Welcome, to the Lush Wine Bar!

last reply
351 replies
47.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Welcome, fellow Lush members to the newest, classiest place on Lush! Here at the Lush Wine Bar, feel free to sip a cocktail or two, munch on some hors d'ovueres and enjoy the atmosphere. Open discussion are encouraged, naked pics are not.

Enjoy!
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Matriarch
0 likes
They look appetizing.

Is there any dress code? We don't want any old riff raff clientele in here you know

I suggest no naked pics, no foul language. Drunken patrons will be ejected by Management.

I'll have a glass of the 2005 Annie's Lane Copper Trail Shiraz please when you have a moment.
Lurker
0 likes
Wonderful. I'll have a glass of this please. When does the string quartet start for background music?

Artistic Tart
0 likes
Wow, wine bar- looks like a good place here. It's a good thing too- I think I've had all the Boone's Farm wine and Bud Ice that I can handle for now.

I brought some Sauvignon Blanc. Just had some this afternoon, good stuff for warm weather.

Cheers everyone!

Xuani
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by nicola
They look appetizing.

Is there any dress code? We don't want any old riff raff clientele in here you know

I hope so. Something with class please? It's warm here. I'll go sleeveless.

Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Ah, yes....the dress code. Well, simple is sexy I always say! Please nothing showing vulgar body parts or nasty pics of women showing their cellulite. I like your sleeveless dress Chef. I am going to have to hit my closet and see what I can find!

Enjoy your wine, ladies!
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Lurker
0 likes
every wine bar needs a wine cellar .... or two ....

Artistic Tart
0 likes
Nice cellar, Van!

You'll find me at the bar for now- flirting with the cute help behind the bar and mellowing out after a day of work.

Today was short but tiring! So much for weekends being rest days. I can't complain though, even though I'm pretty damn good at it.
Lurker
0 likes
We should have a wine tasting in a great cellar like that one Van.
Lurker
0 likes

Takes a seat and adjusts my Armani, while ordering a delightful Cavalier Noir.

Hmm, I'll try one of those hors d'œuvres and wait for my friends to show up.
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
Takes a seat and adjusts my Armani, while ordering a delightful Cavalier Noir.

Hmm, I'll try one of those hors d'œuvres and wait for my friends to show up.

I'm here, Rocco- tell me what Cavalier Noir is, and maybe I will have one too. Time to rest these legs- got time to chat awhile?
Matriarch
0 likes
May I suggest some music?

Artistic Tart
0 likes
Tricky! That's a good vibe joint, right there, sleek, dark, and cool. We'll let that one soak in- no need to cram the system full of tunes just yet.

More wine anybody?
Lurker
0 likes
Got time to chat a while?

Why, of course, I do. Lights your cigarette with the gold lighter and listens to some sultry Tricky music.
The Right Rev of Lush
0 likes
Nice looking joint, Pixie. Just what Lush has been needing, a hangout for the site's grape-based gentility.

Best of luck.

Rumple Foreskin
RUMPLATIONS: AwesomeHonky Tonk and Cyber Bar
Home of the Lush "IN" crowd: indecent, intoxicated, and insolvent
a place to gossip, share news, talk sports, pimp a story, piss & moan, or just grab a drink. Check it out.

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. -- ROBERT HEINLEIN
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by HollyB
yummy sushi

Sushi with Wine????

dear god ..... say no!
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by HollyB
yummy sushi

Welcome to the Wine Bar, Holly- if you're gonna have that sushi, you probably should follow Van's advice and not get a wine. What's good with sushi, girls? Sake?
Lurker
0 likes
a nice fruity light taste ...

Salute!!
Lurker
0 likes
May I enter with these smile

it looks yummy...

are chocolates allowed? :)
Lurker
0 likes
Oh, what a nice place you've got here;
you've done miricale with this, the ambient with candelight and sexy music is right place for me

I've brought some gifts for the new host

Miss Sassy Pants
0 likes
We have a winery right down from me..Delmonico. Its nice, love to go taste there...
Lurker
0 likes
Water pls...

hehe
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
I hope y'all are enjoying the wine, company and food. Chocolate is good with wine! Thanks to all who have participated so far. I would love to see this place make everyone feel welcomed enough to visit often. Cheers!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
Quote by nicola
They look appetizing.

I hope so. Something with class please? It's warm here. I'll go sleeveless.

That is a gorgeous dress! It looks wonderful on you, too.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Pixie
I hope y'all are enjoying the wine, company and food. Chocolate is good with wine! Thanks to all who have participated so far. I would love to see this place make everyone feel welcomed enough to visit often. Cheers!

Thanks, Pixie, for being such a great hostess. Right now, I'd like a very cold glass of white wine. Are there any of those appetizing hors d'oeuvres left?
Lurker
0 likes
I'll happily set out some more crystal for our friends.

Here you go, Gypsy. Enjoy this.

My, so many nice looking ladies in their Sunday Best.

I sampled the Godiva chocolate already, Pixie. I can't eat too much of that stuff, although I want to.

I already placed the stunning Tech Goddess' birthday gifts on the marble table over there. I think she'll like 'em.
Hmm, it's mid-day, and time for some haute cuisine this place is renowned for.
Lurker
0 likes
Rocco, thank you! That was just the thing I was in need of.

So, when is the sublime Tech Goddess's birthday, and when do we know what you got for her?
Lurker
0 likes
Hey, hey it about time to have a fine establishment as this Lush Wine Cellar for all of the upper crusts. I wish to thank our fine hostess of opening up such a beautiful establishment. and I will be getting to all my Lushies here as the time will allow me to. So until then. Again thank you Ms Pixie