Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

shall we have to talk only sex all the time in lush? Options · View
Posted: Thursday, September 6, 2012 11:08:55 AM

iam just confused,i dont know,why iam so screwed up here,i found lush as an escape in the beginning,now i lost friends here because of being honest,i think so...give me some advice.....ofcourse,i want to keep every thing virtual only,still ppl find me difficult,i like to talk
Shylass
Posted: Thursday, September 6, 2012 11:21:51 AM

narresh wrote:
iam just confused,i dont know,why iam so screwed up here,i found lush as an escape in the beginning,now i lost friends here because of being honest,i think so...give me some advice.....ofcourse,i want to keep every thing virtual only,still ppl find me difficult,i like to talk

Hello. Big Hugs

It would help to know, for a start, why you are here. What kind of escape are you wanting? Were you wanting to simply make friends, or get some sexual kicks? it's okay, but if you could identify what it you're here for, we could maybe give you better answers.

You may find this thread interesting, as it has answers regarding what various people are looking for on Lush. Some want to pass the time of day, others want to talk sex or cyber the whole time, others just want some peace, some want both.

http://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postst22459_why-do-people-here-expect-you-to-talk-about-sex-all-the-time.aspx

So, if you could clarify what you're looking for, maybe we could help you. sunny

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Posted: Friday, September 7, 2012 7:59:30 AM

thanks shylass,for replying,i love to chat with interesting ppl here,ofcourse sometimes sex also..mostly iam here to relax....have someone to just talk about something,anything just like buddies....i feel somekind of relationship with my friends,because of being lonely,i think so...ofcourse i feel it only virtual,i dont want them to meet or come real,even then they cant stand me,why?whats wrong with me.i am a doctor,working in a tribal area,saving ppl from illness,iam alone here and dont practically have friends to talk,so i talk with ppl here,actually i liked lush in the starting.....now my friends started saying they cant stand me,i dont know why?iam confused
She
Posted: Friday, September 7, 2012 8:17:50 AM

narresh wrote:
thanks shylass,for replying,i love to chat with interesting ppl here,ofcourse sometimes sex also..mostly iam here to relax....have someone to just talk about something,anything just like buddies....i feel somekind of relationship with my friends,because of being lonely,i think so...ofcourse i feel it only virtual,i dont want them to meet or come real,even then they cant stand me,why?whats wrong with me.i am a doctor,working in a tribal area,saving ppl from illness,iam alone here and dont practically have friends to talk,so i talk with ppl here,actually i liked lush in the starting.....now my friends started saying they cant stand me,i dont know why?iam confused

Hi Narresh :) I am not psychologist, but can offer you my opinion, so don't take it too seriously and personally.

I am going to be completely honest with you, as you said that this is the way you roll. To me your situation looks like that you are a bit too pushy with people, that you want it all and all at once. You don't need to tell everyone everything about you, your life and your perception of it. Try to take it lightly, slowly and relaxed. Learn to do that, fun will come. Another thing, you said that you are lonely, that you are doing well to others and so fort and so on. I have to tell you that we are funny creatures, people, when we smell desperation we run away like crazy. We would like to have super stars for friends, happy all the time, beautiful and rich, and no one likes tough, difficult relationship, because we all carry our owne shit and we need light stuff with others.
Wish you all well! Find your happiness in this virtual worldhello2
Posted: Friday, September 7, 2012 7:48:08 PM

She wrote:

Hi Narresh :) I am not psychologist, but can offer you my opinion, so don't take it too seriously and personally.

I am going to be completely honest with you, as you said that this is the way you roll. To me your situation looks like that you are a bit too pushy with people, that you want it all and all at once. You don't need to tell everyone everything about you, your life and your perception of it. Try to take it lightly, slowly and relaxed. Learn to do that, fun will come. Another thing, you said that you are lonely, that you are doing well to others and so fort and so on. I have to tell you that we are funny creatures, people, when we smell desperation we run away like crazy. We would like to have super stars for friends, happy all the time, beautiful and rich, and no one likes tough, difficult relationship, because we all carry our owne shit and we need light stuff with others.
Wish you all well! Find your happiness in this virtual worldhello2
Posted: Friday, September 7, 2012 7:59:45 PM

she,thanks for ur reply,i thought of writing like u by posting ur reply on top of mine,i dont know how to do that.ok,i think u may be right,so now i have stopped talking with my frends here,bcos iam hurting myself.iam trying to get a grip....again started reading stories only,for what i have come here,in the begining....anyway u r right,that i acted like a school boy pouring my feelings for everyone to see,i have to act matured,hmmm diplomatic.i haveto learn that,i think i have again started talking too much,lol