Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Alright womenz, what are the stigmas about older men?

last reply
33 replies
5.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I just turned 40 a few months back, so this is new territory for me.

My wife wants me to pick up another woman and mess around with her a little bit, but I'm having my doubts about it because I'm now 40.

She says that I'm worried about nothing & I'll be surprised, but she is my wife, so I sense the wifely obligation. Is there a stigma against older men because of their age or is more of a physical thing?

If there is one, I hope it's for the sagging body thing, because I have that whipped
Lurker
0 likes
Older lovers are great...they sometimes are less energetic and frantic than younger men but the experience of all those years make for a great experience most times.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by Loislane
Older lovers are great...they sometimes are less energetic and frantic than younger men but the experience of all those years make for a great experience most times.

Energetic is the least of my problems. I run at least 20 miles a week and have been on a 3 day on, 1 day off gym shcedule for the last 2 years. I'll go as far to say that I have more energy now than I did in my 20's. I can get busy!

The problem is Im fighting the stereotype and I need to get around that.....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm not sure what stereotype you are talking about. A lot of women love an older (experienced) man who knows how to pleasure them. Maybe if you were 60 or 70, you'd be dealing with people believing you aren't up to the task.

And we get it, you're in great shape.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by Jebru
And we get it, you're in great shape.

Great, I'm glad you do, I can sleep better at night with this awesome news
0 likes
I've never heard of any stereotype relating to forty year old men, either.

I don't think you have anything to worry about.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I think it depends on the age of the girls you are considering. If you're looking at 20 year old girls, then yeah, a 40 year old guy might seem old to them. Then again there are probably some 20 year old girls that like an older guy...

I think it's all relative. For the most part, it's all about perception and how you feel about yourself.

I don't think (in general) that anyone would consider 40 to be exceptionally old, or an age that carries a 'stigma' related to age.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
You're worrying about nothing.

But I doubt that you're really worrying, anyway.

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Womenz?
Lurker
0 likes
Ill have a bigger stigma over your chest, the one thing about older men is that it seems they have gotten over all the bullshit about looking like iron man... i.e. shaving all their hair off.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Thanks Lisa & dancing Doll. Oh yeah, and everyone else too.
Lurker
0 likes
I think someone`s fishing.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Necho
Ill have a bigger stigma over your chest, the one thing about older men is that it seems they have gotten over all the bullshit about looking like iron man... i.e. shaving all their hair off.

Some men don't have much body hair, Necho. Sometimes, it's a genetic thing.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
Quote by Necho

There is a difference between not having much body hair and going for a wax every 2 weeks.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

I don't think (in general) that anyone would consider 40 to be exceptionally old, or an age that carries a 'stigma' related to age.

Oh, God, please let that be true.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by Necho
Quote by WellMadeMale
Quote by Necho

There is a difference between not having much body hair and going for a wax every 2 weeks.

Really? You're that bent out of shape about me not having body hair?

Tell me where I can find that wax place at, I haven't been able to find one here in Iraq in the last 7 months.

I tell you what, let me know how I can get a Hi Res picture to you so you can see the 10 or so chest hairs I have and then let me know all about my shaving habits. I bet you wont do it, because you know that you'll have to eat your words & I'll make sure that you do.

I guess I should be ashamed that I like to stay in shape?? I always thought that it was the way to go, but I guess women really do love overwieght and out of shape men. Damn it, that's right, I'm in an occupation that REQUIRES me to be in shape! Oh well, I hate myself!

You people are unique, I'll say that.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Rockuson
Quote by Necho
Quote by WellMadeMale
Quote by Necho

Really? You're that bent out of shape about me not having body hair?

Tell me where I can find that wax place at, I haven't been able to find one here in Iraq in the last 7 months.

I tell you what, let me know how I can get a Hi Res picture to you so you can see the 10 or so chest hairs I have and then let me know all about my shaving habits. I bet you wont do it, because you know that you'll have to eat your words & I'll make sure that you do.

I guess I should be ashamed that I like to stay in shape?? I always thought that it was the way to go, but I guess women really do love overwieght and out of shape men. Damn it, that's right, I'm in an occupation that REQUIRES me to be in shape! Oh well, I hate myself!

Hey Rock ... don't sweat the young ones' opinion ... all that matters is your own opinion ....
you are healthy and only 40 .... only 40!!! you are not 80 for the love of god!
Enjoy yourself ... and good luck.

Van
Lurker
0 likes
I have no problem with eating my words, sorry for mistaking you for a guy that waxes, you just seemed to have the whole package going on, hot body/tanned you know. Good Luck with finding a playmate, I'm sure you wont have a hard time finding one
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
Womenz?

Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Let’s see, we are usually financially secure, have had time to mature, have had the chance to learn about women and what they need, and don't get so damn nervous about sex that we make fools of ourselves like we did in our younger years. Much like older women, there is a lot to say about a little ripening of the grape.
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by Necho

I'm about a quarter Native American and as such don't have much body hair. Heck, I measure my five o'clock shadow with a calender. At most. I only have to shave twice a week.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Milik_The_Red
Heck, I measure my five o'clock shadow with a calender. At most. I only have to shave twice a week.

I had to start shaving my face once a week from about 30, until I turned 40. The last 9 or 10 years, it's an every morning thing.

I could've gone the rest of my life, without that gene turning on.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Milik_The_Red
Let’s see, we are usually financially secure, have had time to mature, have had the chance to learn about women and what they need, and don't get so damn nervous about sex that we make fools of ourselves like we did in our younger years. Much like older women, there is a lot to say about a little ripening of the grape.

Hell ya! Hubby and I are 18 years apart - we started dating when I was 23 and he was 41. We married 2 years later and our 20th wedding anniversary is in October. He's still sexy as hell!
Artistic Tart
0 likes
No stigmaz up in this hizzouse about older menz, play-bwah.

I like the older men, even if you do wax your chest.eWi5mMyDIA7xuH6h
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Rockuson

Thanks, I've always prided myself on being unique. You'll have to excuse those of us who are sceptical of your post. We've seen more than a few people looking for validation on anything from body hair, to looks, to cock size. Your question smells of that. Especially when you go out of your way to mention you are in shape.

Quote by Rockuson
Quote by Loislane

Energetic is the least of my problems. I run at least 20 miles a week and have been on a 3 day on, 1 day off gym shcedule for the last 2 years. I'll go as far to say that I have more energy now than I did in my 20's. I can get busy!

The problem is Im fighting the stereotype and I need to get around that.....

Take this comment for example. You took the one, slightly negative thing she said, out of a see of positives and used it to make sure everyone knew that you work out, and not only that, how much you work out. It might be undertandable if you had an av like mine, which shows my face, and not my body, but you have your body on display in your av. Everyone can see that you clearly work out.

Mention it once, fine, but when it keeps coming up, we question your motives. If you have a serious question about whether women like older men, we are glad to answer that. Just go about it the right way.
Lurker
0 likes
I have no problem with a man that is 40 and looks like you mmmmmmmmm I wouldn't let you leave my bed let alone go to war.
Being honest here your wife isn't wanting a woman for when you are not at home. Someone to stop her from missing you so much.
Forgive but if it was a man she required I wonder if you would feel ok with that, but becasue it's a woman maybe it's ok???
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No stigma whatsoever. He's smart, confident, secure in himself, and does a damn good job of making ME feel secure about MYSELF. 51, yeah, and I wouldn't trade him for anyone.
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well Rock all I can say is thank you to your wife and I volunteer!!! hehehe You're a total hottie dude no matter what the hell your age is!
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
SRSLY - If that photo is a recent one of you, I'd say there's not much for you to worry abotu 'cos for 40 you look damn fiiiiiine.

Having dated a man 10 years my Snr. (I was 18 he was 28) the only stigma I have against older men is stamina - I have an exceedingly high sex drive and sometimes he couldn't keep up with that... But that could just be him. However when you say 'old man' I don't think of a 40 year old... I think of like a 60-70s creepy leery dude...

But older men have a lot of pluses too. They tend to know their way around a woman (and themselves!) better, I also find they're more confident - they may have some age related insecurities, but they're more comfortable in their bodies I suppose. But really, stamina is the only thing - but you said somewhere you go running for 20 miles a day or something, right? So that's clearly not a problem for you.

And again, for 40, you're damn fine.
Lurker
0 likes
What sometimes does bug me a little bit about some and not all, is that they keep banging on about how old they are. And after a few reasurances to big up the ego, they keep going on about it. This can be tiresome after a while, because most men that are 40 look pretty damn hot to me, why can't they see this?