Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Newbie at Lush! Not sure if it is the right place to post though.. Options · View
letsplay
Posted: Tuesday, October 30, 2012 8:57:50 AM

Rank: Rookie Scribe

Joined: 10/30/2012
Posts: 8
Location: United Kingdom
Hello all,

How are you all beautiful people doing?

I am new here..joined a few mins ago and interested to meet interesting like minded people..

I am 29/m, straight and looking for a nice chat with the beautiful ladies here..i would love to start with a chat and then see where it goes..i wont mind an initial flirting too..

I do hope to meet some nice people here..:-)

Apologies if i posted this in the wrong forum..

Cheers and look forward to hearing from you all.
candyflossbaby
Posted: Tuesday, October 30, 2012 9:25:05 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 7/26/2012
Posts: 236
Location: United Kingdom
U should look around the site, say hello in the chat rooms, read and rate the stories, perhaps getting to know the writers. You'll find good friends and people to chat too on here by finding a common interest. Give a few profile bios a read n see if u cud become friends. Enjoy lush! :) x

Just your friendly neighbourhood....erm.....ashleigh i guess :P
Guest
Posted: Tuesday, October 30, 2012 9:57:52 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 675,785
Your doing well already putting up a forum topic! As CFB says just look around and check out the forums. There are some cracking authors on here too.......so good luck and enjoy
sprite
Posted: Tuesday, October 30, 2012 10:03:13 AM

Rank: Her Royal Spriteness
Moderator

Joined: 6/18/2010
Posts: 16,909
Location: My Tower, United States
welcome to lush :)

Live, love, laugh.
She
Posted: Tuesday, October 30, 2012 10:11:03 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 3/24/2010
Posts: 2,547
Location: Europe
You sound nice already, girls around here will love you, just make sure that your profile is interesting, join chat rooms or flirt around the forum and you will be exactly where you want to be icon_biggrin

Welcome hello2
Saga
Posted: Tuesday, October 30, 2012 10:45:18 AM

Rank: Sergeant Turnip
Moderator

Joined: 6/7/2012
Posts: 5,289
Location: Canada
Welcome to lush!! You are gonna love it here!

Like She said, make sure you have a decent profile and add a avatar pic! Check out the chat rooms and forums and don't be afraid to reach out if you have any questions. The chat rooms can be overwhelming at times, just let the people in there know that you are new :)

Happy lushing :)
letsplay
Posted: Tuesday, October 30, 2012 11:13:37 AM

Rank: Rookie Scribe

Joined: 10/30/2012
Posts: 8
Location: United Kingdom
Thanks to all the beautiful ladies of Lush and i am pretty sure all of you look really lush in real :-)

I do appreciate your advice and hand holding..would love to interact with you personally as well..so if you see me around do write to me..

Cheers
overmykneenow
Posted: Tuesday, October 30, 2012 11:31:53 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 6/8/2010
Posts: 1,267
Location: United Kingdom
A quick word of advice, you're coming off a bit "nice". Which, you know, is fine if that's what you want but to be honest they're all monsters and they'll eat you alive.

Now what I suggest is the following:

1. Girls always want to know if you're horny, you can never leave them in doubt that you are - like 24/7. Put it on your profile - that should be your bio AND your interests. Prove you horniness by putting at least one pic of your erection in your image gallery - no other pictures are necessary.

2. Girls are quite shy here and even if they tell you their name, don't use it - "babe" is perfectly acceptable and saves confusion.

3. The girls here really struggle with the chat facilities on here and can't wait to get off here on to msn/yahoo or even better skype. Of course they will try and prove to you they can chat on Lush but you should also ask them to go over to skype and start camming as soon as possible - this may take about 30-40 requests but it's what they really want. constantly asking them shows you care

4. The same is true for naked pic of themselves. They love attention and want to know you really want to see them so ask every opportunity you get - even if they coyly say no.

5. The term "bisexual" is your clue to a genuine profile picture - these girls are every bit as sexy as you imagine - chase these girls, ignoring every refusal to chat

6. Women love directness: "Just add me already bitch" is the most successful line to accompany friends requests

Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Swollen
Posted: Tuesday, October 30, 2012 11:40:10 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 5/27/2010
Posts: 1,024
Location: United Kingdom
Follow 'Lord Over's' advice and you're made!
crazydiamond
Posted: Tuesday, October 30, 2012 11:40:31 AM

Rank: Clever Gem

Joined: 7/17/2011
Posts: 2,293
Location: Exactly where I should be!, Canada
overmykneenow wrote:
A quick word of advice, you're coming off a bit "nice". Which, you know, is fine if that's what you want but to be honest they're all monsters and they'll eat you alive.

Now what I suggest is the following:

1. Girls always want to know if you're horny, you can never leave them in doubt that you are - like 24/7. Put it on your profile - that should be your bio AND your interests. Prove you horniness by putting at least one pic of your erection in your image gallery - no other pictures are necessary.

2. Girls are quite shy here and even if they tell you their name, don't use it - "babe" is perfectly acceptable and saves confusion.

3. The girls here really struggle with the chat facilities on here and can't wait to get off here on to msn/yahoo or even better skype. Of course they will try and prove to you they can chat on Lush but you should also ask them to go over to skype and start camming as soon as possible - this may take about 30-40 requests but it's what they really want. constantly asking them shows you care

4. The same is true for naked pic of themselves. They love attention and want to know you really want to see them so ask every opportunity you get - even if they coyly say no.

5. The term "bisexual" is your clue to a genuine profile picture - these girls are every bit as sexy as you imagine - chase these girls, ignoring every refusal to chat

6. Women love directness: "Just add me already bitch" is the most successful line to accompany friends requests


I think you forgot to use the term "Sweetie" at all times.

TheDevilsWeakness
Posted: Tuesday, October 30, 2012 11:42:24 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 7/19/2011
Posts: 1,341
Location: I'm the girl that your father hoped he could date.
Welcome to Lush... I hope you enjoy it as much as most of us.

Swollen
Posted: Tuesday, October 30, 2012 11:46:06 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 5/27/2010
Posts: 1,024
Location: United Kingdom
TheDevilsWeakness wrote:
Welcome to Lush... I hope you enjoy it as much as most of us.


I'll take the snake out of my mouth and concur with TDW x

(God-damn I do love a snake in my mouth though!) x
TheDevilsWeakness
Posted: Tuesday, October 30, 2012 11:56:26 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 7/19/2011
Posts: 1,341
Location: I'm the girl that your father hoped he could date.
CG's making me do it... It's my penance.
It's part of her Terms & Conditions when she spotted me $10 for being mean to someone in the forums. angry7

She ruins all my damn fun these days...

Mazza
Posted: Tuesday, October 30, 2012 11:59:02 AM

Rank: Mazztastic

Joined: 9/20/2012
Posts: 3,266
Location: Scotland, United Kingdom
letsplay wrote:
Hello all,

How are you all beautiful people doing?

I am new here..joined a few mins ago and interested to meet interesting like minded people..

I am 29/m, straight and looking for a nice chat with the beautiful ladies here..i would love to start with a chat and then see where it goes..i wont mind an initial flirting too..

I do hope to meet some nice people here..:-)

Apologies if i posted this in the wrong forum..

Cheers and look forward to hearing from you all.


Welcome to Lush!!

You've been given some good advice already...

Please choose yourself a picture for your avatar!!

Bet you're going to have a fun time here...
Mazza
Posted: Tuesday, October 30, 2012 12:00:34 PM

Rank: Mazztastic

Joined: 9/20/2012
Posts: 3,266
Location: Scotland, United Kingdom
TheDevilsWeakness wrote:
CG's making me do it... It's my penance.
It's part of her Terms & Conditions when she spotted me $10 for being mean to someone in the forums. angry7

She ruins all my damn fun these days...




Oh god, here, have one on me!!!

(It's SO worth it)

evil4

(please don't tell CG though... She'll have my guts for garters)
LauraLee_sugah
Posted: Tuesday, October 30, 2012 12:37:39 PM

Rank: Purveyor of Sweetness

Joined: 9/10/2011
Posts: 2,347
Location: the sweet, sunny south, United States
have you noticed there is sarcasm here on lush? there IS good advice above. talk to people... post on the forums... read bios but understand that some people lie... don't let that be you!!!! (just don't disclose things you want to keep private). and as mazza said, get an avatar. you can change it later if you want to do so.

Guest
Posted: Tuesday, October 30, 2012 2:17:31 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 675,785
letsplay wrote:
Thanks to all the beautiful ladies of Lush and i am pretty sure all of you look really lush in real :-)

I do appreciate your advice and hand holding..would love to interact with you personally as well..so if you see me around do write to me..

Cheers


Yeh thanks I have always wanted to be called a lady yay :0)
DLizze
Posted: Tuesday, October 30, 2012 4:01:30 PM

Rank: Advanced Wordsmith

Joined: 4/23/2011
Posts: 2,568
Watch out! The women on here are strong, and can eat little (and even full-growed big) men alive without batting an eyelash, or endangering a freshly French-polished fingernail. (of course, if "punishment" is what you need, then you've probably come to the right place)

"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Mazza
Posted: Tuesday, October 30, 2012 4:18:34 PM

Rank: Mazztastic

Joined: 9/20/2012
Posts: 3,266
Location: Scotland, United Kingdom
DLizze wrote:
Watch out! The women on here are strong, and can eat little (and even full-growed big) men alive without batting an eyelash, or endangering a freshly French-polished fingernail. (of course, if "punishment" is what you need, then you've probably come to the right place)


What are you doing out??? Slipped your bonds again did you??

Well, we'll just see about that!

*licks lips*

a1089

*Sighs* such bad boys here on Lush...
DLizze
Posted: Tuesday, October 30, 2012 4:49:38 PM

Rank: Advanced Wordsmith

Joined: 4/23/2011
Posts: 2,568
I'm sorry Maz ................. uh..............Mistress.Embarassed

"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Poppet
Posted: Tuesday, October 30, 2012 6:01:03 PM

Rank: Sweetest Cricket

Joined: 10/5/2012
Posts: 5,621
Location: On A Wishing Star, United States
Welcome to Lush, I'm pretty new here too. I've here for a few weeks and have learned things quickly. It's not as hard as it might seem at first. Hope you pick it up as easily as I do.. Best of luck.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ You Inspire Me Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
CurlyGirly
Posted: Tuesday, October 30, 2012 6:26:58 PM

Rank: CurlyFries

Joined: 10/5/2012
Posts: 1,829
Location: United States
Letsplay, welcome to Lush. You'll meet some really amazing people here, but please work on that AV. bootyshake

TheDevilsWeakness wrote:
CG's making me do it... It's my penance.
It's part of her Terms & Conditions when she spotted me $10 for being mean to someone in the forums. angry7

She ruins all my damn fun these days...


Dammitalltohell, DW! If you're telling people that I'm making you be nice it really doesn't count, does it?? evil4 We'll need to talk...again.

MazzTheEnabler wrote:
Oh god, here, have one on me!!!

(It's SO worth it)

evil4

(please don't tell CG though... She'll have my guts for garters)


Oohhhh, I could really use me some new garters!



It won a potato. Aren't you intrigued?



Mazza
Posted: Wednesday, October 31, 2012 5:29:47 AM

Rank: Mazztastic

Joined: 9/20/2012
Posts: 3,266
Location: Scotland, United Kingdom
DLizze wrote:
I'm sorry Maz ................. uh..............Mistress.Embarassed


Good boy, that's a good boy...

Strokes you x
Users browsing this topic
Guest 


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

Powered by Yet Another Forum.net version 1.9.1.6 (NET v4.0) - 11/14/2007
Copyright © 2003-2006 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.