Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

RUMPLATIONS: Honky Tonk and Cyber Bar Options · View
Poppet
Posted: Friday, November 02, 2012 8:51:00 AM

RumpleForeskin wrote:
I've just finished reading, voting, and commenting on Poppet and Seeker's newest stories. The rest of you reprobates would be well advised to do the same.

To Poppet and Seeker: Some folks just write for fun, others like to work at improving their writing. If you're in the latter category, I'd be glad to share a few thoughts via PM about your work. If not, keep writing and enjoy.

glasses8

I mostly write for fun, but of course I want to improve in my writing to make it better! I 98% of the time write from in real life experiences so I go from that. Please by all means PM me when you do read my work!

Forever His

She thought she had control

Her Everything

Immense Pleasure

Poppet
Posted: Friday, November 02, 2012 8:55:10 AM

seeker4 wrote:

Hey, Rump. PM away. I really write erotica for my own enjoyment but decided that since Lush seemed like a good outlet, I'd start putting some of it out there for others to enjoy (or not as the case may be).

Got the kettle on? Need my morning tea.

I stopped by to read your story, very well done. I scored and commented. Hope to read more soon. ^-^

seeker4
Posted: Friday, November 02, 2012 10:02:20 AM

Poppet wrote:

I stopped by to read your story, very well done. I scored and commented. Hope to read more soon. ^-^

And I'm just getting caught up on yours. Poppet and quite enjoying doing so. I have to confess, though, that I'm not neither submissive nor dominant (I seek neither to control nor submit, simply to share mutual enjoyment and pleasure) so some elements of your stories aren't automatically my cuppa. Your latest, though, was hot enough that it didn't matter (oral is just generally hot for me).

She plowed his driveway, but what else can his sexy sister-in-law help with?

Snow Plowed

One of my rare forays into poetry: An intimate moment surrounded by the sounds of the night

Sounds of the Night

Dani
Posted: Friday, November 02, 2012 11:37:11 AM

Aww. And I was looking forward to "Get Nekkid and Run Amok" Day. Damn Coma and Tose and their undesirable and indecipherable man-parts! cussing

seeker4
Posted: Friday, November 02, 2012 11:40:53 AM

Nothing stopping us from getting nekkid and running amok on our own, slippery. Rump might boot us out with Coma and Tose, though.

Snow Plowed

One of my rare forays into poetry: An intimate moment surrounded by the sounds of the night

Sounds of the Night

Poppet
Posted: Friday, November 02, 2012 1:39:46 PM

seeker4 wrote:

And I'm just getting caught up on yours. Poppet and quite enjoying doing so. I have to confess, though, that I'm not neither submissive nor dominant (I seek neither to control nor submit, simply to share mutual enjoyment and pleasure) so some elements of your stories aren't automatically my cuppa. Your latest, though, was hot enough that it didn't matter (oral is just generally hot for me).

Though my first two stories do have slight Dom/sub in it, it's not very noticeable at all. My third however is very much so. That was the soul purpose. That's why it's under BDSM where as the first two are Love Stories...
My fourth, I love giving oral, It's a big turn on for me. I was required to write it and seems to be a big hit..
Thank you for taking the time to read them though!

RumpleForeskin
Posted: Friday, November 02, 2012 1:44:41 PM

Doesn't anyone read the directives around here? "Get Nekkid and Rum Amok' can not be held INSIDE the bar because of...you know. (nods toward the corner table) However, as you read this, a whole heap of amoking is taking place out back by the dumpster hot tub.

(shakes head) Some folks just never get the message. (opens two more cans of Lone Star to keep Coma an Tose on the job INSIDE the bar)

glasses8

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. - ROBERT HEINLEIN

Feels So Right, It Can't Be WrongMore steamy, seductive, straight step-sibling sex, 2-3

Becky -- FOR: Matt -- With Love:
a Festive contest winner – honest

HOW HUMANS DO IT: a fish-eye view of sex an Editor's Pick - no kidding
Dani
Posted: Friday, November 02, 2012 3:46:41 PM

Woohoo! *Gets nekkid and cannon balls into the dumpster hot tub*

scooter
Posted: Saturday, November 03, 2012 8:12:43 AM

There you go slippery, last one in has to slip outta something (bikini preferably) less comfortable!
I really think we should fill this with jello shots for the weekend
RumpleForeskin
Posted: Saturday, November 03, 2012 10:49:04 AM

It's the crack of noon here in the states, give or take a couple hours. No hot coffee or water, just Bloody Marys, Tequila Sunrises, Mimosas, Screwdrivers, and for those needing a caffine hit, drinks with iced coffee or tea and vodka...sorry about the limited menu. Of course there's plenty of cheap beer and even cheaper booze including Beaver Breath Brandy.

A free drink is hereby awarded to Slippery for her performance as, The Amokers Amoker, last night out in the dumpster hot tub. Future 'Get nekkid and Run Amok' celebrantswill have to fine-tune their 'amoking' skills to even come close to matching her night.

Salute.

glasses8

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. - ROBERT HEINLEIN

Feels So Right, It Can't Be WrongMore steamy, seductive, straight step-sibling sex, 2-3

Poppet
Posted: Saturday, November 03, 2012 2:20:15 PM

Like some girl on girl action? Well, go check out my newest story.. Pimping it out.. ;D Fresh out!!!

Have a great weekend sexies!

She was something I thought I could never have

Dani
Posted: Saturday, November 03, 2012 5:50:14 PM

Aww, thanks you guys. It was nothing, really. You're making me blush.Embarassed

scooter
Posted: Sunday, November 04, 2012 5:33:20 AM

If I had a bugle, I'd be blowin Reveille right nowdirector

Rise an shine Amokers
RumpleForeskin
Posted: Sunday, November 04, 2012 8:36:28 AM

Ah, blow it out your barracks bag, Scooter. Even the threat of bugle calls before coffee must, by now, have been declared a crime against humanity.

Being chipper the morning after my Bayou Bengals lose to 'Bama, 21-17 on a last-minute, come-from-behind TD is, you know, a most gross unkindness. (mumble, grumble, piss 'n moan, belly ache, etc.)

(takes a big gulp of Busty's current version of coffee, gags, shudders, takes a more cautionary sip, shivers, and decides there really are worse things than losing to 'Bama in the last minute of that #@$^&@ game)

Morning, Scooter. How's it hanging, son? Care for a cup?

glasses8

Mazza
Posted: Sunday, November 04, 2012 8:41:32 AM

I came here for some sanity... (yeah, I know, right?)

Lovely surprise waiting for me in my inbox...

Oh lordy!!
evil4

Maybe need something a little stronger in my brew...
WellMadeMale
Posted: Sunday, November 04, 2012 8:48:32 AM

This belongs on this honky tonk's jukebox & not @ Club Zaf

I'll have a draw - and please keep 'em coming...

Most intelligent people are introspective and doubt themselves while many fucktards are proudly over-confident. - a tip of the hat to Charles Bukowski
LadySharon
Posted: Sunday, November 04, 2012 10:24:30 AM

Good Sunday morning, barflies! I've had a great 48 hours of nonstop seminars and partying. Now it's time to get back to doing my homework and a return to church.

The Roommates Trilogy:
Roommates with Benefits
Roommates with Benefits: Snowed In
Roommates with Benefits: The Working Vacation is now available for your reading pleasure

Latest poem, Longing, is out now!

College Sex:

New story now available!
RumpleForeskin
Posted: Sunday, November 04, 2012 10:33:50 AM

Mazza, anyone who would come around here looking for sanity must, by definition,possess little to none. And since we know that's NOT the case with you, well, I'm sorry, but you're late for the 'Get Nekkid and Run Amok' festivities. :(

Mister Male, thanks for the song. It's a nice, mellow nerve de-frazzler.

Sharon, don't know about services today. The Right Rev hasn't come out of his Pastor's Study where he's been, uh, meditating since LSU lost to 'Bama. :)

"glasses8:

Poppet
Posted: Sunday, November 04, 2012 5:24:10 PM

Sunday evening it is now.. I hope everyone had a lustful weekend. I know I sure did! It's been great reading this forum, seeing new people. Pimping my stories... Which I'm here to do once more.. ;D

The first one is my first female on female story. It's getting a lot of postive reviews. I hope you enjoy it!!^-^
She's something I thought I could never have

My second story is a semi BDSM story. I have two others a bit like it. Forever His & Immense Pleasure.. Then I have a more BDSM type story. Her Everything
With Him, I do trust

RumpleForeskin
Posted: Monday, November 05, 2012 6:11:17 AM

Morning, seekers after subline sensual satisfaction. For those having trouble kick starting their week, Busty's last rendition of a coffee-like liquid should shock you into a fight-or-flight frenzy, that is, unless it renders you insensible. Whatever the outcome, Beaver Breath Brandy is available to help ease the pain.

Here in the States, this isn't just another Blue Monday, it's the last Monday, in fact, the last day before national elections. This is, of course, a major goodness.

--THREE (3) (III) days till, GNRAFF!--
That's right, even more exciting than the end of the election is it being just three more days until the latest edition of, Get Nekkid and Run Amok Frantic Friday' is unveiled, so to speak.

glasses8

scooter
Posted: Monday, November 05, 2012 6:32:45 AM

Good Morning Revern,
Sorry about your LSU football woes over the weekend.
The replacement Browns got beat by the original Browns for about the tenth time in a row.
This Barracks Bag you mentioned, were you talking about my better half againd'oh!

It's good to see you again mazz,
I see you found your own creamer for your coffee there. That looks like quite the cup a Joe.

WMM, it's always nice to see a man of great music taste. Grab a stool or pick a good leaning spot
and I'll get ya a couple beers.

Lady S, sounds like your a busy lady these days, but keep on truckin. I've been told that hard work really does pay off.
If you got the time, I'll gladly get you a few also.

I'm starting to worry about DirtyMartini, it's a mess up there in Jersey, and now they have freezing temps. on the way.

Well, I have to go and tune up my snow shovel now, just in case.

Have a great day chefkathleen, and don't let any Monday lovers lead you Amok.
Dirty_D
Posted: Monday, November 05, 2012 8:20:35 AM

Whew another weekend gone, and I am again enjoying my Monday :)

Poor Cleveland fans, loyally still hanging out inn the dawg pound.

Hey Mazza, I don't any hoy chocolate, but I am enjoying some pumpkin spice oatmeal, wanna share?

Slippery, I love your new Av!
seeker4
Posted: Monday, November 05, 2012 10:31:45 AM

Honestly, Rump, we Canucks are just as sick of your election as a lot of you American's probably are. Tomorrow can't come soon enough regardless of who we end up with as the new leader next door. In fact, if you really don't want either of your guys, we'll gladly loan you Harper as long as you promise to keep him. evil4

As for your football woes, I'm not a fan of the sport myself but I've had to commiserate with many a bummed-out hockey fan over the years so I'll buy you a drink and give you a friendly pat on the back.

Pint Drunk

Snow Plowed

Sounds of the Night

Posted: Monday, November 05, 2012 12:17:52 PM

Hi Rumpster! What'd I miss?
RumpleForeskin
Posted: Monday, November 05, 2012 1:04:39 PM

Do believe there was a recent DM sighting on FB. I'm guessing he's alive, in fair-to-middlin' physical condition (the less said about his mental condition, the better) and dealing with power problems.

I'm keeping a bottle of a new product, Racine Rum: the Woe of Wisconsin, ready for his return.

Seeker, thanks for the 'kind' offer, but no thanks. We've got enough problems of our own here south of the border.

Naughty and Chef, you two missed this weekend's 'Get Nekkid and Run Amok' festivities in and around the dumpster hot tub. However, I'm glad to report that, thanks to Slippery, most of the female-type openings were filled, so to speak.

glasses8

Posted: Monday, November 05, 2012 3:00:29 PM

HA! Leave it to Slip to get all the holes filled in. Whistle
Poppet
Posted: Monday, November 05, 2012 6:31:19 PM

Good Evening my Sexy little Lush friends..

I just wanted to wish you all a great Monday night.. It's nearly over! Then we can start counting the days down from here til the weekend.. Yay.. :3

I hope all your weekends were pleasant.. It's been great getting to know a few of you. Thanks all for the support and friend requests.. I hope to get to know you more..

Yes, I wrote yet another story. I'm here to share, brag and pimp it out.. It was a sudden desire to want to tease my man. I wrote this up. It's always fun to get the party started before reaching your final destination. ..... Enjoy! ^-^

RumpleForeskin
Posted: Monday, November 05, 2012 6:51:46 PM

Chef, after last weekend's Amoking, there's no doubt that, Slippery When Wet, is.

Pop, looking forward to reading your story, but, it'll have to be after the Saints game tonight and the elections tomorrow. Might be just what I need to ease my pain. :)

glasses8

RumpleForeskin
Posted: Monday, November 05, 2012 9:04:23 PM

With the Saints up 21-3 vs the loathsome Eagles, life has achieved a modest upturn. :)

The essay below was posted on FB by a buddy who served in the Navy. It's well written but the author is, unfortunately, anonymous. However, for those of you who think Rumplations is a one-of-a-kind institution, read on and be enlightened.

--

GOOD SAILOR BARS (an excerpt)

Our favorite liberty bars were like no other watering holes or dens of iniquity inhabited by seagoing men. They had to meet strict standards to be in compliance with the acceptable requirement for a sailor beer-swilling dump. The first and foremost requirement was a crusty old gal serving suds. She had to be able to wrestle King Kong to parade rest. Be able to balance a tray with one hand, knock sailors out of the way with the other hand and skillfully navigate through a roomful of milling around drunks. On slow nights, she had to be the kind of gal who would give you a back scratch or put her foot on the table so you could admire her new ankle bracelet some "mook" brought her back from a Hong Kong liberty. A good barmaid had to be able to whisper sweet nothings in your young sailor ear like, "I love you no shit, you buy me Honda??"

"Buy a pack of Clorets and chew up the whole thing before you get within heaving range of any gal you ever want to see again." And, from the crusty old gal behind the bar, "Hey animals, I know we have a crowd tonight, but if any of you guys find the head facilities fully occupied and start pissing down the floor drain, you're gonna find yourself scrubbing the deck with your white hats!"

The barmaids had to be able to admire great tattoos, look at pictures of ugly bucktooth kids and smile. Be able to help haul drunks to cabs and comfort 19 year-olds who had lost someone he thought loved him in a dark corner booth. They could look at your ship's identification shoulder tab and tell you the names of the Skippers back to the time you were a Cub Scout.

If you came in after a late night maintenance problem and fell asleep with a half eaten Slim-Jim in your hand, they tucked your pea coat around you, put out the cigarette you left burning in the ashtray and replaced the warm draft you left sitting on the table with a cold one when you woke up. Why? Simply because they were one of the few people on the face of the earth that knew what you did, and appreciated what you were doing.

And if you treated them like a decent human being and didn't drive 'em nuts by playing songs they hated on the juke box, they would lean over the back of the booth and park their soft, warm tits on your neck when they sat two San Miguel beers in front of you. And the Imported table wipe down guy and glass washer, trash dumper, deck swabber and paper towel replacer. The guy had to have baggy tweed pants and a gold tooth and a grin like a 1950 Buick. And a name like "Ramon", "Juan", "Pedro" or "Tico". He had to smoke unfiltered Luckies, Camels or Raleighs. He wiped the tables down with a sour wash rag that smelled like a billy goats crotch and always said, "How are choo navee mans tonight? He was the indispensable man. The guy with credentials that allowed him to borrow Slim-Jims, Beer Nuts and pickled hard boiled eggs from other beer joints when they ran out where he worked.

The establishment itself. The place had to have walls covered with ship and squadron plaques. The walls were adorned with enlarged unit patches and the dates of previous deployments. A dozen or more old, yellowed photographs of fellows named "Buster", "Chicago", "P-Boat Barney", "Flaming Hooker Harry", "Malone", "Honshu Harry", "Jackson", "Douche Bag Doug", and "Capt Slade Cutter" decorated any unused space. It had to have the
obligatory Michelob, Pabst Blue Ribbon and "Beer Nuts sold here" neon signs.

An eight-ball mystery beer tap handle and signs reading:
"Your mother does not work here, so clean away your frickin trash."
"Keep your hands off the barmaid."
"Don't throw butts in urinal."
"Barmaid's word is final in settling bets."
"Take your fights out in the alley behind the bar!"
"Owner reserves the right to waltz your worthless sorry ass outside."
"Shipmates are responsible for riding herd on their ship/squadron drunks." This was typical signage found in any good liberty bar.

You had to have a juke box built along the lines of a Sherman tank loaded with Hank Williams, Mother Maybelle Carter, Johnny Horton, Johnny Cash and twenty other crooning goobers nobody ever heard of. The damn thing has to have "La Bamba", Herb Alpert's "Lonely Bull" and Johnny Cash's "Don't take your guns to town". The furniture in a real good liberty bar had to be made from coal mine shoring lumber and was not fully acceptable until it had 600 cigarette burns and your ship's numbers or "F**k the Navy" carved into it. The bar had to have a brass foot rail and at least six Slim-Jim containers, an oversized glass cookie jar full of Beer-Nuts, a jar of pickled hard boiled eggs that could produce rectal gas emissions that could shut down a sorority party, and big glass containers full of something called Pickled Pigs Feet and Polish Sausage.

Only drunk Chiefs and starving Ethiopians ate pickled pig's feet and unless the last three feet of your colon had been manufactured by Midas, you didn't want to get anywhere near the Polish Napalm Dogs.

No liberty bar was complete without a couple of hundred faded ship or airplane pictures and a "Shut the hell up!" sign taped on the mirror behind the bar along with several rather tasteless naked lady pictures. The pool table felt had to have at least three strategic rips as a result of drunken competitors and balls that looked as if a gorilla baby had teethed on the sonuvabitches.

Liberty bars were home and it didn't matter what country, state, or city you were in. When you walked into a good liberty bar, you felt at home. These were also establishments where 19 year-old kids received an education available nowhere else on earth. You learned how to "tell" and "listen" to sea stories.

You learned about sex at $10.00 a pop -- from professional ladies who taught you things your high school biology teacher didn't know were anatomically possible. You learned how to make a two cushion bank shot and
how to toss down a beer and shot...a "depth charge."

--

You may now return to your regularly scheduled debauchery.

glasses8

scooter
Posted: Tuesday, November 06, 2012 6:50:25 AM

naughtynurse wrote:
Whew another weekend gone, and I am again enjoying my Monday :)

Poor Cleveland fans, loyally still hanging out inn the dawg pound.

Aint it the truth naughty. I'm still waiting for Hanford Dixon to make a surprize apperance, or Brian Sipe.
Earnest Byner, Kevin Mack, Ozzie Newsome, Clay Mathews. I miss all them guys.
The Dawgs of Defense and the Cardiac Kids. Those were the days.

Thats a pretty discriptive piece on the Liberty Bars Rump. They have a nice familiararity to them.
Do you suppose Busty could lean me in a couple of San Miguel beers!

It was chilly and windy yesterday, but managed to squeeze nine in anyways,
Todays goal is 19Pint Drunk