Great Body

last reply
37 replies
5.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Gals, does a guy have to have a great body to be your love interest? No "it really helps" answers, either.
Matriarch
0 likes
Put it this way, I wouldn't date an obese guy.
Lurker
0 likes
Hey Lush, how about an obtuse guy?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Justy: I'm vermin's other half... when i met him he was a little voerweight and i found him irrestible but now he's looking alot like an olympic swimmer i have to say... i wouldnt go back biggrin

Verm: Thanks baby :D
Lurker
0 likes
From purely a physical standpoint, I think initially for me to be attracted to him YES! (AND HE BETTER NOT BE HUNG LIKE A BUG EITHER)! Yah, thats right! I'm pretty shallow when it comes to a new fuck buddy.DUjcBLF9TM7od1ca
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Justy: Come to OZ bshaddow Ian has loads of mates who sound just your type :P
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
he doesnt HAVE to be, i certainly prefer muscles i can did my 'claws' into, and they have to be able to lift me easily (though at 8st that's hardly hard ;) )

ok, so muscles help alot...
*~*xX/ ;) i'm not joking/Xx*~*
Lurker
0 likes
Hey gals, if I had 'that' great body, would you hold your's up against it?

Just... curious.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Not great, just...healthy. And I agree with Lush-obese men would certainly be a 'no'. Fat is fine. Heck I used to be bordering on being a BBW. But obese...well. Not my thing at all.
The naughtiest Nymph this side of the forest.
Last submitted a story: March 12, 2008
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Hey gals, if I had 'that' great body, would you hold your's up against it?

ye, sure i would C2C

rubbing and all ;)
*~*xX/ ;) i'm not joking/Xx*~*
Lurker
0 likes
I've had both but, really it's their personality and how good they feel in their own skin. I can be a chubby chaser as well as a iron man lover. I just like guys any way I can get them! LOL! Well, one in particular now.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Are you ladies saying you could probably never fall in love with a obese/fat guy? or are you just talking about physical attraction and sex?
Lurker
0 likes
i have a question in accordance with this topic...

What do u look for (body wise) in a man?

DO u like those big muscles, six packs, or what?

Do u look for great hair? nice eyes, skinny, athletic what?
Lurker
0 likes
see JOJ the answer is multi layered for me. I dated a guy that was zero body fat, had the perfect face and voice. He was a total asshole though. We didn't last long. I've always dated guys with great hair too. Although some were what they call metro, and I didn't like that either. But at the same time, I've always thought there was something sexy about a guy that's totally bald too. One guy I went out with for awhile was about 6'2" and what he liked to call 300 and some change. But he was funny as hell and the nicest guy you'd ever want to meet. It's just what clicks with you inside I guess.
Lurker
0 likes
kk ty...

i have another questoin for you...

Does a guy have to have big muscles and a six-pack to be sexy to u?
Lurker
0 likes
Nope not at all.
Lurker
0 likes
alright

thx...

man...why di u have to be married...
Lurker
0 likes
To me, he dosnt need to have a 'great body'

But then you have to understand, I like my active lifestyle, jogging/hiking/adventure holidays. And I expect my man to enjoy the same things, so he would have to be in reasonable shape to keep up.

So the answer would be, an overweight guy simply wouldnt fit with me, but if he has a beer belly and some love handles, I could deal with it, Im not perfect either.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
I've had both but, really it's their personality and how good they feel in their own skin. I can be a chubby chaser as well as a iron man lover. I just like guys any way I can get them! LOL! Well, one in particular now.

I agree. I'm attracted to a man's intelligence, humor and personality more than six pack abs and biceps. Big boys can be cute too - sort of a Teddy Bear thing. Hubby is sporting a pot belly these days and it doesn't bother me (although I am more concerned about his health).
Lurker
0 likes
My ex's body wasnt at all perfect and it didnt bother, like the others said, he was all cute and cuddly smile

But obviously who wouldnt kill to have on those guys in the yummy male torso thread tucking you in at night!
Lurker
0 likes
I don't think a man has to have a great body just for a woman to be turned on by them. When I first spot a man that takes my eye, it his eyes I look at, how he walks, the voice and can he make me laugh. For me he's got to have a voice that I can listen to and get turned on by.
I still think you have to fancy your partner when there naked. My ex's body I didn't fancy at all, but he was still good in the dark.
After him, I met a man who has a fantastic body and I want the light's on all the time ha ha. It's just a damn shame he's so far away from me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Oneline
To me, he dosnt need to have a 'great body'

But then you have to understand, I like my active lifestyle, jogging/hiking/adventure holidays. And I expect my man to enjoy the same things, so he would have to be in reasonable shape to keep up.

So the answer would be, an overweight guy simply wouldnt fit with me, but if he has a beer belly and some love handles, I could deal with it, Im not perfect either.

I agree with Necho.

Long as they are active/healthy eaters then i am happy. I used to date this guy that somehow had an amazing body but hate such junk food and rarely exercised and it was a total turnoff. Plus he was an asshole which just made him seem even less attractive.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I got me a six pack.......in my fridge

In order to know virtue, you must first become acquainted with vice.
- Donatien Alphonse Francois de Sade

-------
En vis mann slår aldri en hund i klubben med en stokk, fordi hunden vil vende rundt og biter mannens ballene av.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
He doesn't have to have a perfect 6-pack and huge biceps (but it really does turn me on) for me to make love with him, but he can't be an obese person. I don't want him running put of breath before I hit my climax.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
He doesn't have to have a killer body, but he's got to be healthy. Hubby's weight has fluctuated a bit over ten years, but he's usually eating healthy and fairly active. So he puts on 20 pounds over winter because he's watching more sports and doing less hiking? He's still my guy. Besides, the last thing I'd ever do is get on him about HIS weight when I'm gonna be packing some extra pounds for awhile! I dated one guy who was a fairly big guy, but like hubby, he was fairly active and ate well, he just didn't have the great metabolism to keep slim. Didn't bother me in the least.
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have to first be attracted to the guy. Once the attraction is meet then let the fun begin. If he's not healthy then there are things you can do to help start a more healthy lifestyle. Not saying I'd want him to change who he is on the inside just saying on stand point of health. That is the most important thing to me. Hmm wondering how shallow I really am cause I don't see my self with a complete obese guy. Overweight yes. Obese No. Yep shallow. Sorry guys, but just being me.
No one can make you jealous, angry, vengeful, or greedy -unless you let him.
- Napoleon Hill
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No.

My dream man is at least the same height as me or taller though!!! But I have dated and had relationships with men who are shorter than I.

What he looks like is not that important to me (teeth), as long as he is able to keep up and/or challenge me physically (teeth), but most importantly (teeth) he must challenge me mentally or else we will not last (teeth).

Oh, and he has to take care of his feet. If he has gross toes (not naturally occurring) then I will ask him to leave and walk away no matter what stage of the night we are in.

Did I mention teeth? For some reason teeth are important to me.
Living life and enjoying life are two different things... just need to figure out how to do both at the same time to live it right!

Woman... GO FLY A KITE!!!!! Take a slideshow walk with me on a walk through the parks of Inner Mongolia, China. Then enjoy the tale of a very traditional day in the life of a white Woman in China.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That question is really limiting. It's more about what having a nice body MEANS. I love doing outdoor sports and being active, and I need a guy who can keep up with me. So it's not about him being eye candy, it's about him being able to go biking or kayaking with me for more than 10 minutes. haha.
Right there. Oh yeah baby. Right there.
Lollipop Girl
0 likes
For me looks dont matter its whats inside that counts. Thats what makes you "hot or sexy" to me!
"Haters make me FAMOUS!!!"

Sassy