Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

You can't bribe sexuality but this billionaire wants to Options · View
Posted: Wednesday, September 26, 2012 12:29:13 PM

Source: Huffington Post
A Hong Kong billionaire has offered up a staggering, if bizarre, "marriage bounty" to any man who can woo his married lesbian daughter.

Business Insider reports that Cecil Chao Sze-tsung publicly announced the $65 million "reward" after hearing that Gigi Chao had eloped with her long-term female partner to France.

Deeming reports of his daughter's same-sex wedding "false," Chao told the South China Morning Post (via CTV News), "I don't mind whether he is rich or poor. The important thing is that he is generous and kind-hearted."

In addition to the "dowry," Chao has also pledged to help the successful suitor launch his own business. He called the prize money "an inducement to attract someone who has the talent, but not the capital, to start his own business," according to CTV News.

Whether or not Chao, who owns Cheuk Nang (Holdings) Ltd., is truly qualified to give marriage advice to anyone (gay or straight) is questionable given his apparent playboy reputation. The 76-year-old tycoon, who has never been married, is said to have once bragged about sleeping with 10,000 women, GlobalPost points out. Nonetheless, he continued his plea by describing his daughter as "a very good woman with both talents and looks. She is devoted to her parents, is generous and does volunteer work."

No news about whether or not prospective suitors have come forward, but it seems unlikely Gigi would be interested. The 33-year-old, who graduated from the University of Manchester and now works as a director at her father's company, was in a seven-year-long relationship with her new wife before they tied the knot in France.

The BBC reports that Gigi called her father's plan "entertaining," and won't worry about it until a suitor had been found.
RumpleForeskin
Posted: Wednesday, September 26, 2012 1:34:52 PM

Makes winning a fair damsel's hand by slaying dragons, overcoming evil spells, defeating monsters, etc. seem small potatos in comparison. :)

So which Lush writer will be first to adapt this as a short story?

glasses8

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. - ROBERT HEINLEIN

Feels So Right, It Can't Be WrongMore steamy, seductive, straight step-sibling sex, 2-3

Becky -- FOR: Matt -- With Love:
a Festive contest winner – honest

HOW HUMANS DO IT: a fish-eye view of sex an Editor's Pick - no kidding
LadyX
Posted: Wednesday, September 26, 2012 1:41:30 PM

RumpleForeskin wrote:
Makes winning a fair damsel's hand by slaying dragons, overcoming evil spells, defeating monsters, etc. seem small potatos in comparison. :)

So which Lush writer will be first to adapt this as a short story?

glasses8

I nominate you, Rumple. icon_smile
Ariel21
Posted: Wednesday, September 26, 2012 2:25:53 PM

this is insane lol I think he should be happy his daughter is devoted to family, is talented and beautiful. So she likes girl? He doesnt have to worry about her coming home pregnant. Sad. that is what this is.
elitfromnorth
Posted: Wednesday, September 26, 2012 3:54:48 PM

Humiliating, yes, but there are worse ones out there. At least he hasn't disowned his daughter and can still say good things about her.

But it's still not good that he can't accept his daughter being a lesbian. Maybe he will with time.

"It's at that point you realise Lady Luck is actually a hooker, and you're fresh out of cash."
Posted: Wednesday, September 26, 2012 4:19:55 PM

I think I (were I in her position) find a guy who wanted to split the money with me, and use it to campaign for gay rights, giving the finger to my hypothetical father. Ridiculous.
MrNudiePants
Posted: Wednesday, September 26, 2012 8:53:27 PM

I wonder if Miss Gigi would consider marrying an old Nudie Pants -- for half of $65 million.
WellMadeMale
Posted: Wednesday, September 26, 2012 9:14:58 PM

Hell, I'd suck his dick for $64 million and he'd have a better chance @ being satisfied in the long run.

Most intelligent people are introspective and doubt themselves while many fucktards are proudly over-confident. - a tip of the hat to Charles Bukowski
LordOmega
Posted: Wednesday, September 26, 2012 10:38:57 PM

I would step up here and agree that if she go through with the marriage I will then go back to the United States with $10 Million she keeps the rest. I can find someone who will do the marriage "make it legit" without her having to get divorced. Hand her the remaining $55 Million to have a wonderful life with her and her wife.

The reason I would is simple. People like that need to be taught that money can't buy you everything. Two, I need $10 Million. With that I will start my own business and I won't need her father's help any more.

If you have read 50 Shades of Gray and think that you are ready to be a dom or a sub. Then you have a lot to learn.

Follow my slave's blog slave skye's real life blog if we can get 100 followers she is going to start posting pictures!!! I know there are at least 100 of you that want to see that click the link enter your email and follow. We hit 100 then she has said she will post a picture of herself.
Nikki703
Posted: Thursday, September 27, 2012 4:05:31 PM

If I was this girl, I would find some guy and marry him. Take the fathers money, split it with the guy, marry her girlfriend and then tell dear old dad to go FUCK HIMSELF!!!
VanGogh
Posted: Thursday, September 27, 2012 6:53:19 PM

CenterLine wrote:
I think I (were I in her position) find a guy who wanted to split the money with me, and use it to campaign for gay rights, giving the finger to my hypothetical father. Ridiculous.

I agree .... and you know, the father probably will want to have in place some prenup-like contract that they have to stay married for X length of time. Certainly she can have her "real" partner on the side, or included in the home .... kinda like the ever increasingly popular "truple".

Oh the things they could do with that kinda bucks!!

A Milf series combined with Office Sex *fans face* .... The Secretary and The Student
starting withThe Secretary and The Student - first part with a Famous Story - over 30,000 views! woohoo!

Enjoy!!

For the Anal Lovers .... come enjoy my RR honoured An Alluring Ass

Another Sex in the Office Poem (I know you love those!!) In Your Office with over 10,000 views! woohoo!

kylie_kained
Posted: Thursday, September 27, 2012 8:29:51 PM

How would he feel if she was to meet someone like me, we fall in love take his money then I become a girl. I think this guy needs to count his lucky stars that his daughter is just happy.