Eye Color

last reply
62 replies
7.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
What eye color (or colour for us Canadians) do you ladies prefer on men?

PS: Please say green. Please say green.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by DamonX
What eye color (or colour for us Canadians) do you ladies prefer on men?

PS: Please say green. Please say green.

green works .... as long as his eye colour is not red!

Van
Lurker
0 likes
Green,Blue and Hazel
Lurker
0 likes
blue or green

but more important how man looking at you, and it doesn't matter what color of his eyes
Lurker
0 likes
green i love green eyes. Brown is fine too.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm a sucker for brown eyes.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I may be biased, but Green is definitely the sexiest eye colour!
Lurker
0 likes
I would have to say Hazel.. only because I have never been out or even close to someone with green eyes.

But these days it is so easy to change the colour, so if you are not happy with the original colour, just put in some
Lurker
0 likes
For me the sexiest ones are black! O, definitely black, but they are so rare, at least where I live. Maybe I should move to south America or to Asia..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have to agree with She… There’s nothing sexier than a big pair of deep black eyes to penetrate your soul! But I’ll take some green ones on beautifully tanned skin
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A light brown almost honey is gorgeous!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like green probably the best, but I do seem to like all of them. Some are quite undescribable. I have a friend whose eyes, I have been trying to figure out the color of for about three years now. They are gorgeous.
Lollipop Girl
0 likes
Dont really matter too me.
"Haters make me FAMOUS!!!"

Sassy
Lurker
0 likes
umm I dont think the colour matter... but if it has depth... if they tell a story that you can see is filled with passion and confidence... those are the sexiest eyes I could ever want. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
umm I dont think the colour matter... but if it has depth... if they tell a story that you can see is filled with passion and confidence... those are the sexiest eyes I could ever want. smile

I'm a sucker for brown eyes too, but blue is fine.....

*The Dark Room*

How do you talk to an Angel available from Amazon.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
blue eyes! oh... i drown in them. my man has hazel which are also gorgeous. ive got brown and don't like them. brown is no fun.
Lurker
0 likes
black coz i can see my reflexion clearly in the eyes of my man but of course anythings fine biggrin but i wanna meet someone with red eyes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sassycheergirl
Dont really matter too me.

Really! who cares about eye color? And who in the hell has black eyes?
Lurker
0 likes
Here, some examples, and maybe you should look into people eyes more often

Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by fystee

Really! who cares about eye color?

If you scroll up, you can answer your own question and write down a few names of people who care about eye color. Wait another few days and you will probably be able to add a few more if you're still curious.

I'm sure you have preferences that others don't give a damn about either. But there's only one way to find out.qMcARqCJ6LWFqLwH
Artistic Tart
0 likes
oh- I like blue eyes the most, but bright green eyes put me in a trance!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like any colour aslong as it suits them, but green are gorgeous! ;)
Lurker
0 likes
I just melt over blue eyes. I think they are so very sexy
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I like men with dark eyes.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Oh I love green. Partly because I'm green myself. I find the color natural and alluring!
You can't afford me.

Prada. Milano. Prada. Milano. Prada. Milano.

Quote of the Moment: 'As much money and life as you could want! The two things most human beings would choose above all - the trouble is, humans do have a knack of choosing precisely those things that are worst for them. ~J.K. Rowling, "The Man with Two Faces," Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, 1997, spoken by the character Albus Dumbledore'
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
lol blue gray or green...but only with dark hair
Sydney
♥♥xx♥♥
Story Teller
0 likes
I am partial to blue and green! sexy bedroom eyes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LadyX
Quote by fystee

Really! who cares about eye color?

If you scroll up, you can answer your own question and write down a few names of people who care about eye color. Wait another few days and you will probably be able to add a few more if you're still curious.

I'm sure you have preferences that others don't give a damn about either. But there's only one way to find out.b42iISQFNLDPSpoJ

Oh, and obviously you thought that your opinion mattered to me! Ha! Nice try! It's an open forum and I posted my opinion....if you don't agree with it, I could really care less!