Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Is It So Hard To Believe? Options · View
Posted: Tuesday, November 20, 2012 11:30:09 PM

If a 29'ish person told me they were a virgin I wouldn't have any reason to disbelieve them. It's a personal choice and there are various reasons someone might choose to remain a virgin.
elitfromnorth
Posted: Wednesday, November 21, 2012 11:05:35 AM

Why would anyone want to lie about being a virgin? Usually people hide the fact that they're a virgin. Unless they've made it a choice that they're not gonna shag until they get married then usually it's more connected with shame and pity than a pat on the shoulder and "good on you for keeping your legs closed!" One thing is if the person is very young, but I wouldn't doubt it if a person in their 20's admitted that they were a virgin.

"It's at that point you realise Lady Luck is actually a hooker, and you're fresh out of cash."
Mazza
Posted: Wednesday, November 21, 2012 11:23:02 AM

No it's not hard to believe that someone is a virgin...

I have an auntie in her 60s who's still a virgin and she says she's unlikely to ever be with a man now...

I felt sorry for her when she told me that, but she said that it was her choice and she's happy with it...
Iain69
Posted: Wednesday, November 21, 2012 2:26:00 PM

Maybe: It's a Scottish thing (although I think not). I have an elderly female relative and a neighbour who are almost certainly virgins: never married or even had a proper boyfriend. In previous generations, it was almost expected for career women (especially teachers and nurses) to remain unmarried. Sad in some repects, but their choice...
Peri
Posted: Sunday, November 03, 2013 12:23:12 PM

Most of the virgin girls I know in school or elsewhere were fantastic slutsicon_biggrin
Ok seriously... ummm well if you are virgin till age 25, you are almost normal laughing8 .... and if you prolong your virginity beyond 25, all the characteristics of a determined or introvert person can be attributed to you glasses8

Link to my recent poem Oh That Luscious Dream!

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/oh-that-luscious-dream.aspx
Posted: Sunday, November 03, 2013 1:02:10 PM

The liberating amazing thing about our sexual personalities is that belong to us and we make the decisions. I respect some choose to wait. I was a teenager but we all make our own decisions. There is no right or wrong choice. Only the choice that works in your situation.