Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Talkig to girls on lush Options · View
blackpoolguy
Posted: Sunday, October 7, 2012 1:26:54 AM

Do you prefer a guy on lush to talk to you about normal things or just dirty talk ? I try to talk normal but don't really get anywhere so don't really care about making friends on lush at the moment but just wondered what you girls prefer?
summtibabe
Posted: Sunday, October 7, 2012 8:26:19 AM

Both, either, some of each, etc. It depends on my mood, the other person, and a bunch of other factors. However, I assume we are here for something more than just a bit of chit chat.
Posted: Sunday, October 7, 2012 11:33:54 AM

I usually like to start with casual chit chat but don't mind at all if it's getting naughty after a while, if the mood is right. What i don't like is guys who go straight to naughty without even saying hi first.
GamerGirl10
Posted: Sunday, October 7, 2012 11:43:04 AM

LizzyLove wrote:
I usually like to start with casual chit chat but don't mind at all if it's getting naughty after a while, if the mood is right. What i don't like is guys who go straight to naughty without even saying hi first.

I'm with you there Lizzy. Especially if you inbox/black box/chat window me out of the blue asking to "pvt" or whatever, you'll get shot down super quick with me.

Casual chat is good, I flirt hard dependant on my mood/the person/day, etc.. lots of reasons. But definitely more than anything--BE YOURSELF! Us ladies can kinda tell when you're either trying too hard or faking it altogether.
Shylass
Posted: Sunday, October 7, 2012 11:59:41 AM

I chat to very few people, and then not all the time.

I only really like to talk with people I've built up a friendship with in other ways first. And those people know what I'm comfy with. By the time they know me, they don't want to talk sexy with me anyway, so it suits us all. evil4

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Mazza
Posted: Wednesday, October 10, 2012 2:54:25 AM

blackpoolguy wrote:
Do you prefer a guy on lush to talk to you about normal things or just dirty talk ? I try to talk normal but don't really get anywhere so don't really care about making friends on lush at the moment but just wondered what you girls prefer?

Although some people are probably here just to get themselves off, I think that most people prefer to talk about normal things. Well, that is until they build up a chemistry with someone. I mean, if you went up to someone in a bar and immediately launched into saucy talk, my guess is that you'd be more likely to get a slap in the face than to score (although, it does happen)

Certainly, I wouldn't be interested in talking smut with a complete stranger.

Take the time to get to know a girl first and take it from there.

Like the lovely Shylass, I have a pretty small circle of friends with whom I speak and I have to say, it's mostly about normal, not sexy, stuff.

Nothing to see here...
LauraLee_sugah
Posted: Wednesday, October 10, 2012 7:11:20 AM

what kinds of talk do i like?

depends on the day.... depends on the moment.... depends on the person....

WellMadeMale
Posted: Wednesday, October 10, 2012 8:09:46 AM

blackpoolguy wrote:

I suspect your normal talk is quite filthy, in addition to being fairly excruciating to decipher. Perhaps you should play to your strengths?

Incidentally, what did you ever do with that very first photograph (the one of a cock) which you posted to your profile page, when you initially created your Lush profile, BPG?

It was, far and away, a better alternative, brosef. evil5

Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.
Frank
Posted: Wednesday, October 10, 2012 8:20:06 AM

LauraLee_sugah wrote:
what kinds of talk do i like?

depends on the day.... depends on the moment.... depends on the person....

What about mathematical algorithms? study

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney

LauraLee_sugah
Posted: Wednesday, October 10, 2012 8:54:54 AM

Frank wrote:

What about mathematical algorithms? study

i could listen to you talk about mathematical algorithms and ask questions... i would know you were speaking english... but would still have no idea what you are talking about...

i am a good listener...

kekekegay

Nikki703
Posted: Wednesday, October 10, 2012 10:04:15 AM

I prefer "normal" talk especially if it is with someone I am just getting to know. I really dont chat with many people here. I have many people that if I see online I will shoot them a quick hello but we really dont chat. And the ones I do chat with regularly know what I like to talk about and I know what they like. Sometimes it can get sexual but more often it is about other things such as music, sports, current events or things happening in our lives. And many times when it is about sex it is more "have you ever done this and did you like it" or " Does this turn you on" and not cyber sex or something like that. Same as i would do with friends IRL.
blackpoolguy
Posted: Wednesday, October 10, 2012 3:29:15 PM

For the record I have never posted a pic of my cock on lush and never will so whoever your thinking of it is not me