Dancers

last reply
6 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Gals, have you found it true that the best men in bed also dance?
Lurker
0 likes
Why hasnt any girls answer this yeat?

Waits for more experianced women to fill me in too.

Lurker
0 likes
Think I'm going to have to disagree with you on this one Rocco haha. The most greatest lovers I've had where absoloutly horrendous dancers haha. I have to laugh at the thought of re-imagining this in my mind LOL
Seeker
0 likes
I have noticed that the ones who at least try to get out there and dance are more open and creative in bed. Does that count? Dancing is the best foreplay EVER!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hmmm....hubby does a decent job on the dance floor and rocks my world in bed, but I've dated guys who were terrible on the floor and great in bed, too, so there's no real rule on that. Having said that, hubby replied that great dancers make the best partners in bed as far as his experience. (He apparently thinks me to be a "pretty good" dancer) I've heard the same from any number of guys.
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Lurker
0 likes
They could be a great dancer, but I know guys who are great in bed who could not dance if they had to.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Birdie
I have noticed that the ones who at least try to get out there and dance are more open and creative in bed. Does that count? Dancing is the best foreplay EVER!!!

Yeah it is until you get past a point where you are not going to club's anymore haha then how do you gage how a bloke dances.

My best gage for a sexy, hot and passionate man has to be the way he writes words. I mean this is Lush I cannot believe someone has not said this already!
Lurker
0 likes
Hmmm....in past experience all my GREAT lovers can't dance....but I can, so maybe I made up for it.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I think dancing can tell a lot about how comfortable or confident someone might be with their bodies, but no, I don't think there is necessarily a correlation between dancing skills and being good in bed.

I have worked with a lot of professional dancers, and a great many of them have personalities that are quite introverted and inhibited when they aren't on stage. I didn't sleep with them all, so I can't know for sure what they were like in bed, but I did hear a lot of stories from people that did. LOL

Dancing at a club often involves alcohol and a desire for attention, so it's a little harder to judge. The ones on the dance floor are usually up for a good time anyway, versus the wallflowers that do the people-watching from the sidelines.
Lurker
0 likes
You know, I never thought of that. However, my husband is far and away the best sex partner I have ever had and he was a superb athlete who played piano, trumpet and guitar and is also a fantastic dancer. When we go out dancing, other women just can't keep their eyes off of him and eventually some woman will catch me in the ladies room and ask if I would mind her dancing with him. I always say "no, not all, please do". Once other women see her on the dance floor with him, I start getting lots of requests to "dance with your man". He always goes home soaked in sweat, and I always reward him and he me.