Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Women coming in public Options · View
Posted: Saturday, August 18, 2012 11:45:46 AM

Sue has a girlfriend that likes to make herself come in public settings. She is very discreet about it, and Sue told me she only does it at restaurants and bars, under the table, or at the movies in the dark. I never knew it until Sue told me, and after that I looked for it when we went out together and saw her do it a couple of times. She didn't know I was looking at her when it happened. It was very erotic to watch her try to not be obvious as she was making herself more and more excited while focusing on a beautiful woman sitting not too far away. Both time when she finally came, she just sort of tightened herself up, with her hands under the table and her head hanging down, and her body clenched and then jerked a few times on her seat, and after a bit she just looked up like nothing had happened.

Are there any other women on here that have done this, or any men that have come across this?
Budlee
Posted: Wednesday, August 22, 2012 8:53:25 AM

lee is tasked to cum in public and has done so many times. She enjoys trying to be discrete about it and sometimes really enjoys it. At times I will tell her where I want her to cum and at other times I leave it to her to just pick a spot and enjoy it.
naughtyannie
Posted: Wednesday, August 22, 2012 3:25:57 PM

I like to do it - in fact, Jim's description sounds rather like me! I also like to do it outside in the open air, usually by finding a quiet area in a park where I can use my fingers without being seen.

Click on the link below to visit my profile page, for award-winning filthy stories and arousing pics. Go on, it's just one click.

You know you want to...

http://www.lushstories.com/naughtyannie

You don't know what you're missing 'til you try it
Frobisher
Posted: Tuesday, September 18, 2012 1:43:17 PM

My sweetheart does this, and we both enjoy it very much. We try to have her doing this when there are lots of people around. It's quite a turn-on for her, caught between hoping she isn't, and thinking that she might be observed. Oh, and she doesn't have to touch herself to achieve orgasm.

I'll be posting a true story about it soon
Posted: Tuesday, September 18, 2012 5:53:24 PM

Thanks for the responses. I got Sue to try it with me last week, at the movies. It was pretty dark and we went to the back row. There was nobody else in there except another woman maybe ten seats away, and nobody in the row in front of us. Sue wore a skirt so that it would be easier for her to do it. She was really nervous about it but eventually she got into it as I kept encouraging her to go all the way while I rubbed myself through my pants watching her. About half way through the movie there was a fairly explicit sex scene and she started breathing hard as her hand really started going under her skirt, so I knew she was really close. I put my arm around her and came in my pants from the thought of her coming like that, and then Sue curled up in her seat and came hard as I held on to her. When she came I felt the jerking motion of her body through my seat and I realized that the other woman on that row probably felt it too. I looked over and she gave me quite the look. Sue was a little embarrassed by that and we left early, but afterwards we laughed about it.
Posted: Tuesday, September 18, 2012 5:53:59 PM

Oh and we've decided we are going to try it again somewhere where the seats aren't connected together.
1nympholes
Posted: Tuesday, September 18, 2012 9:21:53 PM

If you cross your legs exactly right and swing your leg again just right you can cum without anyone being the wiser. Except for the days, you want everyone to know.

The girl who started early at this game of sexual pleasure, This girl that never seems to get as much as she wants, at least from the right people. But now certainly the woman that will test all the paths of pleasure with you.
Frank
Posted: Tuesday, September 18, 2012 9:26:44 PM

1nympholes wrote:
If you cross your legs exactly right and swing your leg again just right you can cum without anyone being the wiser. Except for the days, you want everyone to know.

Ldevil

Of all our inventions for mass communication, pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney

Posted: Tuesday, September 18, 2012 10:39:36 PM

I'm curious who would think it's hot for a guy to do it discreetly (more difficult perhaps, but certainly possible), and who would think it's wildly inappropriate. Moreover, if there's overlap between those who think it's hot for women to do thinking it's hot for men, and who thinks it's inappropriate for just one gender. What started as a grouchy rant about double standards is now just an honest curiosity, because I realize there's no reason to be grouchy. Nobody's said anything to make me think that, it was just my preconceptions. I feel a little better now. Thanks, Lush.
HotWifeToni1
Posted: Wednesday, September 19, 2012 12:38:29 PM

Its happened to me only once and it was accidental. This guy I was out with kept rubbing his cock into me on the dance floor and I just lost it, my panties were a sticky mess!! When we got back to my place I went upstairs and changed panties but eventually confessed. I think that night was the the best sex I've ever had with a man.
1nympholes
Posted: Wednesday, September 19, 2012 3:18:40 PM

Frank wrote:

Ldevil

Who is this devil that keeps following me around Lush?

The girl who started early at this game of sexual pleasure, This girl that never seems to get as much as she wants, at least from the right people. But now certainly the woman that will test all the paths of pleasure with you.
ricinatl
Posted: Wednesday, September 19, 2012 4:27:25 PM

t1517 C'Mon, we are guys. It causes big problems when we spread out in the restaurant to take a nap after we pop one off.
Frank
Posted: Thursday, September 20, 2012 3:50:03 AM

HotWifeToni1 wrote:
Its happened to me only once and it was accidental. This guy I was out with kept rubbing his cock into me on the dance floor and I just lost it, my panties were a sticky mess!! When we got back to my place I went upstairs and changed panties but eventually confessed. I think that night was the the best sex I've ever had with a man.

L16

1nympholes wrote:

Who is this devil that keeps following me around Lush?

L35

Of all our inventions for mass communication, pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney

cougarcub58
Posted: Friday, April 05, 2013 2:51:15 PM

HotWifeToni1 wrote:

Love it, but imagine if there had been no pantiesthatshot
Posted: Monday, April 08, 2013 7:41:31 AM

omg cumming in public is an amazing experience. I like to have at least one person know what I'm doing though.