Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Make the pussy fit the dick, not the other way around Options · View
elitfromnorth
Posted: Wednesday, November 14, 2012 3:15:21 AM

Rank: Brawling Berserker

Joined: 2/12/2012
Posts: 1,635
Location: Burrowed, Norway
Since the question "Does size matters" appear so often, I thought I should twist it a bit(yes, I'm on a bus and I'm bored as hell). I saw an article where they debated the whole thing and one sexologist said that size actually has nothing to do about it, but it's actually how well trained the woman's pelvic muscles are. If I'm not mistaken then this means that you can actually do the right work out stuff and your pussy will become tighter. Is this a fact and do anyone have experience with this?

"It's at that point you realise Lady Luck is actually a hooker, and you're fresh out of cash."
Guest
Posted: Wednesday, November 14, 2012 5:12:40 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 671,889
elitfromnorth wrote:
Since the question "Does size matters" appear so often, I thought I should twist it a bit(yes, I'm on a bus and I'm bored as hell). I saw an article where they debated the whole thing and one sexologist said that size actually has nothing to do about it, but it's actually how well trained the woman's pelvic muscles are. If I'm not mistaken then this means that you can actually do the right work out stuff and your pussy will become tighter. Is this a fact and do anyone have experience with this?


Ahhhh.....Aren't those called Kegel exercises?
JamieW
Posted: Wednesday, November 14, 2012 5:39:30 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 6/22/2012
Posts: 229
A women's vagina can always stretch to accommodate the guy eventually in the way you suggest, and If the guy is the right size anyhow no pelvic muscles need to be worked out.
Jinxy
Posted: Saturday, November 17, 2012 3:52:02 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 10/10/2012
Posts: 2,833
Location: In His Heart, United States
Irishdandy wrote:


Ahhhh.....Aren't those called Kegel exercises?



thumbup What she said

†Jinxy Approved†

MarySweets
Posted: Sunday, November 18, 2012 8:34:41 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 3/5/2012
Posts: 292
Location: In my fantastic mind, Australia
As the wonderful Irish Dandy said Kegal Exercises and lets not forget what the main purpose of a vagina is for besides giving pleasure to you guys.

A baby has to squeeze through there. Just read an article where a woman gave birth naturally to triplets.

“Look at the vagina; so strong and resilient …that's what our troops should be wearing!” — Stan Smith, American Dad.


"Sexual pleasure in woman is a kind of magic spell; it demands complete abandon; if words or movements oppose the magic of caresses, the spell is broken."

Simone de Beauvoir
Guest
Posted: Sunday, November 18, 2012 9:35:49 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 671,889
If they made tires out of pussies then Goodyear and Firestone would go out of business...LOL.....Kidding ladies.......
MarySweets
Posted: Sunday, November 18, 2012 10:36:11 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 3/5/2012
Posts: 292
Location: In my fantastic mind, Australia
^ LOL :)



"Sexual pleasure in woman is a kind of magic spell; it demands complete abandon; if words or movements oppose the magic of caresses, the spell is broken."

Simone de Beauvoir
hankyspanky
Posted: Sunday, November 18, 2012 11:37:57 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/4/2012
Posts: 530
Location: wellington, New Zealand
Ive seen pussy take cock that I never thort it could.Guess if the pussy wants the cock them it will work it all in&make the most of it.Who wouldnt?
elitfromnorth
Posted: Monday, November 19, 2012 4:23:59 AM

Rank: Brawling Berserker

Joined: 2/12/2012
Posts: 1,635
Location: Burrowed, Norway
Irishdandy wrote:
If they made tires out of pussies then Goodyear and Firestone would go out of business...LOL.....Kidding ladies.......


Put four pussies on your car and you'll have a strong grip on even the wettest surfaces. Interesting in the police report if you throw that kind of tire on someone's head. Death by pussy.

Ok, I'll stop now, but still curious if there are anyone with experience in this.drunken

"It's at that point you realise Lady Luck is actually a hooker, and you're fresh out of cash."
Dancing_Doll
Posted: Monday, November 19, 2012 9:16:05 AM

Rank: Alpha Blonde
Moderator

Joined: 2/17/2010
Posts: 6,590
Location: Your dirty fantasy
elitfromnorth wrote:
one sexologist said that size actually has nothing to do about it, but it's actually how well trained the woman's pelvic muscles are.


That's cause the sexologist who said it, probably has a small one. clown

Seriously though, kegals are great and definitely can help but when you factor in a naturally wet lubricated pussy and a very small penis, it's still not going to be satisfying because of lack of friction. Kegals are like rhythmic contractions but you don't want to constantly be doing this around a small object the entire time you're getting fucked. It might help for women after childbirth to tighten up what went loose but for someone who is already naturally tight, I don't think they can somehow get tighter than what her body will allow.





Nikki703
Posted: Monday, November 19, 2012 9:27:34 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 8/7/2009
Posts: 13,809
Location: The Other Side Of The Mirror
Dancing_Doll wrote:


That's cause the sexologist who said it, probably has a small one. clown

Seriously though, kegals are great and definitely can help but when you factor in a naturally wet lubricated pussy and a very small penis, it's still not going to be satisfying because of lack of friction. Kegals are like rhythmic contractions but you don't want to constantly be doing this around a small object the entire time you're getting fucked. It might help for women after childbirth to tighten up what went loose but for someone who is already naturally tight, I don't think they can somehow get tighter than what her body will allow.



I totally agree. You can only be 'so tight". Kegals are great and I do them regularly. I think I am pretty tight for a woman who has had 3 kids and how do I put it, has been around the block a few times, LOL!! Kegals have made me a little tighter maybe but the thing they do most for me is improve my muscle control and being to able to contract and relax the vaginal muscles during sex is very pleasurable for both of us.
Users browsing this topic
Guest 


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

Powered by Yet Another Forum.net version 1.9.1.6 (NET v4.0) - 11/14/2007
Copyright © 2003-2006 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.