Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Should I try it or not??? Options · View
Posted: Friday, December 18, 2009 11:32:05 AM

Over the past couple of months my girl and i have started fooling around with anal, its great, nice and tight LOL.
However she now wants me to know how good it feels, her suggestion is that i take her rabbit up the ass!!!!

So I kinda wonder should i or not!!!!
LadySharon
Posted: Friday, December 18, 2009 1:31:59 PM

Go for it! I'll pay to witness that!

The Roommates Trilogy:
Roommates with Benefits
Roommates with Benefits: Snowed In
Roommates with Benefits: The Working Vacation is now available for your reading pleasure

Latest poem, Longing, is out now!

College Sex:

New story now available!
Posted: Friday, December 18, 2009 4:30:25 PM

Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
Playmale
Posted: Friday, December 18, 2009 9:17:32 PM

slymuppet wrote:
her suggestion is that i take her rabbit up the ass!!!!

I'd stay away from the animals if I were you.

Whistle
Posted: Saturday, December 19, 2009 2:42:43 PM

Not even gerbils? There goes the new years party favors I was going to be passing out.
Bunny12
Posted: Monday, December 21, 2009 7:47:35 AM

I figured you were going to get a bunch of snarky replies. Read my stories "Taking His Sweet Virgin Ass" and "His Perfect Blow Job" both of you together and experiment. Give it a try if you want to cum harder than ever! Lord knows if I fucked every guys ass that wanted it I'd never get any rest! LOL

Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Posted: Monday, December 21, 2009 8:56:26 AM

Bunny12 wrote:
I figured you were going to get a bunch of snarky replies. Read my stories "Taking His Sweet Virgin Ass" and "His Perfect Blow Job" both of you together and experiment. Give it a try if you want to cum harder than ever! Lord knows if I fucked every guys ass that wanted it I'd never get any rest! LOL

He didn't get "snarky" replies. If you'll notice the first two answered his question.
DBarclay
Posted: Monday, December 21, 2009 9:04:39 AM

slymuppet wrote:
Over the past couple of months my girl and i have started fooling around with anal, its great, nice and tight LOL.
However she now wants me to know how good it feels, her suggestion is that i take her rabbit up the ass!!!!

Tell her plastic is not natural... so no chance
Posted: Monday, December 21, 2009 9:44:08 AM

slymuppet wrote:

Sure you should give it a try, but if you use her vibrator, wash it very carefully afterwards, before she uses it vaginally. Better still get yourself and her a vibrator just for anal sex.
Primal
Posted: Monday, December 21, 2009 9:44:40 AM

Yeah! Screw plastic! Stick a real rabbit up your ass! Go big or go home ;)

I experienced a finger recently, kind of hurt and was uncomfortable at first, but after awhile it wasn't so bad actually angel7

In order to know virtue, you must first become acquainted with vice.
- Donatien Alphonse Francois de Sade

En vis mann slår aldri en hund i klubben med en stokk, fordi hunden vil vende rundt og biter mannens ballene av.
Posted: Monday, December 21, 2009 12:20:07 PM

A related question.

On any anal video, eeer how can I put it.

Its always very 'clean'

So does anyone anticipating anal sex have a enema or douche first.

If not is there another answer.
Posted: Monday, December 21, 2009 12:21:24 PM

P.S. answers on a rabbit !
Posted: Monday, December 21, 2009 12:43:07 PM

Go ahead a try it - don't be such a tight ass! kekekegay
Posted: Monday, December 21, 2009 1:02:38 PM

newsletter wrote:
A related question.

On any anal video, eeer how can I put it.

Its always very 'clean'

So does anyone anticipating anal sex have a enema or douche first.

If not is there another answer.

No to any kind of extraneous cleansing first. The person,man or woman, should be regular in terms of bowel movements, not have any problems like irritable bowel syndrome which is quite painful and immeadiately rules anal penetration out for health reasons, and then he or she should wash around the anus beforehand, including sticking a well soaped finger up there to clean around.

When I am asked about anal sex, I always recommend that a condom be used, not just for any questions of safe sex, but because men can get urinary tract infections from it. If you do not know what a UTI is all about, well, do a Google search and read up on it. I hope you never, ever experience one, because if you do, you'll know what hell is like.

Also, you should never, ever, go directly from anal penetration to vaginal, whether it is with a penis or a finger or using a toy. If using a condom, change it. If using fingers, wash them, same for using toys, wash them or have toys that are just used for anal or vaginal use.

Don't rely on anal videos for accurate information as to the reality of the experience. Read up on it, and use your common sense. If you want to try it for the first time with a woman, talk to her about it beforehand, have her wiling agreement, do not ever force her into it, use plenty of lube, go slowly, ask her how she is doing and if it hurts and if she says stop, do so right away. RIGHT AWAY. Do not try and argue and tell her it doesn't hurt, it's not your ass on the line, it's hers. Do not go to her vagina from her ass, as mentioned above, either remove the condom or get cleaned up.

Anal sex can be explosively enjoyable, make a couple feel closer and connected, but there are certain things that really must be respected and done in order for it to be that way.
Posted: Monday, December 21, 2009 2:11:32 PM

Thank you for your very informative reply.

Clearly well considered and I'm sure useful to many people on here.

xx
malebox
Posted: Monday, December 21, 2009 2:27:07 PM

If it feels good, GO FOR IT.
Posted: Monday, December 21, 2009 9:26:08 PM

Here is a thought for you my friend. Foreplay is a situation that your girlfriend has seen as something you should do for her to let her be ready for what people consider the end all of sex. It is my hope that you have taken the time to enjoy all of her body.

This can be a great situation which allows her to understand that she wants to enjoy your body. But she must now do as women have told men for year, foreplay take your time and enjoy. Talk it over with her and grow together. You my friend will could also enjoy the learning and become aware more the needs of your lady.

She can grow with this since, she may open up to other things with you as far as exploring her need to spank you and tie you up.

I recommend you open your mind and relax and communicate with her so the two can enjoy. You need to approach this as a team sport and you two need to communicate with each other.

Have fun and be open to her, now that is funny. Be Open to her and I am sure you will get my point.

Ray
mercianknight
Posted: Tuesday, December 22, 2009 5:34:31 AM

ali2teaseu wrote:
Go ahead a try it - don't be such a tight ass! kekekegay

laughing3

But seriously, listen to Gypsy, try it, and I'm sure you'll both have fun.

"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw