0 likes

Which do you prefer?

30 votes remaining
Long - like Shania Twain (35 votes) 117%
Medium length - like January Jones (13 votes) 43%
Short - like Charlize Theron or Halle Berry (3 votes) 10%
Lurker
0 likes
Hair - it's often a sexy description we use when describing someone ....

There are many women how cut/style their hair for their partner. Thinking back (or forward) when you see a woman with that "sexy" hair ... what length is it?

What type do your gravitate towards?

Would you consider dating/seeing a woman who's hair length isn't your "normal" hair preference?

Pics reference the lengths above ....

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Exakta66
They all look "Hot"...is there an "all of the above" option???

lol ... didn't think that for some it didn't matter ... obviously for some hot is hot ~ regardless!
Lurker
0 likes
I prefer medium length. If a girl has short hair, she usually has to have a really great face. I tend to not be as attracted to short haired girls, although short blonde hair looks a bit better than short dark hair for me.
Lurker
0 likes
My hair at the moment is like January Jones ( what kind of name is that ha ha) same length and style but brunette and shiney.

I agree with DamonX women with short blonde hair is really sexier than dark hair.

Long hair I like whatever colour as long as it is cared for and looks good.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I've always worn my hair fairly long, and I like the way it looks on women (although as a woman ages, I do think shorter hair looks more chic).

For me, long hair is sensual. I like to have my hair tugged or pulled during sex. I like the way it feels spilling over my shoulders when I'm naked, and letting it trail down a man's chest when if he's laying back and I'm sliding down to give him a blow job.

I just find longer hair more fun sexually.

As well, I like the versatility... you can put it back in a chignon and feel classy, or up in a ponytail to feel fun and sporty, or just leave it down for the ultimate vixen look.

I think there are a lot of women that can really rock a short cut, but the right bone structure (and attitude) are important. I will admit there is a sense of power and confidence about a woman with short hair if she knows how to work the look!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It all depends on the ladies facial features , but some are lucky enough to be able to wear both long and short hair and look great the best example of that too me is country singer Martina McBride she looks great with both long and short hair
Lurker
0 likes
Depends on the woman, or man. The shape of there body, the size of there frame... But Short hair is sexy as hell.....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Definitely long - defined as being (age appropriate) shoulder length all the way down to - well, my wife's hair 'used' to reach down to her calf muscles. As we have aged (disgracefully) it has shortened per the comments above and is presently a very sexy lower shoulder blade length.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Lurker
0 likes
okay was having this argument with my boyfriend regarding Morena Baccarin...In the TV show V she has short hair and I think she looks hot but my boyfriend says she looked much sexier with long hair playing in Firefly

V

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Loislane
okay was having this argument with my boyfriend regarding Morena Baccarin...In the TV show V she has short hair and I think she looks hot but my boyfriend says she looked much sexier with long hair playing in Firefly

I actually think she looks far more unique and memorable with short hair ..... great comparison!!

Van
Wild at Heart
0 likes
I like long hair upstairs and short hair downstairs on women. Just kidding.

I am more attracted to girls with medium length hair. Girls with medium length hair are the cutest. I tend to go for girls that are cute rather than classic beauties.
Lurker
0 likes
I prefere her hair long Lois, she looks much older with it shorter.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sorry Lois, have to agree with your boyfriend - wa-aaay sexier with the long hair.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Lurker
0 likes
I think her short hair brings out her cheek bones
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Loislane
I think her short hair brings out her cheek bones

Stuff the cheek bones, you can't grab hold of cheek bones when your having sex. To equal this up a bit Lois, I always thought I couldn't have sex with a man that had really short hair because like the men; I like something to run my fingers through. What I'm saying is that when you make love to someone and you compliment each other HAIR doesn't matter one bit!
Lurker
0 likes
I think if your going to go short, a woman has to consider how much time you can attend to short hair, and as an ex-Hairdresser short hair is much more hard work in the morning. Especially if you have hair like most people's that you wake up and think fuck, what do I do with that now! When it's longer a bad hair day is way more easier to cope with.
I haven't even begun to tell you what it's like cutting hair with a hairline at the front or the nape that has no intentions of lying all perfect and straight.

Sorry Lois but as an ex-hairdresser I had to have the wee bit of a rant ha ha maybe this should have been posted under things that piss you off lol
Lurker
0 likes
Sorry to nit pick Lois, but if you think short hair is really that sexy, why do you not have short hair?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by HoneyBee000
I think if your going to go short, a woman has to consider how much time you can attend to short hair, and as an ex-Hairdresser short hair is much more hard work in the morning. Especially if you have hair like most people's that you wake up and think fuck, what do I do with that now! When it's longer a bad hair day is way more easier to cope with.
I haven't even begun to tell you what it's like cutting hair with a hairline at the front or the nape that has no intentions of lying all perfect and straight.

Sorry Lois but as an ex-hairdresser I had to have the wee bit of a rant ha ha maybe this should have been posted under things that piss you off lol

calm down dear it's only a forum (grins)...
0 likes
Quote by VanGogh
Quote by Loislane

I actually think she looks far more unique and memorable with short hair ..... great comparison!!

Van

Those were my thoughts, too. Same with Halle Berry. She blends in with the crowd when she has long hair. I think short hair suits her better.
Lurker
0 likes
I love long hair on a woman, but it's not a deal breaker, I agree with comments above, some women look very sexy whatever the length of their hair.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Loislane
Quote by HoneyBee000

calm down dear it's only a forum (grins)...

Internet Philosopher
0 likes
In general, I prefer long hair on a woman. I like to play with it in casual situations and I love feeling it on my skin in more intimate settings. I find long hair to be very sensual in so many ways that I can barely keep my hands off my Ladies.
Lurker
0 likes
I love my long hairsmile
Lurker
0 likes
I love my long hairsmile
Lurker
0 likes
I like that long hair, too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i love the long hair ,
Lurker
0 likes
The longer is best ...more to pull
Lurker
0 likes
I don't have a preference, which is different from all of the above. When I was younger, like the teenage years and early 20s I liked the look of women with long hair. Today I appreciate a much broader landscape.

A hair style like Moore had in G.I. Jane turns me on because it say to me I am woman don't fuck with me.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Kyle

A hair style like Moore had in G.I. Jane turns me on because it say to me I am woman don't fuck with me.

I like my long hair to say "I am a woman, hold me after you have fucked me and run your fingers through my hair, let it tickle your chest and remind you of the time we shared."