Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

It's a conspiracy, just so you know...everything is a conspiracy Options · View
WellMadeMale
Posted: Thursday, September 20, 2012 6:57:46 PM

I don't know this guy from dickum. I can't tell if he's aligned with Republicans or Democrats or Libertarians. But he's noticed the same shit I've noticed. And I've noticed this shit since the bombing of the Oklahoma Federal Building in 1995...

Watch the first 15 minutes...and then (if you can) quit watching it and comment. I watched the entire 2 hours and felt like Neo waking up on the deck of the Nebuchadnezzar...after the first hour of what he's laying down. (*edit - it's only 84 minutes, just felt like two hours)

This is the messenger you could have been, 1Ball...had you been railing on the Republicans with the same intensity you railed against the Democrats with.

The Collectivist Conspiracy ( The Democrats & the Republicans are in this thing to win long term ... at our expense) Wake the hell up folks. Is this guy full of shit? You listen to him for 2 hours and you know...after 20 minutes that he is not.

It's the CFR, people. I don't belong to it and I bet none of you do, either. But all our leaders have ... since the end of the 1st world war. <--- Click that link for an eye-opener. Your favorite politician is named within.

They are why the rest of us are arguing left vs right vs left vs right about peripheral horseshit...while they keep implementing long term objectives, right under our noses.

We argue back & forth about cultural crap while these fuckers are laying the paving stones on top of us.

Haves versus have nots.

You don't want to think you're a have-not. But unless you're a member of the CFR - you're being steam rolled with the rest of us slobs.

Most intelligent people are introspective and doubt themselves while many fucktards are proudly over-confident. - a tip of the hat to Charles Bukowski
Buz
Posted: Thursday, September 20, 2012 7:27:16 PM

This is dead on! Very interesting. I will be doing much follow up. Thanks WMM.

sprite
Posted: Thursday, September 20, 2012 7:32:45 PM

This entire thread is a conspiracy. So are Disney films.

Live, love, laugh.
WellMadeMale
Posted: Thursday, September 20, 2012 7:42:09 PM

Buz wrote:
This is dead on! Very interesting. I will be doing much follow up. Thanks WMM.

Reach across the aisle, pardner. (try to find an appropriate image on Google for the below)

Most intelligent people are introspective and doubt themselves while many fucktards are proudly over-confident. - a tip of the hat to Charles Bukowski
Frank
Posted: Thursday, September 20, 2012 7:42:29 PM

sprite wrote:
This entire thread is a conspiracy. So are Disney films.

evil5

Of all our inventions for mass communication, pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney

1ball
Posted: Thursday, September 20, 2012 8:11:35 PM

Babble, babble, wealth envy, babble, babble.

Voting against economic collectivism, as effectively as possible, is the only political thing you can do to combat the haves. Their wealth will get distributed within the next 2-3 generations one way or the other, so if they have more of it, that means more opportunity for you and your kids and their kids and...

But if you choose to be coercive, you will earn some of what that causes, but future generations will pay the bigger price. If, otoh, you choose to live and let live, you'll have a better life and that renders the haves irrelevant.

But I guess some people just get stuck on stupid and think demonizing the haves is an effective way to do something other than make things worse.

Go about your life without trying to force others to serve your purposes. It's easier on your agita.

My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
WellMadeMale
Posted: Thursday, September 20, 2012 8:42:04 PM

1ball wrote:
Babble, babble, wealth envy, babble, babble.

I paid you a compliment and you respond this way.

Heheh, you might belong to the CFR after all. I stand corrected. Again.

Dani
Posted: Thursday, September 20, 2012 8:47:45 PM

No sprite, YOU'RE the conspiracy. Don't think I haven't noticed.

"Bitch, who asked you?" - A Bitch Who Didn't Ask You

sprite
Posted: Thursday, September 20, 2012 8:49:18 PM

slipperywhenwet2012 wrote:
No sprite, YOU'RE the conspiracy. Don't think I haven't noticed.

shush! my fellow illuminati will be pissed if you break my cover!

Live, love, laugh.
Dani
Posted: Thursday, September 20, 2012 8:52:28 PM

sprite wrote:

shush! my fellow illuminati will be pissed if you break my cover!

See! See! She admits it. I knew if I waited long enough, the truth would come out.

"Bitch, who asked you?" - A Bitch Who Didn't Ask You

LadyX
Posted: Thursday, September 20, 2012 9:42:10 PM

WellMadeMale wrote:

Dialogue denied. sad7 Keep your chin up, WMM, it was a good effort. You even used the word "collectivist" and everything! But I think unless you follow his particular playbook without deviation, he'll think you're a naive simpleton who fails to follow the bouncing ball. It must be lonely for him, and I keep telling him there's a seat open at the neo-Stalinist society meetings every Friday lunch, but my RSVP emails go unanswered each week.

crybaby

I'll check the video out. I don't even have an idea of what it contains, but if one theme is that both parties abet our problems to varying extents, then I have no doubt I'll find some agreement with it.

Live and let live, 1ball? With regard to a power structure you're unhappy with? I don't think you'd follow your own advice very well if those demon collectivists close in on you.
ByronLord
Posted: Thursday, September 20, 2012 10:53:31 PM

He is a Bircher. Mad as a hatter. Spends his time arguing with other creationists that he has discovered the true site where Noah's ark settled after the flood. Thinks the Federal Reserve is illegal. Promotes cancer 'cures'.

Now if you want a real conspiracy how about the claim that Margaret Thatcher, conservative PM of the UK asked Gorbachev to send in the tanks to quell the 1989 protests that brought down the wall a few months later?

ByronLord
Posted: Thursday, September 20, 2012 10:57:52 PM

ByronLord wrote:
He is a Bircher. Mad as a hatter. Spends his time arguing with other creationists that he has discovered the true site where Noah's ark settled after the flood. Thinks the Federal Reserve is illegal. Promotes cancer 'cures'.

Now if you want a real conspiracy how about the claim that Margaret Thatcher, conservative PM of the UK asked Gorbachev to send in the tanks to quell the 1989 protests that brought down the wall a few months later?

I should have mentioned that the human body metabolizes laetrile, the 'cure' he promotes into cyanide. So probably not the best of things to try. It is not a vitamin either.

WellMadeMale
Posted: Thursday, September 20, 2012 11:03:46 PM

ByronLord wrote:

I should have mentioned that the human body metabolizes laetrile, the 'cure' he promotes into cyanide. So probably not the best of things to try. It is not a vitamin either.

My hope is that you didn't purposely piss all over this thread, Byron...with noise.

I can't be sure at this point, but it looks and smells like Spam. Please refrain.

JessicaX
Posted: Thursday, September 20, 2012 11:42:56 PM

Ssssh, be very quiet and listen... It is the Bilderbergers....they killed JFK too! The CFR is just a smokescreen... Kissinger and Rockefeller, oh my!

elitfromnorth
Posted: Friday, September 21, 2012 4:51:59 AM

JessicaX wrote:
Ssssh, be very quiet and listen... It is the Bilderbergers....they killed JFK too! The CFR is just a smokescreen... Kissinger and Rockefeller, oh my!

Rockefeller my arse. They are all puppets playing the strings set by the new world order that is behind it all: The Knights of St. John. They've managed to trick everyone into believing it's the templars that are behind it all, but these nutters are the true rulers. No one really knows who they are, but they have every world leader in their pocket. These latest protest are all a small piece in their game to keep us all tricked. If you don't believe it then go to www.rockefellerisabunchofsuckers.com!

"It's at that point you realise Lady Luck is actually a hooker, and you're fresh out of cash."
lafayettemister
Posted: Friday, September 21, 2012 8:01:44 AM

Wow!! Thanks WMM for posting this. I only made through about 20 minutes of the video but I pretty much agree with all of it. Both parties are in this shit together. It's all sleight of hand. Hey, look over there! It's THEIR fault. No it's not, it's THEIR fault. All the while they're making us march in lockstep with masses. I've said for years that the Rush Limbaughs, Ann Coulters and the Bill Mahers and Keith Olbermanns of the world are all the same people. All playing the same name-and-blame game while totally ignoring the flaws in their "own" party's plan.

Both sides direct us to argue and bicker over social issues like abortion, same sex marriage, birth control, war on drugs, blah blah blah. Those are all important issues, but the real foundation of government and society is deeper than that and the politicians are taking full control while relegating us to serfdom.

Whoever is behind it; CFR, Knights Templar, Bilderbergers, Build-A-Bear is using us like pawns.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
1ball
Posted: Friday, September 21, 2012 9:45:46 AM

WellMadeMale wrote:

Heheh, you might belong to the CFR after all. I stand corrected. Again.

I gave you the essence of what you wasted hours watching. I've seen all these rants before and learned to boil them down to their essence within the first five minutes.

There is no point in wealth envy. The most effective thing you can do about the haves is ignore them. The fact that they have a lot of wealth is irrelevant to you. The fact that they gain power by stupid attempts to steal from them is nothing you can do anything about, except by voting against the stupid attempts to steal from them.

Learn from the mistakes that so many have made. Let them be.

My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
WellMadeMale
Posted: Friday, September 21, 2012 5:37:21 PM

1ball wrote:

I gave you the essence of what you wasted hours watching. I've seen all these rants before and learned to boil them down to their essence within the first five minutes.

lmao... You, the magnanimously indefatigable benefactor of humanity saved us all (and me in particular) from wasting hours of our precious time by providing the actual truth of the entire equation. However, you left out a few key parts which the guy I wasted hours watching considers to be quite important.

The Democrats & The Republicans are warring over domination of which group will reign when the dust settles. The end destination is the same. Them on top and us on the bottom fighting for scraps amongst ourselves. It has zero to do with wealth envy (for most of us). It's got everything to do with survival, continuity, and passing more on to our own offspring and next generations...than we started with.

You still root for the Republicans while demonizing only the Democrats. The guy in the video paints both parties as equally villainous & to blame, along with the CFR. I've yet to hear you mention jack squat about the CFR, 1Ball.

When you boiled all those rants down to their essence in 5 minutes did you also toss out all the other important ingredients too, leaving just the bland watery broth to simmer?

Sounds like it.

1ball
Posted: Friday, September 21, 2012 6:54:15 PM

WellMadeMale wrote:
You still root for the Republicans while demonizing only the Democrats. The guy in the video paints both parties as equally villainous & to blame, along with the CFR. I've yet to hear you mention jack squat about the CFR, 1Ball.

When you boiled all those rants down to their essence in 5 minutes did you also toss out all the other important ingredients too, leaving just the bland watery broth to simmer?

You just don't seem to have the ability to understand and I see increasingly little point in taking anything you say seriously. If you would learn how to use a question mark effectively, I could possibly fill in the many gaps in your understanding of how the world works. I do not root of the Republicans. They are only the most effective tool to use against the greater threat. There is no point in bashing the lesser threat when doing so will benefit the greater threat.

The best economy is a free economy, but because democracy allows people who are easily swayed by emotional arguments to have political power, we can't have free economies. The closest we can get is a managed economy and managed economie are always managed for the benefit of the managers. We can't get around that, but you seem to love banging your head against things you can't do anything about.

Because we have one side that sells the illusion of the possibility of economic parity through coercion, the wanty, people who let their greed for somebody else's wealth drive them to think they have a need for it, use their political clout to elect people who promise to help them steal it. Those people that they elect are actually smart enough to be looking out for their own best interest, so they assist the wealthy in using any means necessary to protect themselves from that theft. The wanty have morally authorized them to do that, even though they would normally be inclined to competing economically only with those in their own economic class. That gives political clout to the wealthy that is disproportionate to their vote or to the benefit they provide. You try to steal from them, they bring their economic clout and their political clout into play to prevent that, even if that leaves you fighting over scraps. The cure for that extra political clout is to end cronyism and the most effective way to do that is to weaken the scope of the central government so that it does nothing more than protect individual rights. In other words, defeat the Democrats and keep defeating the Democrats until the Republicans become the greater threat and then defeat them. Got it?

Ruthie
Posted: Friday, September 21, 2012 9:54:32 PM

1ball, the movement in wealth in this country has been from the bottom up. The greed is not that some people want a share of the pie, but that some people want the whole damn thing. The political parties are for the benefit of the people at the top. They really don't need you to stand up for them, but I'm sure that they appreciate your efforts.
1ball
Posted: Saturday, September 22, 2012 2:49:06 PM

CoopsRuthie wrote:
1ball, the movement in wealth in this country has been from the bottom up.

And yet most blue collar workers make a fairly decent living by global standards. It's only by comparing themselves to the wealthiest do they feel the need to take a share of somebody else's pie. This is not a zero sum game. We each have our own pie and wealth being accumulated by the haves is being created, not taken from others, at least until cronyism occurs and cronyism gets its moral authority from the inability of people to avoid using their votes to attempt to steal from others.

ByronLord
Posted: Saturday, September 22, 2012 9:12:39 PM

WellMadeMale wrote:

My hope is that you didn't purposely piss all over this thread, Byron...with noise.

I can't be sure at this point, but it looks and smells like Spam. Please refrain.

Hey dude you post a crackpot video made by a guy who is a leading member of a crank conspiracy mongering organization and you accuse me of noise?

The guy peddles quack cancer cures that turn into cyanide when people eat them dude.

Now ad hominem is not a valid argument against an idea but it is a completely valid argument against a person. So 'Adolf Hitler was a vegetarian, therefore vegetarians are evil' is an invalid argument but 'Adolf Hitler was an evil man, his book Mein Kampf is evil' is totally valid.

WellMadeMale
Posted: Monday, September 24, 2012 5:15:57 PM

ByronLord wrote:

Hey dude you post a crackpot video made by a guy who is a leading member of a crank conspiracy mongering organization and you accuse me of noise?

The guy peddles quack cancer cures that turn into cyanide when people eat them dude.

Now ad hominem is not a valid argument against an idea but it is a completely valid argument against a person. So 'Adolf Hitler was a vegetarian, therefore vegetarians are evil' is an invalid argument but 'Adolf Hitler was an evil man, his book Mein Kampf is evil' is totally valid.

I beg your pardon, I was not aware that he was a crank peddling some version of curing cancer using laetrile. Now thanks to you, I am, as if that makes a shitpile of difference when it comes to his observations on the Federal Reserve or the CFR.

I was listening only to his 84 minute discussion/lecture of the political parties in America and the CFR.

Please continue, Byron. Show everyone how well you can throw the baby out with the bathwater, simply because you don't like someone's brand of bath soap. No biggie to me.

WellMadeMale
Posted: Monday, September 24, 2012 5:33:35 PM

1ball wrote:
You just don't seem to have the ability to understand and I see increasingly little point in taking anything you say seriously.

1ball wrote:
If you would learn how to use a question mark effectively, I could possibly fill in the many gaps in your understanding of how the world works.

BlahBlahBlatherBlatherBlah...

1ball wrote:
I do not root of the Republicans. They are only the most effective tool to use against the greater threat. There is no point in bashing the lesser threat when doing so will benefit the greater threat.

The best economy is a free economy, but because democracy allows people who are easily swayed by emotional arguments to have political power, we can't have free economies. The closest we can get is a managed economy and managed economie are always managed for the benefit of the managers. We can't get around that, but you seem to love banging your head against things you can't do anything about.

Actually we can get around a lot of it by voting for people who aren't blatantly ripping us off while ignoring us or demonizing large swaths of the electorate and blaming THEM for the majority of our problems.

You mentioned wealth envy earlier. I don't have wealth envy, I have a dislike of thievery, bald faced lying and calling one thing something else entirely in order to camouflage true intentions, leanings or beliefs.

I live in Missouri, the Show Me State. And I see how these fucking asshats running for Missouri Governor; for Representative and state Senator and Veep of the USA...are conducting themselves while openly dog whistling to their supposed bases and casting blame for imagined and real problems off at other people, like the 47% who aren't going to vote for Mitt anyway.

Those are four separate clickable links (above)...Gee, they are all GOP candidates for high office this November in the primary elections. And they are all blatant liars (and one is a major thief--the Governor Candidate). That particular GOP asshat thief... was a board member of a bank which asked for $40 million in TARP money from the US Government...then the board of directors all took out huge loans from the bank when the money came rolling in. They are planning to default on that TARP loan and refuse to pay it back. Makes all those asshats - thieves in my book (while they cast blame elsewhere).

This asshat cretin/Governor Candidate is using US taxpayer loaned money to finance his run for Governor and he's voted against repaying the TARP money to the tax payers. That makes him a thief of taxpayer TARP funds...and he's been trashing 'Obama's TARP' for the last 8 months while doing what he's done.

I'd like to draw & quarter him, instead of just voting against him.

Buz
Posted: Monday, September 24, 2012 7:05:34 PM

Mr. Griffin's 'The Collective Conspiracy' contains a lot of truth and common sense. Truth and common sense has always scared the hell out of the weak minded pseudo intellectuals who then always resort to childish name calling to divert attention away from intellectual debate.

WMM wouldn't you like to bring back a 21st century version of the James Gang to Missouri. Sounds like the carpetbaggers are back in force.

Actually they are everywhere in the guise of Republicans, Democrats, Wall Street brokerages and especially national banking corporations. They won't be happy until they bring back the 'good ole days' of the 'trust' system that Theodore Roosevelt despised and vehemently attacked. Especially beware the national banks that double as brokerage houses.

1ball
Posted: Monday, September 24, 2012 8:37:24 PM

WellMadeMale wrote:
Actually we can get around a lot of it by voting for people who aren't blatantly ripping us off while ignoring us or demonizing large swaths of the electorate and blaming THEM for the majority of our problems.

Sure you can, if you don't mind voting ineffectively against the greater danger.

Ruthie
Posted: Monday, September 24, 2012 9:00:53 PM

1ball wrote:

And yet most blue collar workers make a fairly decent living by global standards. It's only by comparing themselves to the wealthiest do they feel the need to take a share of somebody else's pie. This is not a zero sum game. We each have our own pie and wealth being accumulated by the haves is being created, not taken from others, at least until cronyism occurs and cronyism gets its moral authority from the inability of people to avoid using their votes to attempt to steal from others.

Real wages are 14% lower, when adjusted for inflation, than 40 years ago. Production workers and non-management personnel produce more and earn less than they did. CEO's in the USA now earn 475 times what the average worker earns. In Japan it's only eleven times as much, and in Germany it's only twelve times as much. Only in third world countries are the compensation of CEO's anywhere near as much higher than the average worker than the United States.

The wealth is being created by people who are working harder, producing more per hour, and being paid less than they were in 1970. The workers are making the pie and the rich owners and managers are eating it. There has been a steady upward movement of wealth from the middle class and lower class upwards. The people at the top make more, then they buy and steal elections so that they can make more still, and pay the rest of us less.

What does an American CEO do that makes what he does 475 times more valuable than the average worker? Why is a Japanese CEO able to do it for just 11 times the average wage?

1ball
Posted: Monday, September 24, 2012 9:18:02 PM

CoopsRuthie wrote:
Real wages are 14% lower, when adjusted for inflation, than 40 years ago.

Socialism made big federal inroads in the 1930s and since then. It took some time before it seriously alienated capital, but it did. Blame those who attempted to institutionalize theft from the wealthy for their share of the results of cronyism. If you can succeed in doing that, you'll realize that your arguments are all about why we should keep repeating an experiment that always fails.

Quote:
Production workers and non-management personnel produce more and earn less than they did. CEO's in the USA now earn 475 times what the average worker earns. In Japan it's only eleven times as much, and in Germany it's only twelve times as much. Only in third world countries are the compensation of CEO's anywhere near as much higher than the average worker than the United States.

Displaying wealth envy is a futile exercise. CEOs are hired by shareholders to run companies for profit. If you've got a problem with CEO compensation, sell your shares.

Quote:
The people at the top make more, then they buy and steal elections so that they can make more still, and pay the rest of us less.

Centralization of power made the elections worth buying.

Quote:
What does an American CEO do that makes what he does 475 times more valuable than the average worker?

Convince the shareholders not to can him.

Quote:
Why is a Japanese CEO able to do it for just 11 times the average wage?

Able is irrelevant. If a US company tried to hire a Japanese CEO, he would expect US levels of compensation.

LadyX
Posted: Monday, September 24, 2012 11:52:13 PM

The corruption and lobbyist-pandering within the Democratic party is well-documented and indisputable. That said, to expect anyone to believe that a vote for Republicans is a vote against the increasingly consolidated wealth and power is hilarious.