Breast Milk

last reply
70 replies
16.1k views
1 watcher
1 like
Story Teller
0 likes
Just curious...would you suck the breast your mate, significant other, wife was breastfeeding from? Would you drink her milk?
Lurker
0 likes
Oh my god I get asked this question aalll the time from one of my guy mates... 'If you were breastfeeding and your boyfriend/husband was really thirsty in the middle of the night would you let him have a quick drink?'
Lurker
0 likes
Not sure I would, don't want to steal the little nippers food...lol
Lurker
0 likes
When my girlfriend had her first baby her husband wanted to try it. She let him. He said it was alright but, not something he'd seek out. LOL
Wild at Heart
0 likes
I would be curious just to see what it was like. I would probably try it only once because I'm sure my girlfriend wouldn't be able to keep from laughing.
Lurker
0 likes
It was ok. Not a big fan of milk though. I prefer Diet Dr. Pepper.
Lurker
0 likes
Absolutely. When my wife was with child I really enjoyed her warm milk. It was fairly tasty, but more than that it was quite sensuous. I loved milking her and she enjoyed it too!
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Not having children, I haven't had the chane to try it, but yes I would. I think it would be a very intimate thing to do. I wonder how the ladies feel about it? Would you find it exciting or just think your man is being silly? I have also wondered what it feels like to nurse your man in this kind of a sensuall situation.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
even though this is a guys question im quite intrigued by it and thaught id answer. id definately allow him. it would be such an intimate experience that i infact would want to indulge in it
Lurker
0 likes
I dont know it seems kind of weird to think of it as a sensual/sexual act when a few hours later you'll be doing the same thing with your baby!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MMonroe
I dont know it seems kind of weird to think of it as a sensual/sexual act when a few hours later you'll be doing the same thing with your baby!!
Yeah, that is something that would be a little weird. I've never talked to anyone who has experienced this, but I have read of women with sensitive nipples who have even orgasmed while feeding their children. I guess if you were in to incest that wouldn't bother you, but for the women who aren't, orgasming while breastfeeding would be a little disconcerting.

Back to the actual question, yes, I would try it. I'm too curious not to try it at least once.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
WTF. Sorry, the very idea .....er, NO.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by mercianknight
WTF. Sorry, the very idea .....er, NO.

Heh, I've already suckled breast milk. And it's never been a fantasy of mine to explore.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
As a woman who has had and nursed her children, I can say that nursing the babies is entirely different than having your man sucking on my breasts. While I was never turned on while my babies were suckling, a man paying attention to those same breasts is very delightful.

I have had two different men experience this with me and they both loved it. It is not as though they are they having a meal replacement, it is part of sex/making love/fucking.

I have heard many guys saying how much they loved it when there woman was lactating. Most of them are surprised at the taste being sweet and that the milk can spray out like a sprinkler!

Also for those of you that are afraid of taking away from the baby, the more a breast is sucked on the more milk they make.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When my wife had our first daughter, she rejected the breast milk. So she asked me to help empty her some so her breasts wouldn't hurt so much. She eventually got meds to dry her up, but i was the source of relief for her.
I loved it and the taste. I would surely help any other pregnant/nursing mom's with milk reduction.

[-o<
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Breastfeeding is another in a long list of fantasies.. yes I've done it.. yes I would do it again.. and yes.. if it's done right can be quite erotic...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LusciousLola
As a woman who has had and nursed her children, I can say that nursing the babies is entirely different than having your man sucking on my breasts. While I was never turned on while my babies were suckling, a man paying attention to those same breasts is very delightful.

I have had two different men experience this with me and they both loved it. It is not as though they are they having a meal replacement, it is part of sex/making love/fucking.

Good point smile
Lurker
0 likes
been there done that... loved it.. 'nuff said.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by PassionFlwer74
Just curious...would you suck the breast your mate, significant other, wife was breastfeeding from? Would you drink her milk?

hmmmmm PF... wondering if youd like that? hehe
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If done right it can prove very erotic
Lurker
0 likes
Breast milk FTW! Love it, miss it, glad I had the chance to indulge when the window of opportunity availed itself.

• You are not taking anything away from the baby. There is generally more than enough, and to spare.

• My wife's milk tasted very rich and sweet. So sweet in fact that It often gave me a head rush or buzz afterwards. Delicious in the extreme. If it were socially acceptable they would market it on the shelves for your morning coffee. But I don't think that is going to happen anytime soon.

• Depending on the nursing schedule, the milk involvement in sex was often not a choice. With her on top, the milk would let down and a shower ensued, covering me in milk. Grin and bare it, or revel in it. (Reveling is much more fun.)

• Also depending on the nursing schedule taking "a little cream off the top" actually helps the discomfort when the milk comes in but the baby is not yet ready to eat.

• Let's see ... Honey please stick my cock in your mouth and let me fill it with my salty seed, but don't even think about me tasting the one thing your body creates that is meant to be consumed. Guys ... Really?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by NobeUddy
Breast milk FTW! Love it, miss it, glad I had the chance to indulge when the window of opportunity availed itself.

• You are not taking anything away from the baby. There is generally more than enough, and to spare.

• My wife's milk tasted very rich and sweet. So sweet in fact that It often gave me a head rush or buzz afterwards. Delicious in the extreme. If it were socially acceptable they would market it on the shelves for your morning coffee. But I don't think that is going to happen anytime soon.

http://www.whytraveltofrance.com/2007/06/09/human-breast-milk-cheese-made-in-france/

Quote by NobeUddy
• Depending on the nursing schedule, the milk involvement in sex was often not a choice. With her on top, the milk would let down and a shower ensued, covering me in milk. Grin and bare it, or revel in it. (Reveling is much more fun.)

• Also depending on the nursing schedule taking "a little cream off the top" actually helps the discomfort when the milk comes in but the baby is not yet ready to eat.

• Let's see ... Honey please stick my cock in your mouth and let me fill it with my salty seed, but don't even think about me tasting the one thing your body creates that is meant to be consumed. Guys ... Really?

Amen!
I'm a wild and Krrraaazzzy Guy!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I'm a wild and Krrraaazzzy Guy!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by KrrraaazzzyGuy

Wow ... I stand corrected, and intrigued.
Lurker
0 likes
it depends on the womanand her diet. It can all effect th etaste and consistency, but I have tried from a couple different women and enjoyed it.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Not a guy, so my answer isn't really relelvent, but I've never done this, mostly because I've never been expressing... But it's something I'm interested in, and would certainly be willing to try...

This thread has actually given me some useful stuff for a story I plan to eventually write biggrin
Story Teller
0 likes
Yes, I have had done it. My youngest daughter was a preemie and due to stress, my milk did not come in good. We thought I had dried up, but I haven't. It was very erotic. It seemed that my husband would suck harder.

Quote by Guest
Quote by PassionFlwer74

hmmmmm PF... wondering if youd like that? hehe
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hi yes I would and I have.
Lurker
0 likes
I always Loved it.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I would and yes I have. A very erotic experience for both of us which led to some very enjoyable passion.... Dont knock it till you try it guys!