Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

The End of Human Tolerance Options · View
keoloke
Posted: Friday, October 19, 2012 9:54:02 PM

The end of the human tolerance, guns at our waist and is The Oregon Trail allover again

A woman was uppercuts by a bus driver. Warning it is crude just to hear the sound when she was hit, than thrown out of the bus. For sure she provoked the driver, but it escalated too much. It's 6 min but you only need to watch a few seconds, from 0:24 to 0:55

Another woman was kicked off a bus because her baby had a smelly diaper. It didn’t matter that the woman pleaded with the driver that her baby was sick and she was taking it to the doctor.. Just half mile up the road.
Diaper Smell Gets Mom Off Bus

Another woman was kicked out because it was disgusting that she was breast feeding her baby. Well, that's not acceptable also because many people do not know that a newborn baby can be nursed by her own mother and the fact that someone (the baby) is sucking on her nipple it's huuu hot for some and disgusting for others. We don't see the miracle of life anylonger.

Smith and Wesson for sale, anyone? Colt will be on sale next week!

Choose n Practice Happiness

Life is simple; we are what we eat and what we read. Talk is superfluous.
Posted: Saturday, October 20, 2012 2:07:47 PM

I saw a clearer view of this on CNN from a different angle. You could clearly see her punch, not slap, not hit but punch him first IMO if you're going to hit someone like that you had better expect to get hit back. This isn't the 1950s and the laws and values have changed. He had every right to defend himself and throw her off the bus. Again though, we didn't see the whole thing or hear the whole exchange.
As for the diaper and breast feeding, I haven't heard or know anything about it to offer an informed opinion.
keoloke
Posted: Saturday, October 20, 2012 4:11:08 PM

chefkathleen wrote:
I saw a clearer view of this on CNN from a different angle. You could clearly see her punch, not slap, not hit but punch him first IMO if you're going to hit someone like that you had better expect to get hit back. This isn't the 1950s and the laws and values have changed. He had every right to defend himself and throw her off the bus. Again though, we didn't see the whole thing or hear the whole exchange.

Dear chef Kat. What you said is right and fair, in real life however if you're instigated you take the challenge? If she had a knife or gun? If another passenger would have stepped in her defense? He has a door, all he had to do if a passenger is out of line, (literally also since there's a line on the floor that cannot be crossed) was to get out and dial 911.

He had every right to defend himself western..ly style? He had also an obligation in not escaleting for the safety of the other passengers.

Posted: Sunday, October 21, 2012 2:43:24 PM

She hit him. He had a right to defend himself. He did so and threw her off the bus. If she had a knife or gun she probably would have used it. She didn't want to pay, he told her she had to. She started mouthing off and then hit him. I would have knocked the shit out of her too and still threw her out the door.
The other passengers were not in danger from him hitting her and throwing her off the bus.
elitfromnorth
Posted: Monday, October 22, 2012 1:29:09 PM

chefkathleen wrote:
She hit him. He had a right to defend himself. He did so and threw her off the bus. If she had a knife or gun she probably would have used it. She didn't want to pay, he told her she had to. She started mouthing off and then hit him. I would have knocked the shit out of her too and still threw her out the door.
The other passengers were not in danger from him hitting her and throwing her off the bus.

Calma, chef. We all need to be gentle people. This is the 21st century where we're all supposed to drink herbal tea and do yoga to remain cool and controlled. There must be no yelling under any circumstance. Do like Jesus! Turn the other cheek. Now wait here and I'll get you your Yoga mat and a freshly brewed cup of ginseng tea. You will feel the angry toxins disappear from your body binky

"It's at that point you realise Lady Luck is actually a hooker, and you're fresh out of cash."
lafayettemister
Posted: Monday, October 22, 2012 1:59:40 PM

chefkathleen wrote:
As for the diaper and breast feeding, I haven't heard or know anything about it to offer an informed opinion.

If you punch someone you should be prepared for that person to punch back. Maybe he didn't need to uppercut her and go full strength on her, but in his mind he may have thought he needed to end it quickly. For all he knew, she did have a gun or knife. This would have all been avoided if she'd just paid the fare.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
She
Posted: Monday, October 22, 2012 3:17:36 PM

I didn't know that human race was tolerant in the past and that is now time when we reached the end of it. I am surprised by that fact.
On top of everything we become paranoid as hell. Not we as you and me or Lush, but we as society. So maybe yoga and green tea will help us find our inner peace and finally become tolerant.
FelineFantasy
Posted: Monday, October 22, 2012 11:04:35 PM

I've seen other angles and an interview with her feedback on the matter. She claims that the bus driver thought that she did not have the money to pay for her bus fare because she boarded without paying, and this is pretty much where it all stemmed from.. The victim also claims that she did in fact have enough for the fare- she just wanted to find a seat and gather her fare and they proceeded to argue back and forth about this. He wouldn't even give her a chance to pay and he started to shout obscenities to her which he then started degrading her personal appearance talking about a scar on her face. Where is the professionalism? He was a driver for this company for 22 years, I'm sure this is not the first altercation he's had with a passenger.. Don't you get wiser with time? She was just trying to get to work, I don't think anyone deserves this kind of treatment whether or not she hit him first! I as a woman would have hit him too so I can see where she is coming from but no matter how provoking she may have been, I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy. You can literally hear the blow to hear head, there's no way I would have been conscious after a hit like that.

He is not only bigger, but he is also stronger. It is never okay for a woman to be assaulted by a male to this degree unless she has more strength and physical capability to fight over the male. But that's just my personal belief.. This whole thing could have been prevented. There are so many errors from both parties, but there was also plenty windows of opportunity to stop this from happening. angry7

Click > here < to read my first feature story, Techno Aphrodite by Piquet!
Posted: Tuesday, October 23, 2012 12:51:05 PM

elitfromnorth wrote:

Calma, chef. We all need to be gentle people. This is the 21st century where we're all supposed to drink herbal tea and do yoga to remain cool and controlled. There must be no yelling under any circumstance. Do like Jesus! Turn the other cheek. Now wait here and I'll get you your Yoga mat and a freshly brewed cup of ginseng tea. You will feel the angry toxins disappear from your body binky

Ok. Pass me the kool-aid I'm ready now. evil4

Quote:
If you punch someone you should be prepared for that person to punch back. Maybe he didn't need to uppercut her and go full strength on her, but in his mind he may have thought he needed to end it quickly. For all he knew, she did have a gun or knife. This would have all been avoided if she'd just paid the fare.

I agree. This reminds me of the guy at the gas station? where the women pounded him and then the cops came and took him to jail for defending himself.
Posted: Tuesday, October 23, 2012 5:44:57 PM

"People get a kick out of this," says the commentator. Now I know why I've not frequented the "Yongturks." The both of you commentating on this video is more sickening than the video. Although liberal minded, there's just some things that need to be said or done. And, sorry, she needed to shut her mouth. No woman, don't care who you are, has a right to act this way without expecting retribution. So any woman is allowed to act in any way she wants and do whatever she wants and not expect verbal or physical abuse even though she's just exacted the same measure of inhumanity?

Equal rights. If the driver was punched by a man, we'd call it self defence even though the outcome would be the same. The driver would lose his job.

Some things are worth losing your job over.

WellMadeMale
Posted: Tuesday, October 23, 2012 7:53:19 PM

FelineFantasy wrote:

He is not only bigger, but he is also stronger. It is never okay for a woman to be assaulted by a male to this degree unless she has more strength and physical capability to fight over the male.

He must own a haymaker similar to a wet wash cloth slap. He popped her and then tossed her headfirst off the bus...

Yet she had enough moxie to get up and charge up those steps for round 2.

Busdriver = wimp (never to be confused with Mike Tyson)

Scarface = one woman I would not want to fuck with

Most intelligent people are introspective and doubt themselves while many fucktards are proudly over-confident. - a tip of the hat to Charles Bukowski
keoloke
Posted: Tuesday, October 23, 2012 8:24:53 PM

She wrote:
I didn't know that human race was tolerant in the past and that is now time when we reached the end of it. I am surprised by that fact.
On top of everything we become paranoid as hell. Not we as you and me or Lush, but we as society. So maybe yoga and green tea will help us find our inner peace and finally become tolerant.

Dear She..
I said "human tolerance", not race. I meant on a day by day and on a personal level. You would stop to ask for directions (no need now with GPS) peoples would take you there.. Now we're afraid even to stop to ask. If someone should smile at us, we ponder why? We became suspicious and/or think that person has a few loose screews.

As human race, we have ourselves and we have our leaders and greed that always comes with it. So, as a human race we never were and never will be tolerant as we need wars, so to take what is not ours and to impose our thoughts, with the excuse to create a better world.

She
Posted: Wednesday, October 24, 2012 2:07:41 AM

keoloke wrote:

Dear She..
I said "human tolerance", not race. I meant on a day by day and on a personal level.

keoloke wrote:
As human race, we have ourselves and we have our leaders and greed that always comes with it. So, as a human race we never were and never will be tolerant as we need wars, so to take what is not ours and to impose our thoughts, with the excuse to create a better world.

Dear Keoloke
My choice of words was pore, we are talking about the same thing, except that I was trying to over generalize it (being paranoid here a bitkekekegay , because I was accused that I am pointing fingers into individuals in some other thread..).
But don't forget that every group is made out of individuals. So, for instance saying our leaders are assholes but people of the country are innocent, I don't buy it. I said it before, our leaders are exactly as we are, no difference, they are pure reflection of the people in the country.
Saying that people on personal level got worse, but didn't change as group doesn't make sense to me.

keoloke wrote:
You would stop to ask for directions (no need now with GPS) peoples would take you there.. Now we're afraid even to stop to ask. If someone should smile at us, we ponder why? We became suspicious and/or think that person has a few loose screews.

I don't believe that we manage to evolve much, now we just have different tools we play with and media is making world a playground so we can be aware of everything what is going on in the world which was not the case before radio and television inventions. My 2 cents

But if you want to tread strangers with a smile, don't ask yourself what would they think, we are doing that for ourself anyway ;)
keoloke
Posted: Saturday, October 27, 2012 4:50:39 PM

She wrote:

So, for instance saying our leaders are assholes but people of the country are innocent, I don't buy it. I said it before, our leaders are exactly as we are, no difference, they are pure reflection of the people in the country.

Dear She
Yes, we are talking about the same thing and I did detect some frustration on your side. Do you feel you’re pointing fingers? I cannot say anything regarding it. Hey say what you have to say. We will always have someone that would not agree and they may come out as they feel.

I do not agree with you on “leaders are exactly as we are”
Lots of people would do incredibly much better for our country and peoples (any country). They just do not choose to be in politics. Many they would if given the chance, which is something that they would never get because they just would never have the support. One politician moves up and his/her protégé will take his place. It’s easy to understand how this new elected individual would act. Rogue is not the path to choose if he or she wants to grow and advance in that position. Every single everyday politician is motivated by their own agenda not the peoples.

In a few days we’re going to choose among one or his opponent; you call that voting? Theoretically if one candidate would not do anything, he would have 50% chance of being elected. Do we have people in the US peoples that are starving, never mind what to fix? Hum about taking some change money from the 2,000,000,000 of dollars spent on the campaigns, and we’re not done yet. It must be very lucrative for companies to support one or the other candidate for that position, remember Halliburton? And we're at war... the most lucrative of every business. That's why we will always have wars.

We have lots of new (and old) technology that can be put to good use. It will not, unless politicians would approve, which it only means.. you know where I’m going with this; lobbyist.. big corporation etc.

Monsanto is practically doing illegal business “legally”

Have you heard of Keshe Foundation? Check it out, not the ordinary company. No ties, cannot be bought!

Yes, I do not believe that we are the mirror image of our leaders. I'm not. Probably you're not also!

But I have fun in saying my two cents with you and our fellows LS, and also reading your view of course. Thanks.

Posted: Saturday, October 27, 2012 8:31:07 PM

Is it really the end of human tolerance or simply the end of tolerance for unacceptable behavior? I feel that for too long we've been tolerant of discourteousy (sp?) If you become belligerent expect belligerence in return. If you're rude, expect rudeness in return. I'm glad the bus driver hit her, she clearly hit him first. If more people were intolerant of bad behavior there'd be less of it.
She
Posted: Sunday, October 28, 2012 11:09:29 AM

keoloke wrote:

Dear She
Yes, we are talking about the same thing and I did detect some frustration on your side. Do you feel you’re pointing fingers? I cannot say anything regarding it. Hey say what you have to say. We will always have someone that would not agree and they may come out as they feel.

You detected what? You have PhD being internet Psychologist who can detect whatever he feels like from reading posts? You personalizing this thread because I disagreed with you? Why?
Pointing fingers was a joke on me that happened in some other thread, yes I am confident enough to make joke on my account. Beside if you don't know something, don't just assume, ask, it would look much nicer or be precise and say 'I am assuming'
This is actually first time we are directly interacting and you did not do it well, please, never ever get assumptions about my personality, ever. And you patronized me as well?..just don't, please.

keoloke wrote:
I do not agree with you on “leaders are exactly as we are”
Lots of people would do incredibly much better for our country and peoples (any country). They just do not choose to be in politics. Many they would if given the chance, which is something that they would never get because they just would never have the support. One politician moves up and his/her protégé will take his place. It’s easy to understand how this new elected individual would act. Rogue is not the path to choose if he or she wants to grow and advance in that position. Every single everyday politician is motivated by their own agenda not the peoples.

Than they are what? People with super powers? They are just people living different life than I do, or any other individual. When I said our leaders are just like us, is exactly what I meant..People with the same desires, the same fears, the same personal problems and so on..they are different as every individual is nothing more nor less. I am not saying they are good or bad people, or even bad in their job, I am saying they are the same people as people of the country, of democratic country that is.

keoloke wrote:
In a few days we’re going to choose among one or his opponent; you call that voting? Theoretically if one candidate would not do anything, he would have 50% chance of being elected. Do we have people in the US peoples that are starving, never mind what to fix? Hum about taking some change money from the 2,000,000,000 of dollars spent on the campaigns, and we’re not done yet. It must be very lucrative for companies to support one or the other candidate for that position, remember Halliburton? And we're at war... the most lucrative of every business. That's why we will always have wars.

What are you talking about?and why? If you are trying to make a point because I refereed to your post and mentioned politicians this is not the way you will convince me that politicians are aliens comparing to people of the country.

keoloke wrote:
We have lots of new (and old) technology that can be put to good use. It will not, unless politicians would approve, which it only means.. you know where I’m going with this; lobbyist.. big corporation etc.

Monsanto is practically doing illegal business “legally”

Have you heard of Keshe Foundation? Check it out, not the ordinary company. No ties, cannot be bought!

Yes, I do not believe that we are the mirror image of our leaders. I'm not. Probably you're not also!

But I have fun in saying my two cents with you and our fellows LS, and also reading your view of course. Thanks.

I am really not understanding point you are trying to make, if you are referring to my post that is, if you are just saying things..well, I still don't get it what has to do with lack tolerance among humans..

Posted: Sunday, October 28, 2012 2:50:33 PM

"If more people were intolerant of bad behavior there'd be less of it."

End of story.

Bitch or asshole, point/counterpoint, you get what's coming to 'ya, no matter your sex, race, or stupidity. And, of course we're taking for granted that the bus driver had at that moment, the perspective we all have of this little back and forth filled with contemplation.

You drive a bus, you're spat upon, ridiculed, have to put up with assholes (as America is prone to be) especially in a mode of transportation that most in here don't indulge, and then expect that guy not to react, but be proactive in a sociologically proactive way?

But we can judge him, even though he does not have a forum within which to say, oops, maybe that was not the best approach, maybe that wasn't very tolerant. Sorry, I'll practice my tolerance once people exhibit how human beings should act before I act inhumanely.

Sorry I punched the bitch out of you, you bitch. I'm sure you're a fine human being.
Green_Man
Posted: Sunday, October 28, 2012 10:27:32 PM

Start some shit, get some shit. "Nuff said.

Kitanica
Posted: Thursday, November 01, 2012 12:29:50 AM

I side with the bus driver. It's the 21st century men and women are equal. If a women hits me she should be ready to go. I'm not going to treat her any different from a male assaulter. I don't know what her intent is or whether she intends to kill me, so I will respond accordingly. You should defend yourself with whatever force is required to neutralize the threat to yourself or the passengers on the bus whose safety is his responsibility. whether he's driving or removing someone. anyone who says a women can hit a man and get away with it needs to give back their rights. If you want to be equals learn to take a punch if your going to go around assaulting people. She broke the law, he defended himself.

"oh a man can't hit a women!" well what if she's trying to murder a child, or is going to shoot someone? Maybe she broke into a mans home and is trying to rob him. Can he hit her then? where do you draw the line between special treatment and self preservation?
If it was a female bus driver and a male assaulter would this even be news?

No.

As far as I can tell from when I watched the video on the news a while back she clearly hit first. and she got knocked on her ass, as I recall the passengers on the bus witnessing it all claimed the driver was justified. If we want to talk about tolerance this should be about the police officer that shot a young man "because he went for my throat" the man had no history of violence, no record, and was on private property which he owned. The cop sounds like he's full of shit. I believe it was a flower business. yeah screams danger. The officer should have used a taser against an unarmed assailant if what he says was true. A single unarmed and smaller civilian should pose no threat to a properly equipped and trained law enforcement officer. he made a bs call and killed an innocent and by all accounts of his family a docile man. But it's their word against a cop. So what justice will be done? Likely none. though I heard they are filing a lawsuit.
don't even get me started on George Zimmerman. (the neighborhood watch member) who stalked a black teen, and confronted him even though 911 told him explicity to remain in his vehicle, instead he got out and ended up shooting a teen with a bag of skittles. it took an uproar to arrest him. If it was a black mam shooting a white teen I'm sure he'd already be convicted under the same circumstances. he also hid funds from a judge during his bail hearing which is why his girlfriend is in jail for contempt.

Anyway my point is this shouldn't be news. they're real injustices that should have precedence. if I was the bus driver I'd do the exact same thing, I'm all for peace and talking things out to avoid unnecessary violence but if someone attacks me I'll do it what it takes to defend myself. the most basic human instinct is self preservation. She got what was coming.