Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

I'm sorry :( Options · View
Posted: Wednesday, September 05, 2012 12:53:36 AM

Hi everyone, I got a little carried away last night and replied to loads of old posts, I'm not trying to be a pain in the ass so please accept this apology. I was just a little down and was trawling through the forums. :( Sorry!
Shylass
Posted: Wednesday, September 05, 2012 4:32:17 AM

mattyp wrote:
Hi everyone, I got a little carried away last night and replied to loads of old posts, I'm not trying to be a pain in the ass so please accept this apology. I was just a little down and was trawling through the forums. :( Sorry!

Big Hugs

I'm sorry you were feeling down, that's horrible. Here's some sunshine for you: sunny

I often read back through old threads, and I'm currently in 2009 in The Pub, after having finished the Forum Feedback stuff. Thing is, my memory and concentration are so bad that I often forget and re-read stuff without realising until it's too late. confused5

I often think I'd like to reply to things that are older, although they are usually things that aren't relevant any more.

You're not alone. Big Hugs

Have you tried the chat rooms? They scare me, but there are some wonderful people around. The word games forums are brilliant too, as there's always somebody around for a bit of banter.

I hope you feel better fast. Big Hugs sunny

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
keoloke
Posted: Wednesday, September 05, 2012 5:52:58 AM

mattyp wrote:

No need for apology, you have not done anything wrong. Don't let yourself down because you actually did good. Your "trawling" was a self administered therapy.
Hey, we discover ourself in a moment of need not when all is well.

Choose n Practice Happiness

Life is simple; we are what we eat and what we read. Talk is superfluous.
BabydollSlave
Posted: Wednesday, September 05, 2012 6:36:45 AM

you did nothing wrong. your just having fun...its all good! some of the forums are a hoot! take care :) see ya around here or the chat...lush is so addictive!

my newest :)
Princess4Jim
Posted: Wednesday, September 05, 2012 2:10:27 PM

No Appolgy needed !