday, September 03, 2012 9:37:38 PM

Rank: Gingerbread Lover

Joined: 1/6/2012
Posts: 3,660
Location: Trumpton, United Kingdom
sprite wrote:


the HINTS were for people higher up than you or i, Daisy - people who can actually make stuff happen. :)


Embarassed HINT HINT as well. confused5

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

***
********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
littlemissbitch
Posted: Monday, September 03, 2012 9:45:36 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 9/6/2011
Posts: 776
Location: the land of enchantment, United States
sprite wrote:


i've always gotten a kick out of calling you Ms. Bitch too, but then, i don't think you're talking about me, are you...? bootyshake


hehee nope ;) and i dont think anyone would dare call me what he calls me...lol

littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Guest
Posted: Monday, September 03, 2012 10:31:36 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 671,889
sprite wrote:


and this, HINT HINT, is why we need an "ask the CDs" section. see how i did that? wave


I totally agree, most of us need education. I've only ever dabbled in CDing when I was younger, so I have no idea of the lifestyle. Education would be good though, as it's something that I'd like to understand better.
1ball
Posted: Monday, September 03, 2012 10:36:41 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 9/13/2011
Posts: 970
Location: United States
Shylass wrote:


is this a lifestyle thing? It reads like the OP is treating the lad like a female doll. Is that right?


That would be two lifestyle things. he crossdresses and he obeys commands, both for his gratification and if he finds a willing Domme, for hers too. I think it's basically harmless and I wish them both happiness.

My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
madisynnemi
Posted: Monday, September 03, 2012 10:39:25 PM

Rank: Advanced Wordsmith

Joined: 2/23/2012
Posts: 63
Location: Around, United States
sprite wrote:


the HINTS were for people higher up than you or i, Daisy - people who can actually make stuff happen. :)


i agree totally lol because i still haven't got much feed back on the post i put in the lounge
sprite
Posted: Monday, September 03, 2012 10:50:29 PM

Rank: Her Royal Spriteness
Moderator

Joined: 6/18/2010
Posts: 16,620
Location: My Tower, United States
dbnemi wrote:


i agree totally lol because i still haven't got much feed back on the post i put in the lounge


these things take time - the Staff has a billion other things to take care of - and it needs to be discussed behind the scenes too, so yeah, patience, young man :)

Live, love, laugh.
HayleyHollyGrace
Posted: Tuesday, September 04, 2012 11:59:48 AM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 9/3/2012
Posts: 23
Location: United Kingdom
Shylass wrote:


Honestly, when I read the title, I seriously thought it was a troll thread. Seriously.

I was editing my post to ask about why he needs to share a name as opposed to finding his own, but you're quicker than me.

If it's a serious thread, which I now presume it is, is this a lifestyle thing? It reads like the OP is treating the lad like a female doll. Is that right?


Oh this is a serious thread. Alan loves me so much he want's to share my name and look like me sometimes. Getting him a wig of my hairstyle for him made. He is willing to take part in my games and we both enjoy every minute

Picking my nose now.
1ball
Posted: Tuesday, September 04, 2012 1:20:32 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 9/13/2011
Posts: 970
Location: United States
HayleyHollyGrace wrote:
Alan loves me so much he want's to share my name and look like me sometimes. Getting him a wig of my hairstyle for him made. He is willing to take part in my games and we both enjoy every minute


I would be seriously concerned about the possible consequences of letting that kind of think go on. It sounds like obsession.

My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Shylass
Posted: Tuesday, September 04, 2012 1:54:49 PM

Rank: Gingerbread Lover

Joined: 1/6/2012
Posts: 3,660
Location: Trumpton, United Kingdom
HayleyHollyGrace wrote:


Oh this is a serious thread. Alan loves me so much he want's to share my name and look like me sometimes. Getting him a wig of my hairstyle for him made. He is willing to take part in my games and we both enjoy every minute


Okay. I accept that you're serious.

I am trying to understand. When I was a child, I would often try to be like somebody else, or somebody else would try to copy me, because we all thought that ourselves weren't good enough, or we were more impressed by others than with ourselves. It is only years later that I now understand what parents and teachers meant about trying to find out ways of being and doing that were personal to me, not copying somebody else because I'm mistakenly of the opinion that I'm not "good enough."

What I seem to be understanding, from what you've said, is that you are sexually enjoying dressing this guy up and treating him like a mirrordoll or closer-than-close twin sister, and that he is getting off on that too. What is it, if you don't mind me asking, that you find so appealing? Do you see him as a woman? As a doll? As a playmate? A man in female clothing? Without wishing to be derisive, is it like Dr. Evil's Mini-Me, some kind of pet that is just a cute extension of oneself?

And from his point of view, is he trying to role-play being somebody else as we used to do as children? Is he trying to escape from a reality of who/what he is, or experiment with copycatting? It strikes me as odd that he would not want to explore his own style and look, but rather, imitate yours even to the point of sharing a name and having hair specially made like yours. I really am trying to understand, but I find that very peculiar, and to a point, a bit disturbing, sorry.

I would honestly like to try and understand what you're talking about, but currently, I am extremely confused.


Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

***
********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
HayleyHollyGrace
Posted: Tuesday, September 04, 2012 3:33:53 PM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 9/3/2012
Posts: 23
Location: United Kingdom
Shylass wrote:


Okay. I accept that you're serious.

I am trying to understand. When I was a child, I would often try to be like somebody else, or somebody else would try to copy me, because we all thought that ourselves weren't good enough, or we were more impressed by others than with ourselves. It is only years later that I now understand what parents and teachers meant about trying to find out ways of being and doing that were personal to me, not copying somebody else because I'm mistakenly of the opinion that I'm not "good enough."

What I seem to be understanding, from what you've said, is that you are sexually enjoying dressing this guy up and treating him like a mirrordoll or closer-than-close twin sister, and that he is getting off on that too. What is it, if you don't mind me asking, that you find so appealing? Do you see him as a woman? As a doll? As a playmate? A man in female clothing? Without wishing to be derisive, is it like Dr. Evil's Mini-Me, some kind of pet that is just a cute extension of oneself?

And from his point of view, is he trying to role-play being somebody else as we used to do as children? Is he trying to escape from a reality of who/what he is, or experiment with copycatting? It strikes me as odd that he would not want to explore his own style and look, but rather, imitate yours even to the point of sharing a name and having hair specially made like yours. I really am trying to understand, but I find that very peculiar, and to a point, a bit disturbing, sorry.

I would honestly like to try and understand what you're talking about, but currently, I am extremely confused.


I think he is just a lonley man who needs some excitement in life. He is perfectly harmless and we have become very good friends. He has a perfectly normal life outside as a a very generous man. There is nothing disturbing about him and he is very popular. I will continue to help him with his life.

Picking my nose now.
Shylass
Posted: Tuesday, September 04, 2012 3:54:02 PM

Rank: Gingerbread Lover

Joined: 1/6/2012
Posts: 3,660
Location: Trumpton, United Kingdom
HayleyHollyGrace wrote:


I think he is just a lonley man who needs some excitement in life. He is perfectly harmless and we have become very good friends. He has a perfectly normal life outside as a a very generous man. There is nothing disturbing about him and he is very popular. I will continue to help him with his life.


Thank you for your reply. I find myself with a lot of unanswered questions, but I wish you both well.

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

***
********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
stelmaria
Posted: Tuesday, September 04, 2012 4:49:08 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 8/8/2012
Posts: 438
Location: New Zealand
I think it's awesome he told you! A lot of people wouldn't. It's awesome that you totally accept it too! There's nothing wrong with it, people will do what they do!

HayleyHollyGrace
Posted: Wednesday, September 05, 2012 1:37:38 PM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 9/3/2012
Posts: 23
Location: United Kingdom
Thank you, we are both enjoying ourselves.

Picking my nose now.
WellMadeMale
Posted: Thursday, September 06, 2012 2:31:23 PM

Rank: Constant Gardener

Joined: 9/30/2009
Posts: 10,465
Location: Cakeland, United States
If I may suggest....



Most intelligent people are introspective and doubt themselves while many fucktards are proudly over-confident. - a tip of the hat to Charles Bukowski
Users browsing this topic
Guest 


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

Powered by Yet Another Forum.net version 1.9.1.6 (NET v4.0) - 11/14/2007
Copyright © 2003-2006 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.