Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Hmm. Options · View
Robinson
Posted: Sunday, November 18, 2012 6:23:44 PM

Do you like being 'dominated' or 'reluctance roleplay'? confused5
MarySweets
Posted: Sunday, November 18, 2012 10:38:13 PM

This question is best suited in BDSM threads.

"Sexual pleasure in woman is a kind of magic spell; it demands complete abandon; if words or movements oppose the magic of caresses, the spell is broken."

Simone de Beauvoir
Dancing_Doll
Posted: Monday, November 19, 2012 9:02:17 AM

I do like being dominated (not in a BDSM way), and sometimes the idea of being tied up, gagged or overpowered as part of sex-play. I haven't done any full length roleplay situations like where a guy pretends he's breaking in etc. My ex always promised he was going to do this for me one day when I wasn't expecting it, but he never did. But in general, yeah, I enjoy a bit of reluctance - whether it's physical or psychological or both. I think it's a pretty common fantasy for a lot of women. You just have to know and trust the guy. I think some guys are better at this kind of thing than others. Some guys just don't know how to be dominant and rough enough in bed. Might be a mental block for fear of hurting or offending the girl in some way. You have to know the right way to do it and the right level to take it to. Communication is key - what I find to be a huge turn-on might freak out another girl, so both people have to know how far they're willing to take it. But yeah, I definitely enjoy it.

Nikki703
Posted: Monday, November 19, 2012 9:14:57 AM

I like being dominated by men but have never taken part in any reluctance role play. Based on real life experiences it just may hit a little too close to home for me.

When with women though I like to dominate more than be dominated although its usually more of a 50/50.