Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Halloween costume! Options · View
elitfromnorth
Posted: Wednesday, October 17, 2012 5:51:20 PM

Rank: Brawling Berserker

Joined: 2/12/2012
Posts: 1,637
Location: Burrowed, Norway
No, not for me. My friend Saga says she has no clue what to wear for Halloween, so it's up to you lushies to come up with suggestions. Anything that doesn't show arse, pussy or tits, even though it would make adult men go trick or treating at her house...

So give her your best ideas.

Edit: She has a great cleavage, so if you have something in mind that can show off that then all the better.

"It's at that point you realise Lady Luck is actually a hooker, and you're fresh out of cash."
Shylass
Posted: Wednesday, October 17, 2012 5:57:40 PM

Rank: Gingerbread Lover

Joined: 1/6/2012
Posts: 3,853
Location: Trumpton, United Kingdom
elitfromnorth wrote:
No, not for me. My friend Saga says she has no clue what to wear for Halloween, so it's up to you lushies to come up with suggestions. Anything that doesn't show arse, pussy or tits, even though it would make adult men go trick or treating at her house...

So give her your best ideas.

Edit: She has a great cleavage, so if you have something in mind that can show off that then all the better.


She's really sweet, so she could go as a Gingerbread Girl. 675-lick

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

***
********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Saga
Posted: Wednesday, October 17, 2012 10:27:54 PM

Rank: Sergeant Turnip
Moderator

Joined: 6/7/2012
Posts: 5,585
Location: Canada
Saga
Posted: Wednesday, October 17, 2012 10:30:30 PM

Rank: Sergeant Turnip
Moderator

Joined: 6/7/2012
Posts: 5,585
Location: Canada
Saga
Posted: Thursday, October 18, 2012 5:52:02 AM

Rank: Sergeant Turnip
Moderator

Joined: 6/7/2012
Posts: 5,585
Location: Canada
Shylass wrote:


She's really sweet, so she could go as a Gingerbread Girl. 675-lick


Ok... Lets see if this works the third time ....

Shylass.... Great idea... That means I can walk around all night telling people to "bite me"
Shylass
Posted: Thursday, October 18, 2012 7:03:43 AM

Rank: Gingerbread Lover

Joined: 1/6/2012
Posts: 3,853
Location: Trumpton, United Kingdom
Saga wrote:


Ok... Lets see if this works the third time ....

Shylass.... Great idea... That means I can walk around all night telling people to "bite me"


Exactly. Here's one I made earlier...




Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

***
********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
keoloke
Posted: Thursday, October 25, 2012 4:00:45 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 8/12/2010
Posts: 597
Location: United States
Well what about about dressed as Morticia or Lili Monster? Can deny that her costume it's a lovely cleavage show off. And you cannot get more Halloween-ie than that


The following is typed in disappearing cyber-byte-ink that only Elitfromnorth can read:
# Don’t listen to Shylass, her Gingerbread are just sweet. Lili or Morticia are Monsterly Sweet.. Yum #




Choose n Practice Happiness

Life is simple; we are what we eat and what we read. Talk is superfluous.
Nikki703
Posted: Thursday, October 25, 2012 4:26:36 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 8/7/2009
Posts: 14,325
Location: The Other Side Of The Mirror
keoloke wrote:
Well what about about dressed as Morticia or Lili Monster? Can deny that her costume it's a lovely cleavage show off. And you cannot get more Halloween-ie than that


The following is typed in disappearing cyber-byte-ink that only Elitfromnorth can read:
# Don’t listen to Shylass, her Gingerbread are just sweet. Lili or Morticia are Monsterly Sweet.. Yum #




Looks more like Elvira than Lily or Morticia. Hot costume either way!
keoloke
Posted: Friday, October 26, 2012 5:58:17 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 8/12/2010
Posts: 597
Location: United States
Nikki703 wrote:


Looks more like Elvira than Lily or Morticia. Hot costume either way!


Nikky, You maybe be right. Thanks.

Yes, the costume is hot.. and depending on the party you can always hope for a malfunction.


Choose n Practice Happiness

Life is simple; we are what we eat and what we read. Talk is superfluous.
Users browsing this topic
Guest 


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

Powered by Yet Another Forum.net version 1.9.1.6 (NET v4.0) - 11/14/2007
Copyright © 2003-2006 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.