just a little bit interested..

last reply
27 replies
3.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
People have said before that all Women are... at least a little bit gay inside. Not necessarily homosexual, but maybe a little bit interested.

How many of you beleive this to be true?
Is this true about yourself? Are any of you..... just a little bit interested?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Personally, I don't think that ALL women are "a little bit gay inside". I believe that women are by far, way more sexual than men and we have more options that aren't always deemed wrong by society.

Also, nobody knows a womans body more than a woman herself...many times men don't truly know what a woman wants or needs to be totally satisfied.

As far as myelf goes, well I just plead the fifth lol

Seriously though, I don't think it can be a question of women in general, I think it's just more of a personal preference than anything else.JsLJax7FYhnbk2VG
Lurker
0 likes
many times men don't truly know what a woman wants or needs to be totally satisfied.

I'm happy to report I know of one gal, recently, that felt completely satisfied. And more than once, too, and that's all I will tell you.
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Me, myself, I get into the best of both worlds!!
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
haha
i'm more than a little intrested!

but i know many people who would think it a nightmare!
*~*xX/ ;) i'm not joking/Xx*~*
Matriarch
0 likes
A little bit. I wouldn't generalise anything about women Bill, that could get you in serious trouble!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Aww come on Rocco...we are all friends here....do tell more!!!

I agree Lush, generalizing women and putting them in cattegories equals serious trouble!!!
Lurker
0 likes
No, I'd be way off topic if I revealed that, fystee. I could email you what it's about, though.
Lurker
0 likes
I, myself have been bi-curios and have known some women to be the same. However, "all women" would be a bold statement and yet I wouldn't rule out testing that theory on all the pretty ones!
Lurker
0 likes
Heh heh, go one by one, down the line, huh, b?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
Heh heh, go one by one, down the line, huh, b?

Sometimes, ya just have to do some random sampling. (you know? for science).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would be intereasted in seeing that happen...

also... notice how I worded the Question
I hope I put it in a way that meant no generalizing of women
Lurker
0 likes
No , I dont think ALL women are a little bit gay.

But yes, If an opportunity shows itself, I think I would give it a go.
0 likes
I'm not even a little bit gay. I love the company of other women, but purely for friendship.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Interesting how the term "gay" is used. I don't think all women are a bit gay, but I sure as hell think a very great many are a little bit "bi", then again, I think all of us, not just women are a little bit "bi".
(gets flame-proof suit ready for inevitable barrage)
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What an absolute load of man fantasy CRAP! Give me cock!
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Bill
People have said before that all Women are... at least a little bit gay inside. Not necessarily homosexual, but maybe a little bit interested.

I dont know how you can be a little bit gay - you are or you are not. I guess that considered being a little bit gay is being Bisexual.
I am not gay - but I am bisexual as are all my FWB partners. We all can and do enjoy same sex partners but we would not consider that being gay.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Bill

How about you, are you a little bit gay or at least interested in having sex with other men?
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I think women are generally less homophobic about their sexuality than men are, so they have far fewer inhibitions about trying sex with other women than men have in trying sex with other men. But sexuality for any individual most likely falls somewhere along a scale between complete heterosexuality and complete homosexuality.
Lurker
0 likes
There is no such character as a little bit gay person or a fig newton a little bit figgy.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
If we're all honest, I think everyone can admit that they can find some things attractive about members of the same sex. I've certainly seen women that are so beautiful that I wouldn't mind cuddling or kissing them and I've been known to make out with other girls when drunk and play with their boobs. haha. But I don't really consider myself bi. I have no interested in ever touching another woman's vagina, but I'm not against having a MFF threesome if that makes sense.
Lurker
0 likes
i asked my wife & she agreed this is an Fact ..
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Bill

In my case.....yes i m attracted towards others bcuz of their dressing sense.....posturr......speach.......posture etc. Not necezsarily for sex
0 likes
i've never felt the urge to kiss a woman or touch her sexually. but i can look at a woman and think, 'my god, she's fucking hot.' I do that all the time actually.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
According to the Kinsey report - one of the first in-depth studies of sexual habits - sexuality can be periodic and have moments where we are all inclined to one way or another on a variable scale.
Mana wahine
0 likes
Quote by browncoffee
i've never felt the urge to kiss a woman or touch her sexually. but i can look at a woman and think, 'my god, she's fucking hot.' I do that all the time actually.

I do that as well! I do that as well! I just appreciate the female form, in a non-sexual way, I guess. Women are great; we're pretty, we smell nice, we're smart and adorable, we have boobs. Excuse me for noticing. Haha
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Stereotyping can be tempting, but there are drawbacks.
0 likes
I think the use of the word Gay might be the wrong word. I think the statement is most women are bi-sexual or bi-curious. I do believe that. Women are more open to sexual encounters from either sex given the right circumstances. I am bi-sexual and enjoy the company of both men and women individually and together.