Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

When I was a younger lad I arrived at a girlfriends house who was have a sleep over with five other girls.. Options · View
doctorlove
Posted: Saturday, October 20, 2012 3:29:37 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 9/11/2012
Posts: 949
Location: Myrtle Beach , United States
and as I was walking up to the front door to the house, I noticed through a window the girls sitting together in the basement of the house fingering themselves. Have you ever had a sleepover and had this happen or more and is this common?
overmykneenow
Posted: Saturday, October 20, 2012 5:12:26 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 6/8/2010
Posts: 1,405
Location: United Kingdom
Do we have to have the "stuff that's real/stuff that's porn" conversation again?

Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
CurlyGirly
Posted: Saturday, October 20, 2012 6:01:04 AM

Rank: CurlyFries

Joined: 10/5/2012
Posts: 1,834
Location: United States
overmykneenow wrote:
Do we have to have the "stuff that's real/stuff that's porn" conversation again?


Exactly!!


I've gone to many sleepovers and nothing like this has ever happened. We always just ended the evening with a naked pillow fight. evil4

Of course, you will get some 19-year-old, bisexual/lesbian slutty virgins to post on here saying they have, but remember they're actually dudes so their responses don't count. evil4
Dirty_D
Posted: Saturday, October 20, 2012 6:08:02 AM

Rank: Head Nurse
Moderator

Joined: 4/15/2011
Posts: 7,543
Location: Soaking up the sun, United States
But CG, don't you remember that one Lush sleepover? We all sat in a circle and ate the .... of the girl to our right. It was so messy with the .... getting everywhere. I have thought many a time that those were the best cookies we ever shared!


CurlyGirly
Posted: Saturday, October 20, 2012 7:35:52 AM

Rank: CurlyFries

Joined: 10/5/2012
Posts: 1,834
Location: United States
naughtynurse wrote:
But CG, don't you remember that one Lush sleepover? We all sat in a circle and ate the .... of the girl to our right. It was so messy with the .... getting everywhere. I have thought many a time that those were the best cookies we ever shared!


How can I ever forget. That was the best cookies AND cream ever! giggle




doctorlove wrote:
and as I was walking up to the front door to the house, I noticed through a window the girls sitting together in the basement of the house fingering themselves. Have you ever had a sleepover and had this happen or more and is this common?


P.S. You "noticed" through a basement window? That's not noticing, that's being a peeping Tom. I think the difference is a court-mandated psychological evaluation with the latter. evil4 evil4

Nikki703
Posted: Saturday, October 20, 2012 7:44:02 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 8/7/2009
Posts: 14,400
Location: The Other Side Of The Mirror
CurlyGirly wrote:


Exactly!!


I've gone to many sleepovers and nothing like this has ever happened. We always just ended the evening with a naked pillow fight. evil4

Of course, you will get some 19-year-old, bisexual/lesbian slutty virgins to post on here saying they have, but remember they're actually dudes so their responses don't count. evil4


I dont know what you are talking about!! Every sleepover I have ever been to always ended up in an all girl orgy!! At least until all the Pizza delivery boys with their 9" cocks showed up!
Smoocher
Posted: Saturday, October 20, 2012 7:52:07 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 12/30/2011
Posts: 5,273
Location: United States
I know its ASK THE GALS ... BUT OMG!! I'm sitting here and LOL!!



http://www.lushstories.com/stories/love-stories/exit-33-trust.aspx

Guest
Posted: Saturday, October 20, 2012 8:07:30 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 819,716
to be honest i never had a slumber party and any girl that slept over at my house didn't have to finger herself
sprite
Posted: Monday, October 22, 2012 10:27:48 AM

Rank: Her Royal Spriteness
Moderator

Joined: 6/18/2010
Posts: 20,318
Location: My Tower, Spain
don't be haters, people. that happens every friday night at my house. invite only, though - sorry girls!



Love not hate.
lafayettemister
Posted: Monday, October 22, 2012 10:43:12 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 10/4/2010
Posts: 6,575
Location: Alabama, United States
Nikki703 wrote:


I dont know what you are talking about!! Every sleepover I have ever been to always ended up in an all girl orgy!! At least until all the Pizza delivery boys with their 9" cocks showed up!


Yea, but that's your own fault Nikki. You did order extra sausage.





When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Dudealicious
Posted: Monday, October 22, 2012 10:46:07 AM

Rank: Wise Ass
Moderator

Joined: 11/12/2010
Posts: 5,662
Location: The center of the universe, Canada
CurlyGirly wrote:


P.S. You "noticed" through a basement window? That's not noticing, that's being a peeping Tom. I think the difference is a court-mandated psychological evaluation with the latter. evil4 evil4



Nutbag

The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

Dudealicious
Posted: Monday, October 22, 2012 10:47:24 AM

Rank: Wise Ass
Moderator

Joined: 11/12/2010
Posts: 5,662
Location: The center of the universe, Canada
doctorlove wrote:
and as I was walking up to the front door to the house, I noticed through a window the girls sitting together in the basement of the house fingeringthemselves. Have you ever had a sleepover and had this happen or more and is this common?



spam1 help

The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

Poppet
Posted: Wednesday, November 7, 2012 9:59:22 AM

Rank: Cheeky Chick

Joined: 10/5/2012
Posts: 6,422
Location: In Your Dirty Fantasies, United States
I've had many sleep overs in my time, gone to just as many. None of them got sexual like that in any sense. I'm not sure if I ever truly believe those stories when people go on and on about them but to each their own. I just doubt it.

Users browsing this topic
Guest 


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

Powered by Yet Another Forum.net version 1.9.1.6 (NET v4.0) - 11/14/2007
Copyright © 2003-2006 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.