Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Anonymous outs Amanda Todd's abuser. Options · View
Posted: Tuesday, October 16, 2012 5:30:57 PM

Amanda todd whose heartbreaking video is now going viral and shedding lighton the darker side of the Internet. She was a teen bullied in Canada, after certain events an online stalker tormented her with nude photos, even as she moved to new towns trying to start a new life.

she committed suicide recently because of this and now for the matter at hand, the hacker organization known as anonymous has taken an interest in this man and
(what seems to be called "doxing")
has released his personal information, including his name, age, and I believe address along with the sources of several of his posts as he followed the poor girl.

His name is kody maxson, I will not post his address but it's out there and he was born in 1980 and goes by the online name kody1206

"Extorted amanda todd for pictures, at the most this is the person who did this to Amanda Todd and at the least its another pedophile."
That is the reason they gave.

This is the small image of some of the released info.

And also the video from youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEWk1xpjLDg but the audio is well.. not the best imo

angry7 Needless to say this man is a scumbag and got what was coming to him for extorting and stalking a minor but that's my opinion. Much kudos to anonymous for d0xing him. Hopefully he'll be arrested if he has not already. a sad story about youthful indiscretions run amuck.
if I was kody.. Well I'd be packing my bags and trying to get the hell out of dodge cause some serious justice is going to happen I believe. Anonymous doesn't mess around. that's about as just as it gets he ruined her life amd now he'll get a taste of his own medicine.

"we do not forgive. we do not forget. Kody maxson, expect us."
Yeeeeah.. Hes never gonna be the same.

Posted: Tuesday, October 16, 2012 7:47:16 PM

I've seen that poor little girls youtube video after hearing of her commiting suicide and it reduced me to tears know that this could be the person that started it all sickens me. And my thoughts and I expect many others are that this guy will rot and hell and I hope his remaining time spent on here is horrid and spent in a cell. However with that being said, I'm not one for jumping on the bandwaggon that labels this person as a pedophile and the essential killer of Amanda when we have no evidence.

The Internet is not a trial and I repsect Anonymous even though they have been in plenty of trouble, I just hope this is thoroughly investigated and if it is him then I truly hope there is some justice and he is subjected to far worse then this poor little girl, she simply didnt dedserve such punishment for her naivity and one mistake that many of us have made far more of and far worse.

RIP Amanda and I hope for justice
Posted: Tuesday, October 16, 2012 10:43:14 PM

I really don't agree with some of her actions, I definitely have a thick skin and would let those harsh words roll off of me, blocked him, or got the authorities involved- but from what I can see this poor girl was from a small town and immediately became the epicenter and focus of all things evil within a 20 mile radius. We all make very dumb decisions when we are young, and the only way we can learn and grow from them is by riding out the storm and acknowledging that your mistakes are just that. I think she was afraid of telling her parents or her local authorities because there was some nudity and sexual encounters involved. She had far surpassed the point of acknowledging her wrong doings, but her past haunted her like the plague where ever she moved. She thought she was strong enough to suffer in silence.. my heart goes out to her, she did not deserve this and I just hate seeing everyone taking her death so slightly and ridiculing her. Calling her anything but her birth name doesn't make you much better of a person than her perpetrator. I hope whomever is responsible for this is punished to the fullest extent of the law. An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth! It's only fair.

Click > here < to read my first feature story, Techno Aphrodite by Piquet!
Posted: Wednesday, October 17, 2012 8:24:13 AM

I think that society's immature youth cannot handle the internet technologies which are involved.

Amanda Todd had no business being unsupervised on the internet when she was 12 years old (from what I've read). Where the hell was her parent(s), what were they doing, when they should have been paying closer attention to their daughter and her behavior.

Has anyone ever heard of just un-fucking-plugging from the internet and getting away from the bullshit when 'they' feel threatened? That past 'shit' that you expose about yourself or say or do never truly goes away, but it does fade after 6-12 months. But if you stay and keep perpetuating it, it never fades.

Here Garza, you're promoting a brand of vigilantism and jumping on the executioner's bandwagon before any real facts are established, cross-checked, investigated by authorities other than Anonymous. There already seems to be a case of mistaken identity of the alleged tormentor from a story I just read from a Calgary online news article.

Further evidence that Facebook is a tool of evil.

Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.